Page 11 of 397 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
61
111
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Watching Bardock The Father of Goku right now. and then I might watch the 3 Broly movies, and for anyone that says I should watch them in the original Japanese that is what I am doing.

  2. #202
    The Lightbringer Kouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,494
    This came to my mind just saw it.

    -Scrapbot stole my sig-

  3. #203
    High Overlord demopolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    This came to my mind just saw it.

    Haha that's pretty awesome.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Taerra View Post
    Watching Bardock The Father of Goku right now. and then I might watch the 3 Broly movies, and for anyone that says I should watch them in the original Japanese that is what I am doing.
    I prefer the Funimation dub myself. Word of advice though, skip the third Broly movie. Bio Broly is garbage, and I would only watch it for the sake of completeness, not to be entertained.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  5. #205
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I will always live in Gilneas
    Posts
    15,985
    the 3ed broly movie does not even complete the story

    just an added plot that didnt really matter

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    the 3ed broly movie does not even complete the story

    just an added plot that didnt really matter
    By completeness, I more of mean so that I can say I've seen every DBZ movie.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  7. #207
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I will always live in Gilneas
    Posts
    15,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    By completeness, I more of mean so that I can say I've seen every DBZ movie.
    did bio broly really have a story though?

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  8. #208
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,112
    On the topic of "What If"'s, one of the games, Budokai 1 or 2 I think, featured alternate little stories for different situations. It's been so long that I can't really remember them, but they were rather insignificant for the game itself, just there for completion sake.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  9. #209
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I will always live in Gilneas
    Posts
    15,985

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  10. #210
    Banned Rageissues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, OR
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    On the topic of "What If"'s, one of the games, Budokai 1 or 2 I think, featured alternate little stories for different situations. It's been so long that I can't really remember them, but they were rather insignificant for the game itself, just there for completion sake.
    There was a bonus level at the end of Budokai 1 where Cell makes a move to absorb (I think 18) but Krillin gets in the way and he accidentally absorbs him instead. So you have to fight Yamcha and Tien as a weakened, Krillin-Cell. After you beat them someone shows up and blows you up... and then Cell wakes up from a dream as he's standing on his arena before the Cell games.

  11. #211
    Haha I likes the skyrim mods thing. And yeah I kinda wondered how chi chi and bulma would handle it if goku and vegeta were stuck together forever haha.

  12. #212
    Dreadlord Rakeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The realm of Torment
    Posts
    892
    not sure if said already, but Hoshi is a card game ^_^

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I prefer the Funimation dub myself. Word of advice though, skip the third Broly movie. Bio Broly is garbage, and I would only watch it for the sake of completeness, not to be entertained.
    I actually have the DVDs for them all and they include the original Jap and Funimation Dubs, and the Broly ones came as a set but I have seen them all but you can never watch too much DBZ.

    I also have The history of Trunks.

  14. #214
    Epic! Duncanîdaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It seems Bardock was not the Original Super Saiyan that was mentioned by Vegeta. Bardock went to Planet Plant (the future Planet Vegeta) and killed Chilled, starting the SS legend amongst Chilled's ancestors. Meanwhile, the OSS destroyed the Saiyan homeworld, killing himself and starting the SS legend amongst Saiyans, and they moved to Planet Plant.

    http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Original_Super_Saiyan (3rd note in the Trivia section)
    Ah, thank you for that. All makes sense now.

    Figured I'd leave this here for it's awesomeness, one of the best things in DBZ.

    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

  15. #215
    Field Marshal Nbcall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This is great! I cant believe i didn't know about this before!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

  16. #216
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,623
    So many great memories of coming home from school and turning on the T.V waiting for DBZ to start. I liked GT but definitely preferred DBZ. Only watched a few episodes here and there of dragon ball

    Favourite character - Vegeta

  17. #217
    Damn i remember watching DBZ when i was 8 years old or smth.. My favourite character !BUBU!

  18. #218
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I will always live in Gilneas
    Posts
    15,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    There was a bonus level at the end of Budokai 1 where Cell makes a move to absorb (I think 18) but Krillin gets in the way and he accidentally absorbs him instead. So you have to fight Yamcha and Tien as a weakened, Krillin-Cell. After you beat them someone shows up and blows you up... and then Cell wakes up from a dream as he's standing on his arena before the Cell games.
    what a nightmare, being beat by yamcha and tien while u look like krillin

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  19. #219
    Just finished watching all of DBZ and it brought back some good memories of watching it when i was younger.

  20. #220
    Cell vs Gohan could have been more epic, but still Gohan was rockin' it - Oh the childhood memories

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •