Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    oh ignore me!

still no idea why its just they wanted every character to go blonde or be greeen

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Happy Hunting! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    oh ignore me!

still no idea why its just they wanted every character to go blonde or be greeen
    Well, that's the thing. At around the point Goku goes Super Saiyan against Frieza, the whole series became who had the most powerful transformation. Actual training never seemed to matter anymore, even the three years before the androids and then another year in the time chamber didn't make a difference. Sure, Vegata and Trunks were stronger than Cell at the time, but you saw the results. Nobody could be beaten anymore without super powerful new transformations. The humans didn't have any, which I guess is the fault of the writers, but because of that, they fell behind and there was no way to catch up.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

another form of writing i did not like was how they made cell and buu stronger

either goku or vegeta let them get stronger

the end

Goku: It will be more interesting if he fights at full power.

Vegeta: It doesn't matter how strong he gets, I'll be stronger. I'm the Prince and a Super Saiyan!

Gohan: I won't intentionally let him get stronger, but I'm going to draw this fight out so I can torture him and give him a chance to get stronger anyway.

Gotenks: I'm going to win, but I better act weak so it will look impressive. I look totally awesome, and not at all like the retarded child that I am.

Future Trunks: KILL IT NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Goku: It will be more interesting if he fights at full power.

Vegeta: It doesn't matter how strong he gets, I'll be stronger. I'm the Prince and a Super Saiyan!

Gohan: I won't intentionally let him get stronger, but I'm going to draw this fight out so I can torture him and give him a chance to get stronger anyway.

Gotenks: I'm going to win, but I better act weak so it will look impressive. I look totally awesome, and not at all like the retarded child that I am.

Future Trunks: KILL IT NOW!!!
    So, what you're saying is...Future Trunks wasn't a real Saiyan? :P

I think that's why I liked him so much. Sure, the events in his time is what led to how he is, but I enjoyed him a hell of a lot more than GT Trunks. Except for his whole, "I have to get my father's approval, even though he's dead in my time and everybody agrees he's a giant dick".

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

One of the questions I ask myself. Is GT Trunks really a pansy, or does he only seem that way because of how awesome Future Trunks is?

Future Trunks is like an awesome trailer to the crappy movie that is GT Trunks.

GT trunks never by himself became very powerful and lived in a world of peace in a rich life provided by his wealthy mother/family and i guess vegeta became pre occupied with treating his daughter like a princess so bulma likly raised trunks more like chi chi wanted to raise gohan

future trunks of course raised by his mother and gohan in a world not in peace where he needed to be strong

Which brings us back to the DBZ Multiverse chapter cover I linked earlier in the thread where Future Trunks is talking about his life with the two regular Trunks.

One of the questions I ask myself. Is GT Trunks really a pansy, or does he only seem that way because of how awesome Future Trunks is?

Future Trunks is like an awesome trailer to the crappy movie that is GT Trunks.
    Probably same thing that happened to Gohan, he got weak from living a normal life. though, Trunks seemed to want to continue being a fighter and explorer more than Gohan did.

Which brings us back to the DBZ Multiverse chapter cover I linked earlier in the thread where Future Trunks is talking about his life with the two regular Trunks.
    yeah pretty much accurate i was thinking of that while typing

When you think about it, it's kind of strange that Trunks and Goten were so close in strength at the World Juniors. They explain that the difference is that Trunks is stronger because of the extra year in age, but if you think about it, Trunks should have been much stronger than Goten since he was trained by Vegeta, and in the Gravity Room as well, where as Goten was trained by Chi Chi, followed by a few weeks with Gohan.

Of course, it could just be Goku's DNA. He always seems to get stronger at a faster rate then Vegeta, no matter what training Vegeta does.

just plot holes to make an interesting rivalry

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    just plot holes to make an interesting rivalry
    Pretty much. Like how it was possible for Tien, Chaotzu, and Yamcha to beat the Ginyu Force at King Kai's. No way in hell they had that much power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Pretty much. Like how it was possible for Tien, Chaotzu, and Yamcha to beat the Ginyu Force at King Kai's. No way in hell they had that much power.
    And that was on the same day that the Ginyus first arrived on Namek, so that means that unless the humans strength doubled in that day alone, they were stronger than Vegeta at the beginning of that day, and Tien may have been stronger than Goku, since he split into two, beating Burter and Jeice separately at half his strength.

However, it would explain how Piccolo was a match for 2nd form Frieza after fusing with a guy with a PL of 42k

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    filler nuff said

However, it would explain how Piccolo was a match for 2nd form Frieza after fusing with a guy with a PL of 42k
    Well, I can't remember if it was mentioned during the show, but I thought I saw somewhere that the Namek fusion was more powerful than the Fusion dance, so that might make sense at least. But Piccolo didn't do any training at King Kai's, unless you count more meditating (which I've already queried if that actually makes him stronger). So who knows.

meditation makes him a lot stronger for some unknown reason

thats how he trains

http://i.imgur.com/9cuCO.jpg

GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. Take a guess who I am :P

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/9cuCO.jpg

GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. GINYU FORCE RULES. Take a guess who I am :P
    BURTER!!! jk the space aussie

I love the Ginyus' scene at King Kai's in Abridged. They really make that scene seem like a joke when King Kai, with a power level of around 3000, beats all of the Ginyus at once.

As big a Ginyu Force fanboy as I am, that scene never made any sense at all.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!