Arena with warrior and disc priest

Im having a problem, can someone tell me what they think may be the issue..I know 2's are not balanced but oh well..

Im disc with 4.1K resil..warrior is around the same. we are stuck at 1400 ....when we face double dps, the fight seems to be lasting longer then it should and they the double dps eventually gets to me and i die... then when we go up against healer/dps class the fight lasts forever. Specially against a pally, i take all his mana and the warrior still cant kill him...is it me am i doing something wrong. i dispel as much as possible, i drain mana when possible, i dps when possible.
    Also how can i prevent from getting cc trained by Mage/dk or mage/warlock etc.... Any advice would be awesome
    our amories are

Healryduff & Borexx both on bleeding hollow..cant post links

From the sounds of it looks like your warrior cant peel or do damage.And @ getting cc trained again the warrior can help with interrupts but pillar humping is something you should learn and love.

I told him that, but he said its better to go after them since he needs rage, then i have to come WAAAAY out to heal him and thats when i get trained

well surely if they're training you your warrior has time to smash them from behind?

I run Disc/Arms as well, we are now stuck and frustrated on 1700-1800 rating pretty much just going up and down and we have some similar problems as you have.
    As far as I can see you are doing your job and could easily get 1700-1800 rating as well, but your warrior needs to better up his gameplay. Against double dps the best thing to do is for you to go all defensive if they are targeting you, and your warrior should go really offensive and pop recklessness and bladestorm pretty much at the start (Recklessness, MS, CS, Bladestorm) that way they will either die, or being forced to go defensive. Against healer teams your warr should try switching targets regularly. Tell him to train one of the targets hard at start, wait until trinket is ready again, get a fear in on the one of them and switch target hard with throwdown, trinket etc.
    Hope this help to get you to get a little higher

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    well surely if they're training you your warrior has time to smash them from behind?
    Warriors are usually slowed/rooted by aoe effects when they are not being focused since it is very easy and warriors have the weakest slow and very small amount of mobility out of slows and roots so any character running faster than 50%of normal running speed will outrun a warrior.(almost all)

You are losing because you have a warrior. Warriors are almost completely useless in 2s if they are not good+

Although, any class is at least 2k viable so your warrior needs to step up aswell.