Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    I just prefer the Ize saga because I like seeing diff types of villans. Also they had some logic with why Ize never showed up before (was still frozen so they couldn't sense him) while Xicor is like "oh hai! my enormous power was never sensed before"

Also i like the saga right after Ize, Marble is a cool bad guy.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Why did Vegeta give up on his dream for immortality after Goku defeated Frieza, like he could have spent that time after looking for the dragon balls. Instead he went into space to find goku.

Also is immortality in dbz unable to die from force or just old age?

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Why did Vegeta give up on his dream for immortality after Goku defeated Frieza, like he could have spent that time after looking for the dragon balls. Instead he went into space to find goku.

It's both. Though I'm willing to bet enough energy could subvert it.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Well, he couldn't look for the dragon balls because they had been used to wish the Namekians back to life, so they were inert for a year. With them being unusable for that time, he went into space to look for Goku, to try and get Goku to teach him the secret to becoming a super Saiyan.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Well, he couldn't look for the dragon balls because they had been used to wish the Namekians back to life, so they were inert for a year. With them being unusable for that time, he went into space to look for Goku, to try and get Goku to teach him the secret to becoming a super Saiyan.
    Could you collect inert balls and wait until there back off cooldown?

I suppose technically you could, but you wouldn't be able to use the dragon radar to look for them, as they'd just be normal stones.

great videos. good to see yamcha and tien being awesome

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    great videos. good to see yamcha and tien being awesome
    and for exactly how long did that attitude of theirs last?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Back in the original Dragon Ball, after making a wish (I think this was after the Red Ribbon Saga, after bringing Bora back to life) Goku watched the Dragon Balls turn back to stone, then when they went in the air to separate, he jumped in the air and grabbed the stone that used to be his grampa's four star ball. Considering how fast DBZ characters are later in the series, I doubt grabbing all seven when they go to separate would be too difficult. Once you've lost sight of them though, there isn't really anyway to track them.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    and for exactly how long did that attitude of theirs last?
    they were awesome, but everything changed, when the saiyans attacked

Read some of that Ize saga AF stuff.

Ize is informed that his father was defeated by Goku.
    Then he goes on to state to Vegeta hes looking for Goku who killed his father.
    But we know goku didn't kill Frieza, trunks did... and Gohan too in a movie.

Read some of that Ize saga AF stuff.

Ize is informed that his father was defeated by Goku.
    Then he goes on to state to Vegeta hes looking for Goku who killed his father.
    But we know goku didn't kill Frieza, trunks did... and Gohan too in a movie.
    While it indeed is trunks who kill frieza in the end, it is Goku who defeats frieza the first time, and ultimately brought him to his knees.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    While it indeed is trunks who kill frieza in the end, it is Goku who defeats frieza the first time, and ultimately brought him to his knees.
    Figuratively speaking :P

He was technically brought to his torso!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Figuratively speaking :P

He was technically brought to his torso!
    bitch could fly after he got some energy from goku, so technically he was brought to his ki?
    Also, after thinking it through abit, i think the reason Ize and his minions never mention Trunks killing frieza, is maybe because they never knew about him? Didnt trunks kill everyone and everything that landed on earth with frieza and king C?
    Maybe, they just didnt get any responses from them, and assumed that Goku, killed them.

Eitherway, it will always be goku who brought the power and empire of frieza to a fall.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-08-01 at 12:18 AM.

Wait so what is Tien's 3rd eye's actual purpose again?

I don't care for any of the fanfiction except DBZ multiverse, because it doesn't really take itself seriously and try to be a continuation of the series. It just shows the fans what could have happened and does a great job at it.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Wait so what is Tien's 3rd eye's actual purpose again?
    It doesn't have a purpose. it's just a weird lazy eye

That cereal thing with tien is funny.. The purpose of his third eye is to make him doing tri-beam make more sense lol.

I just read all the DBM and it was really good. They had a lot of interesting ideas and it is really well illustrated.. I was sad when I go to the end of what they had done. Do they add on fairly regularly?