Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    maybe tien hit enlightenment?
    Exactly, something like that. Give the poor humans a super powerful form they can reach with enough effort so they can compete too.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Exactly, something like that. Give the poor humans a super powerful form they can reach with enough effort so they can compete too.
    krillin and yamcha need to soon! ok yamcha cant

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I like Krillin as he is. Gets owned all the time but hangs in their, despite being scared shitless all the time. Still finds ways to be useful, without being super focused on training. Retires when he gets a family. He's literally meant to be us if the human viewer was in the DBZ universe I think. That's his whole base of his character. He's always been the viewer's mirror or POV since he was introduced in Dragonball in my opinion.

Yamcha definately not. He's not focused enough on his goals. Look at his training regimen for example lol. He just sucks.

Tien it could fit though. Takes everything seriously, is super focused and has always shown great potential, especially against Cell. Uub is just Buu 2.0 so he would obviously get it too.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-12 at 03:27 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Tien should have been a special human, LOOK AT THAT EYE!

also damn goku and freiza are in an epic battle, oh shit goku is losing HE NEEDS TO USE THE SPIRIT BOMB

Frieza only at 1% of his full power? Malarky!

Does anyone know how any of this could make sense?

It does not

be glad that is just filler

Muffin Button.

Now, back to our program.

What, still making the Spirit Bomb? Piccolo, go get him! Bite his tail, he hates that.

Is it just me or does the "cat" that is always on Bulma's Dad's shoulder seem like an offspring of PoPo?
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by shootyadead View Post
    Is it just me or does the "cat" that is always on Bulma's Dad's shoulder seem like an offspring of PoPo?
    Haha yes! I hadn't considered it, but that makes sense :P

anyway.. Do Doo Do Doo Do chargin my attack

K&K Raditz, scouter to come later.

hair needs to be 5 times longer and he's set! :P

Nice pic. I like the location, I'm guessing maybe a scene at Kame house cause of all the water.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    K&K Raditz, scouter to come later.

Wow not that i can do it better but i hope that armor is placeholder O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Wow not that i can do it better but i hope that armor is placeholder O.o
    You got to keep in mind these guys are doing this with a 5k-10k budget and they have like 8 different actors. Still looks better then evolution lol.

It's going to be hard to put scouters on real people, because on real humans the ear to eye gap is actually larger then in DBZ. Looking at that pic, it's going to be hard to make something go on his ear and stretch to his eye and look good. Interested to see how they turn out.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-12 at 07:48 PM.

Hey the Androids were supposed to show up this morning, anyone hear any news about them?

Woo, the Spirit Bomb hit! Since Goku threw it instead of Krillin, this one probably worked.

FREIZA IS DEFEATED OMG OMG OMG!