Graphic Card Help

I'm currently looking for a the best graphic card for games such as WoW and BF3. Max price 200 euro. I live in Sweden so that is about 2000 Swedish kr. Here is some information that I found from "dxdiag" that might be usefull, not sure.
    Anyway, my graphic card is okay but it's not that good. Please link some cards that are good for a reasonable price. Helpful suggestions and information about graphic cards would be good as well. Thanks.

Packard Bell ixtreme M5140
    Windows 7 Home Premium 46-bit (6.1, build 7601)
    Default System BIOS
    AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1035T Processor, ~2.6GHz
    6144 RAM
    Swap File 3403 MB currently used, 8850 MB available
    DirectX 11

EDIT: It's a swedish site but anyway would something like this http://www.pixmania.se/se/se/1030480...tml#pix-review be good?

Yes, it's good.
    This is also another possible option.
    What is your current graphics card and PSU ?
    Last edited by haxartus; 2011-09-10 at 11:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    I'm currently looking for a the best graphic card for games such as WoW and BF3. Max price 200 euro. I live in Sweden so that is about 2000 Swedish kr. Here is some information that I found from "dxdiag" that might be usefull, not sure.
    Anyway, my graphic card is okay but it's not that good. Please link some cards that are good for a reasonable price. Helpful suggestions and information about graphic cards would be good as well. Thanks.

Default System BIOS
    6144 RAM
    DirectX 11

EDIT: It's a swedish site but anyway would something like this http://www.pixmania.se/se/se/1030480...tml#pix-review be good?
    The card is good, but I've heard bad things about the site (pixmania). Avoid it if you can.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For that price it is a great buy. Well within your budget and you can expect really good performance out of it. You just need to double check that your current power supply meets the requirements for this video card.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post

Default System BIOS
    6144 RAM
    DirectX 11

Avoid Pixmania, trust me. I ordered my Razer Megalodon from there and it took 3 months for it to come and then it was broke when it did. Then it took another 2 months to send me a replacement...

Deleted
    http://cdon.se/hemelektronik/asus_hd..._dcii-14187252

Post packaging, the price difference will be minimal.

I'm a fan of the above because I like ASUS a lot. My dad's 5850 is ASUS-branded, though mine (also 5850) is Sapphire, and I've had no issues with it in almost 2 years of use.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like Sapphire as a brand. I am running two Sapphire Vapor X HD5770's atm with no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    I like Sapphire as a brand. I am running two Sapphire Vapor X HD5770's atm with no complaints.
    Sapphire is, without a question, the best brand for Radeons.