My favorite move would have to be Goku's first ka ma ha ma ha... Yes I'm talking about DB Goku. Just caught me off guard when he did it.

If I remember, question for favorite DB/DBZ/DBGT move was asked like 40-50 pages ago, but whatever ......

Final Flash - that's my favorite move.

BTW, respect for Vegeta's japanese voice actor.

I saw the entire Dragon Ball series in English dub, but most animes I watch nowadays are Japanese w/ English subtitles. Now I can't watch DB subbed because I keep thinking Krillin is Luffy.

Also, Goku's Japanese voice...

I can't stand the Japanese DBZ cast (save Vegeta and Frieza).
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Also, Goku's Japanese voice...
    ^ Yup. Most of the time I'm fine with Jap voices, even if I originally saw it in Eng dub. I could handle Krillin sounding like a 5-year-old...but oh god, Goku's voice is pretty much a kick in the balls
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-07-22 at 08:43 AM.

Rule 63 Gogeta (don't kill me please !!!):

http://funnymama.com/post/94885

It would be cool to see some official SSJ(1-4) females

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post

Dat's all I got.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Need to learn korean so i can play dragon ball online

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Need to learn korean so i can play dragon ball online
    It would just be easier if they brought it west to the EU and US.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 03:14 PM ----------

Rule 63 Gogeta (don't kill me please !!!):

http://funnymama.com/post/94885

BTW, who's that SSJ 4 supposed to be? Pan?
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    It would just be easier if they brought it west to the EU and US.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 03:14 PM ----------

BTW, who's that SSJ 4 supposed to be? Pan?
    Read carefully the line above the picture .......

And in case you don't know what rule 63 is: "For any given male character, there is a female version of that character." Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=rule%2063

Read carefully the line above the picture .......

And in case you don't know what rule 63 is: "For any given male character, there is a female version of that character." Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=rule%2063
    Ah, gotcha.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Personally i preferred the episodes where Krillen got the crap kicked out of him, so every other episode haha

So that's pretty much every episode in which he is not dead.

This show has something against bald people I tell you....they like their protagonists with giant hair

That's why Nappa died off so soon isn't it? I knew it! I always knew he was meant for more!
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

There's 3 Anime that I can't watch the Japanese version of:

Yu-Gi-Oh... Pokemon ... And DBZ (Haven't watched any of the other Dragonball series)

Perhaps it's just the fact that they're just Childhood treasures that I find it off putting and strange to hear the Japanese versions ... Especially considering nowadays any Anime I watch I think the English Dubs are HORRIBLE.

Either that, or the English dubs (Apart from a few annoying characters) for those shows were just oddly good.

Question:

Did Future Trunks only turn Super Saiyan in the Broly & Bojack movies?
    Or did he turn Ascended Saiyan in one or both of those movies?

In my opinion he only went Super Saiyan.

Some people cite the fact his jacket ripped to shreads in the Broly movie suggests he went to the ascended saiyan level.
    I believe this to be simply theatrics.

He also looks very similar in both movies.

I know Dragon ball wiki cites it that he went Ascended in both films, however there is no direct indication in either films and it's purely speculation. Also in the talk part of the pages its in dispute among editors.

Just wondering if any one knows of any other sources where there is a a more clear indication of his forms in the films. Perhaps manga or a proper japanese translation.

The movies aren't a source of canon material and add nothing to the main plot, so you can pretty much assume whatever you like

^ As simple as that post was, it actually gave me peace of mind.

Cooler is canon because it has a Space Frenchmen in it.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!