Thread: Baby Names?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Depends on your last name to be honest. A classmate's last name is Do (pronounced doe), I told him to name his son Dill.
    Not sure if you're telling the truth because of your signature, none the less still made me chuckle.

OT: I've always liked the names Autumn, Amber, Justina, Amanda, Rachel, Alyssa, Grace. There's a lot of pretty names. Just check out a baby name site, and scroll through the names, and find something both you and your partner agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Not sure if you're telling the truth because of your signature, none the less still made me chuckle.

OT: I've always liked the names Autumn, Amber, Justina, Amanda, Rachel, Alyssa, Grace. There's a lot of pretty names. Just check out a baby name site, and scroll through the names, and find something both you and your partner agree on.
    Oh I'm serious, I never lie. What about my signature gives the impression that I wouldn't be telling the truth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jamal

I have yet to ever meet a girl named that. Your little girl will be a special snowflake.

Choosing baby names is a family affair. I have picked my son name from Babynology.com Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I think that some more old fashioned names are nice (and fairly uncommon these days)
    I particulary like Tabetha and Grace.
    Good luck with your search!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP