Yay, Goku's healed. Now Vegeta can just sit back and watch while Goku beats Frieza, despite recovering from a much less severe injury.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    None, considering
    Is form 4...
    We are aware of Frieza's transformations, however for the past week or so we have been acting as though we are all seeing the DBZ series episode by episode for the first time. Hence, not "knowing" what the 4th form would look like.

Man, Goku sure did zap over there fast. Time to kick some ass.

Wait, why didn't Goku just go straight into an attack instead of landing behind Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin?

Well, if Vegeta isn't the Super Saiyan, it's gotta be Goku. Everyone knows only a single Super Saiyan is ever born every thousand years and that they are unstoppable.

There can be only ONE Super Saiyan!
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    yeah goku is def the legendary super saiyan, he did not stay in the crib as a baby next to anyone else who could possibly be of that level.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Happy Hunting! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

*whistle blow* Foul on Team Frieza. Unnecessary Death Beaming of an arrogant Saiyan Prince. 5 minute penalty and a substitute for the opposing team.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Goku just made a hole in the ground by looking at it. Sure wouldn't want to be Frieza right now.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Ya, I also don't know who that chick is in the back. Princess Snake maybe?

Anyway, here's a couple videos.

And this one...I just...too awesome (and funny, I guess).

This made me lol for like 10 mins

Field Marshal
    this is still my fav show of all time i have them all from dragonball through to Gt on dvd and every movie aswell just such an awesome tv show.

It seems Goku just fell into a pool of molten lava! Knowing Goku, he'll probably just come out with a wicked heat rash.

That Otakufest vid may be the best thing I've ever seen lol. I cried from laughing so much.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

i felt like a nerd when they used gogeta instead of vegito and i knew it.

I was looking around on Blizzard's forums for some Diablo 3 stuff, and something caught my eye. Someone said, what's the best class to solo Inferno mode. Someone else replied, Super Buu, he can blow up entire galaxies, regenerate his body instantly, and turn his enemies into candy.

That's the kind of shit I'd say. Do I have a clone out there, or did one of you guys say that lol.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 02:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 02:38 AM ----------

tien in dragonball AF

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 02:38 AM ----------
    thanks for that,made me lol pretty hard

I like Tien's outfit in AF. That's good stuff, does he actually get more powerful too? I haven't read AF yet.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

its art invovled with AF,although he does not appear in toybles fan manga. as you can tell, he is hard core training in the time chamber.

That Tein is badass!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    its art invovled with AF,although he does not appear in toybles fan manga. as you can tell, he is hard core training in the time chamber.
    He's the only human(kinda) character that I think could survive a year in the chamber. Well Uub too. Would have been amazing if Tien and Uub went in together in the show and came out super powerful. Tien has always been one tough dude so I think he could do it.

Tien, the only character in DBZ to take on someone 1000x as powerful as he is and hold him at bay without getting his ass kicked himself. That's got to count for something.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-12 at 03:06 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

maybe tien hit enlightenment?