WTF Genn? AGAIN!

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIILLL!!!!!!!!! GATHER THE DRAGON BALLS!!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    OH MY F***EN GOSH!!!!! /drool, lets just hope they don't screw it up

I'm curious if it will turn out to be a feature length film, a more or less hour long film like other DB movies, or a short special, like Episode of Bardock. Any way, it should be pretty good seeing as how Toriyama is co-writing it.

Well at least we know it'll be canon since Toriyama is writing it. Maybe there'll be some bridge in there between Z and GT or something, who knows. It's gonna be awesome though I know that much. Can't wait!!!
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Genn was banned for his picture on page 145... there is NOTHING wrong with it.. anyways... I hope this next movie can make me forget about what happened with DB:E...

Anyone ever name their Jinx in Pokemon Mrs. Popo?

Also

As cool as it might be, it's still a random movie story taking place at some point in the Buu saga. Not that it won't be great seeing the show again, but it's still just a single movie. And then for me it would take getting the same voice actors back.

What's bigger for this, I think, is the potential to lead to other things. It's no secret everyone would love to see a new Dragon Ball arch. This could be the Futurama movies all over again.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

So, while watching this episode of DBZ on Toonami, I'm perplexed by the kinds of things our heroes do when something obviously bad is about to happen. On this episode, it's the one where Piccolo just extracted the information about who Cell is and such from Cell himself. Cell decided to high-tail it out of there when Krillin and Trunks showed up. Cell flies up into the sky and places his hands over his forehead... thing... OBVIOUSLY a Solar Flare inc. Hell, the three fighters can tell this as well.

What do they do? Freaking keep staring at him, gawking, as if they don't have enough common sense to like... close their eyes and turn around. Even when the attack is happening, they're staring straight into the glare screaming their brains out. I know the Z-fighters powers are unbelievable, but I think their concept of logic is just that as well.

NEW DBZ movie and there is also a new sailor moon anime interesting
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Not just TFS, that's a canon saiyan trait.
    Oh seriously? Man it's been too long since I watched the episodes.

Actually it's been almost 12 years and back then I didn't pay attention to all those details >_<

So when I saw the TFS part where Vegeta says "Gohan, I need you to almost kill me" they weren't joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Oh seriously? Man it's been too long since I watched the episodes.

Actually it's been almost 12 years and back then I didn't pay attention to all those details >_<

So when I saw the TFS part where Vegeta says "Gohan, I need you to almost kill me" they weren't joking.
    Yeah, they needed it as a reason for why Goku, Vegeta and Gohan were able to keep up with their next opponent, despite getting beaten by a weaker opponent earlier, and not training in between fights

Ex. Vegeta getting beaten by Zarbon, heals, then beats Zarbon. Vegeta and Gohan getting beat by Recoome, heals, then Vegeta beats Jeice easily and can fight Frieza's first form while Gohan can fight his 3rd form. Goku being a bit stronger than Capt Ginyu, but gets injured, heals, and can fight 1% Final Form Frieza. It's also the reason Krillin blew a hole through Vegeta while Frieza was transforming.

TFS was fairly accurate with the Saiyan healing boost throughout the Namek saga, they just photoshopped the Saiyan handbook into it.

Anyone else thinks Genn is turning into Krillin or Yamcha of this thread with all his bans ?

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Anyone else thinks Genn is turning into Krillin or Yamcha of this thread with all his bans ?
    I referred to him as Krillin during his last ban.

I wonder if he'll do the screaming scene when we bring him back this time.

Who did genn get killed by this time anyway? A saibaman? No. 20? Nappa? :P

Genn is totally krillen, you know, because we actually like him to some degree, and hes powerful, not like yamcha, who is just yamcha

They are gathered, no one do an oolong....
    I see Stupid people!

He's about to make his move...
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Don't know much about Cthulhu but I am sure Gohan can kick his ass, anyone else a lil pissed that people just vote because they dislike the other opponent/can't be bothered.

< obvious Gohan fan.

Another thing is, some include GT as apart of power levels etc, so why not take into account fan manga's? young Jijii for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    Another thing is, some include GT as apart of power levels etc, so why not take into account fan manga's? young Jijii for instance.
    I'm sorry, but this statement makes no sense. GT was official, oversaw by Toriyama, and produced by Toei. You can argue its canonity all you want, but comparing it to fanfics is just bad.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_GT
    Akira Toriyama is credited as a writer of GT, and he oversaw its production; this was the same process that was used during the production of the anime series Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. He drew a rough design for the GT logo, he designed the GT appearance of the series main cast, and he designed the appearances of Giru and the GT spaceship used in the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga.[1] He also drew at least three color pictures of Goku, Pan, and Trunks adventuring on various planets (Monmaasu, Rudeeze, and an area in Hell).[4]

Toriyama seems to have positive feelings towards his works' continuation, as he drew his version of Super Saiyan 4 Goku (which was originally designed by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru), exclusively for the Dragon Box GT. Characters and events from GT have also been included in more recent Dragon Ball video games.

Despite these facts, some fans do not consider GT canon, most often claiming incorrectly that the series was not directly written by Toriyama. GT was not originally produced as manga like its predecessors, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, and contains minor, rarely seen elements which are inconsistent with Dragon Ball Z. However, GT has the least inconsistencies of all three anime series, making it difficult to cite the few that exist as a reason for the series to be set aside as non-canon.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds