Heroic 10 man raiding progresstion

I am in a 10 man guild and we just got our first heroic kill, and our raid leader was wondering what the path forward is. We killed Shannox as our first of course.

I think it's like shannox > rhyolith > alysrazor > domo > baleroc > bethtilac > rag

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We do Shannox > Baleroc > Rhyolith > Beth > Alys > Domo > Rag

It's kind of backwards and all over the place but that's how we roll. We're working on Domo at the moment after having several attendance issues.

My Alt/Friends group is attempting domo 2nd, we got him to 25% yesterday.

IDK why so many people are saying Beth should be 2nd to last. Alys was a way harder fight for us. rhyolith is just a pain in the ass (because of the turning mechanic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shannox > Rhyolith

Then the flllowing:

Really good Damage - > Domo
    Really good Healing/Damage -> Baleroc
    Really good awareness -> Alysrazor

Not really sure where Beth falls in there. If you have the DPS for Domo and good healing, as well as good dps(particularly one for the spiderlings) it is pretty faceroll.

Shannox>ryh>domo and working on beth now

Most raiding guilds go Shannox > Rhyolith > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Beth'Tilac > Majordomo > Guildbreaker heroic.
    I would recommend going Shannox > Rhyolith > Majordomo > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Beth'Tilac > Ragnaros.
    My guild are working on heroic ragnaros atm. We did Shannox > Beth'Tilac > Rhyolith > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Majordomo > Ragnaros.
    Some would say Wild Mushrooms are like landmines. I see them as atomic bombs on a ten second cooldown.

We've gone Shannox > Rhyolith > Domo > Alysrazor > Baleroc(working on now) > Beth > Rag, although with the recent changes to Beth it may be worth going to that between Domo and Baleroc somewhere.

I recommend with Lord Rhyolith->Alysrazor->Majordomo Staghelm->Baleroc->Beth'tilac.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

beth'tilac post nerf is surprisingly much easier. It's not a complicated boss by any means, we killed her for the first time in about 3h of attempts last week, but this week we actually oneshot it with no issues whatsoever. And that's without one of our regular top dpsers and our raidleader.