Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    So I just watched the movies chronicle and push for the first time. Awesome stuff. Fight scenes are pretty much DBZ minus the ki-blasts.

How come they can do crazy amazing fight scenes for movies with no previous fan base but no one out there can do something quality for a live action DBZ? Bah. If someone honestly put money into a movie that actually stayed true to the story it would make a good amount in theaters I would think. Ah well, Hopefully that Sayian saga stuff turns out good.
    Most likely because people usually try to milk some cash from the popular series instead of putting real work into it.
    If a movie with completely unrelated to anything storyline is to be a success, it needs good effects and (to some degree) good story.
    Well known IPs usually attract those that just want to make fast cash.

oh baby, you so funny

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    So I just watched the movies chronicle and push for the first time. Awesome stuff. Fight scenes are pretty much DBZ minus the ki-blasts.

How come they can do crazy amazing fight scenes for movies with no previous fan base but no one out there can do something quality for a live action DBZ? Bah. If someone honestly put money into a movie that actually stayed true to the story it would make a good amount in theaters I would think. Ah well, Hopefully that Sayian saga stuff turns out good.
    I think if there was a movie it would need to be done similar to mortal kombat.

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 08:29 PM ----------

Still say one my favorite scenes is when Tien takes on Cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Still say one my favorite scenes is when Tien takes on Cell.
    Only because it's the only thing he ever did in DBZ.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    He deflected Buu's blast from Gohan. (Only to be knocked out two or three minutes later)

tien should have been mystic!

atleast krillin tries

---------- Post added 2012-07-06 at 06:52 AM ----------

just ss4 gotanks v daburas replacement (for the most part in the demon world)
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-07-06 at 06:49 AM.

Why does the demon kind of look like Shin?

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    He deflected Buu's blast from Gohan. (Only to be knocked out two or three minutes later)
    Tien was a character that could have been so much more I think.

be careful rad u get banned for meme pics! no matter how appropriate and edited into a proper picture they are

btw never rustle a oozarus jimmies. on the real note whos shin

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    on the real note whos shin
    It took me a couple minutes, but I think he's referring to Supreme Kai, Shin being his Earth name at the Tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    It took me a couple minutes, but I think he's referring to Supreme Kai, Shin being his Earth name at the Tournament.
    u mean pussy kai? yeah that guys named marble i think, and nah pussy kai looks notin like him

---------- Post added 2012-07-06 at 05:55 PM ----------

anyone have any idea of Piccolos PL right before he ate nail? I mean, nails Pl was what, 45000? and frieza second form was what, 2 million? and piccolo was about as strong as him, and even though he had alot of training at kais place it cant be that much. I know when you fuse you dont just PL+PL, but seriously? i'll asume his pl was ATLEAST above 100k, since that would allow him to easily kill all the ginyu force people, which tien and lolcha could, easily and he is much stronger then them.
    What is the equation to meassure the PL post fusion? i know the namekian fusion is better and stronger then the one used for Goten and maybe, (i dont know) stronger then the one used for Vegeto.

But can anyone give me an assumption for Piccolos PL pre nail?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    anyone have any idea of Piccolos PL right before he ate nail? I mean, nails Pl was what, 45000? and frieza second form was what, 2 million? and piccolo was about as strong as him, and even though he had alot of training at kais place it cant be that much. I know when you fuse you dont just PL+PL, but seriously? i'll asume his pl was ATLEAST above 100k, since that would allow him to easily kill all the ginyu force people, which tien and lolcha could, easily and he is much stronger then them.
    What is the equation to meassure the PL post fusion? i know the namekian fusion is better and stronger then the one used for Goten and maybe, (i dont know) stronger then the one used for Vegeto.

But can anyone give me an assumption for Piccolos PL pre nail?
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought the bold part was kind of funny since all he did was float there quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I thought the bold part was kind of funny since all he did was float there quietly.
    Man, thats how Piccolo train
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

freizas second form is roughly 1 million likly more since he said it was 1 million last time he was in it

piccolo likly was much stronger then tien yamcha and chautzu and in filler they beat the ginyu force.

nail was at 45000ish ive seen that number before

also the namek fusion likly lacks any real number. dont forget kami is roughly 200, he fuesed with piccolo and then hes android level when the androids pretty much raped the hell out of him.

yea that namek fusion must be pretty fucking badass, but weren't that exact fusion between kami and piccolo extra strong since they were once the same person? I think they said something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    freizas second form is roughly 1 million likly more since he said it was 1 million last time he was in it

piccolo likly was much stronger then tien yamcha and chautzu and in filler they beat the ginyu force.

nail was at 45000ish ive seen that number before

also the namek fusion likly lacks any real number. dont forget kami is roughly 200, he fuesed with piccolo and then hes android level when the androids pretty much raped the hell out of him.
    Frieza and Piccolo were both around 1 million. Unfortunately, the wiki doesn't have any number before he absorbs Nail. The last one given is 3500 when he's fighting Nappa. One can assume he got stronger since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    yea that namek fusion must be pretty fucking badass, but weren't that exact fusion between kami and piccolo extra strong since they were once the same person? I think they said something like that.
    Yep, exactly. And by then power levels didn't mean anything anyway.