Was just asking if that's possible, since people say it isn't canon.

Just wish people would stop taking sides saying X DBZ opponent is dumb(overpowered, etc), so I will vote the other guy.

Gohan doesn't have the mental fortitude to fight Cthulhu, especially after his character assassination post-Cell.

I'm still pissed about that. I will continue to be pissed about it for the foreseeable future.

And if people are going to use GT Goku, I'm sure as hell going to use GT "I have no balls and am now a side character because fans wanked too hard over Goku and Vegeta" Gohan.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Gohan doesn't have the mental fortitude to fight Cthulhu, especially after his character assassination post-Cell.

I'm still pissed about that. I will continue to be pissed about it for the foreseeable future.

And if people are going to use GT Goku, I'm sure as hell going to use GT "I have no balls and am now a side character because fans wanked too hard over Goku and Vegeta" Gohan.
    That's only fair, guess i'm also pissed about Gohan becoming a wuss lol.

I think Cthulhu's absurd and there are a lot of people upset about Goku and Gohan making it that far. I'd have had him losing against the likes of Galactus and such over Cthulhu the narcoleptic.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Leaving this here since I think most of you americans/europeans missed this awesome song <3

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    Don't know much about Cthulhu but I am sure Gohan can kick his ass, anyone else a lil pissed that people just vote because they dislike the other opponent/can't be bothered.

< obvious Gohan fan.

Another thing is, some include GT as apart of power levels etc, so why not take into account fan manga's? young Jijii for instance.
    You really shouldn't let stuff like that bother you. In my case, I care far more about the actual arguments people make. Honestly, if Goku and Gohan win their rounds, (which it looks unlikely that Gohan will win his) I won't even post in the final thread. Everyone knows Gohan stands no chance against Goku.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You really shouldn't let stuff like that bother you. In my case, I care far more about the actual arguments people make. Honestly, if Goku and Gohan win their rounds, (which it looks unlikely that Gohan will win his) I won't even post in the final thread. Everyone knows Gohan stands no chance against Goku.
    Perhaps Gohan has even more potential still to be unlocked, that wasn't released when Super Kami Guru touched him, or when Cell killed 16, or when Old Kai danced around him for a few hours.

Maybe its because his potential increased as he got older . I mean the first time he's like 9 then like 15 then he's basically 20 the last time as far as i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Maybe its because his potential increased as he got older . I mean the first time he's like 9 then like 15 then he's basically 20 the last time as far as i can tell.
    The Guru powerup was at 5 (unless his birthday was while he was on Namek). The fight against Cell was when he was 11. The Old Kai ritual was when he was 18.

Seriously though, I don't know how many times the fighters have reached their max potential, only to find out they have more next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Yea that's a good point, and yea I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does.

@Zoma, I've always felt like Gohan had more potential.....after all he is Gohan....that secret hidden power doesn't just all unlock lol, hopefully they do something with him in that 2013 movie.

I can just picture some magic guy reaching into Gohan, looking for more potential.

"Tapped, tapped, unlocked, ss2... wait, what's this over here? Holy crap, there is a whole other room of the stuff over here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I can just picture some magic guy reaching into Gohan, looking for more potential.

"Tapped, tapped, unlocked, ss2... wait, what's this over here? Holy crap, there is a whole other room of the stuff over here!"
    I'm suddenly reminded of Yu-Gi-Oh

"Yugi, what are you doing here?"

"Got bored, came to visit. Say, do you have Nintendo?"

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm suddenly reminded of Yu-Gi-Oh

"Yugi, what are you doing here?"

"Got bored, came to visit. Say, do you have Nintendo?"
    Relevant to your post, I was deeply saddened at the end of G1 Yu-Gi-Oh. That's be a funny "throwback" episode though
    This is WHO I AM.
    My Anime List -- Fate/Creed (Updated 3/31)
    Follow me on Twitter @ShaofPride!

"But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo
    WoW: Prot/Fury Warrior
    Diablo 3: Crusader

Haven't watched Yugi-Oh in so long, still collect the cards from time to time though lol.

Someone stole my DBZ collection.

That Genn guy gets ban the thread ends up on the second page, and everyones talking about yu-gi-oh..

Idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

I'm a massive DBZ fan but from what i remember of watching yu-gi-oh it was just boss. I loved my shiny 3 headed blue white dragon thingy card its a shame I chucked all my cards away when I was have a clean out a couple of years ago.

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    I'm a massive DBZ fan but from what i remember of watching yu-gi-oh it was just boss. I loved my shiny 3 headed blue white dragon thingy card its a shame I chucked all my cards away when I was have a clean out a couple of years ago.
    I still have fun playing on-line and everything, but the fun of it's taken away a little because everyone uses the new, OP synchro and XYZ monsters =/
    This is WHO I AM.
    My Anime List -- Fate/Creed (Updated 3/31)
    Follow me on Twitter @ShaofPride!

"But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo
    WoW: Prot/Fury Warrior
    Diablo 3: Crusader

Damn it Genn! Get back so this thread can get back to talking about Dragon Ball Z

i really hate to do this, but we may need something more....
    I see Stupid people!

oh god, not the Black Star balls. Using those just means this thread will die in a year when the Earth explodes.