10+ Year Old Account

Tycoon addon - anything similar?

Been reading up about Tycoon addon on independant sites and not seen anywhere to say that it does not work. Supposed to be superb. Thing is, the developers are charging $39 for it which of course is against all TOS so I and nore should anyone else touch it.

Just wondering if anyone knows of another addon that does the same job?
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Personally I accomplish my gold-making with TradeSkillMaster, and to a smaller extent ye olde Auctioneer. couple that with Routes+gathermate2(and the Gm2_data module) for gathering, and Skillet+LilSparkyWorkshop for figuring out profitable crafts TSM isn't quite made for, you've got the same thing. With a little honest work to make it all work, and some basic math skills off course.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I mean I play the AH to an extent - I use Inscription to really work for me and it's a decent money maker, but would be nice to have something that tells me all of what Tycoon supposidly tells me.

Being a typical lazy human and all that you know...

Sounds legit... not.

After a quick google search I'm 100% convinced that you totally should buy this.

If you really want it like REALLY want it then pm me and I might be able to get it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it seems too good to be true but i will never buy an addon

Deleted
    Well, it is legit. You can get the 4.1 version for free at elitepvpers.
    Havn't been able to find the updated one yet...

If you want to try it out, you could possibly pirate the addon (it's available, I checked) and you would be in the clear since they didn't have the right to sell it in the first place.

Deleted
    Just get a few lvl 85 characters - gather while levelling, then make sure you have inscription, JC, Enchanting & alchemy.
    All the crafts that are based on consumables.
    I quite often spend 7k on ore - on Wednesday I cashed out 12k in gem sales, with still tons of cut & uncut gems in my inventory.
    I only play casually these days & only a few hours a week, but Im still making a ton of gold.
    Gather while levelling, disenchant everything, prospect everything, make useless jewelry to disenchant, etc.
    use alchemy to turn green gems into blue gems. Inscription is there for darkmoon cards -)

Deleted
    I though selling addons is against blizzard policy?

Just tried it through the wonders of torrents, it's average really, some nice features but definitely not worth any money.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Yeah as some people have said even if you torrent it without paying you're not in the wrong.

Basic rundown of the addon:

1. Scans the AH with auctionator to find the highest current priced gatherables.

2. Loads the map + gathermate2 + gathermate2_data + routes addon to help you farm.

It's seriously a gigantic load of shit. I can't believe they're stealing other author's addons and selling it...
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics