10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    yea i noticed that. Doesn't many people in DBZ get a small lightning effect around them once in a while when they go ballistic and just boosted their PL to max?
    I seem to remember many having a lightning effect.
    Hmm, I may be wrong but I don't think so. As far as I can remember it's only SS2, SS3, Super Perfect Cell, and SS Vegetto when he first transforms. But like I said before, my memory is foggy many times, so I may be wrong.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I've always wondered if two Fused fighters could fuse into another being. I can only imagine the name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I've always wondered if two Fused fighters could fuse into another being. I can only imagine the name.
    There are some fan made stuff in the DBU or whatever it's called like that.

There's also Super Saiyan 100, so yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    lightning effects generally appear on a lot of characters, i know frieza and even vegeta back in the saiyan saga had a few, but those were never a dominating effect

at super saiyan 2 and all characters who got to that level and beyond as well as the villains whose power was at ss2 or higher, the lightning effect was more persistent and dominant

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 09:42 AM ----------

I hear about a lot of fan fictions via dbz multiverse, but i dont like the ideas

way to many of them include more saiyans who no 1 noticed until now. Im fine with 1 like xicor who is not a real saiyan and had been created, but random saiyan who hit super high levels of power that no one noticed before just bugs me, and it just seems un original to me, maybe thats why i like the Ize saga a bit more lol

10+ Year Old Account

Young Jiji's number 5 is not out yet, but it looks like marble is going to give trunks, goten, and majuub a run for their money

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    There are some fan made stuff in the DBU or whatever it's called like that.

There's also Super Saiyan 100, so yeah...
    Gogitenks.

Wonder what the hell he'd look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'm thinking they can. Probably the actual purpose behind the Kai's earrings, that was forgotten over time along with the knowledge of what the earrings actually did. Notice how they all have a set? I bet the original plan was that if a being was to appear that was much stronger then them all, they could all fuse together and become some Super Kai.

No reason to think that the Nameks couldn't do it either.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    No reason to think that the Nameks couldn't do it either.
    Indeed, Picollo is already 3 people lol.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Indeed, Picollo is already 3 people lol.
    I was thinking about that too. Technically, he's still only two people. I haven't really seen Dragon Ball, but as I recall, Piccolo and Kame are the same person. Them being together doesn't really count.

I have a question about Old Kai and Daikaioh.

Apparently Old Kai is from a time before even the current supreme kai was born. Yet he never spoke of Daikaioh or asked where he was or anything until Kibito told him Buu's story. It seems to me that the position of Daikaioh was put in place after Old Kai was around.

Like how far back does Old Kai go? I thought Daikaioh was the creator of the universe but Old Kai seems to think he was just like any other Kai. He's not impressed with him or anything, or holds him or the title in reverence like Shin and Kibito do. He's just like "Ohhh, Evil Buu got weaker because he's absorbing pure of heart Kai's, that explains everything". The knowledge of his supreme god being absorbed doesn't phase him in the slightest?

I guess my question is shouldn't Old Kai have had knowledge of Daikaioh, if Daikaioh created the universe? He seemed to have none or just frankly didn't think he was anything special. Or did he just assume Daikaioh was killed by Buu at some point and just never brought it up? It's just an oddity to me.

Edit: Putting two and two together. I wonder if Daikaioh is a fused sum of all the Kai's at one point. This happened to confront a threat that appeared after Old Kai was trapped in the sword. Aren't Kai's born from trees? So this would not affect their species breeding. Daikaioh then rebuilt the universe and put new Kais into commission but didn't tell them everything because of peace time. He was then absorbed. Hence so much knowledge being lost, it would explain a lot. Just a thoery though, just putting it out there.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-26 at 07:41 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account

Apparently Old Kai is from a time before even the current supreme kai was born. Yet he never spoke of Daikaioh or asked where he was or anything until Kibito told him Buu's story. It seems to me that the position of Daikaioh was put in place after Old Kai was around.

Like how far back does Old Kai go? I thought Daikaioh was the creator of the universe but Old Kai seems to think he was just like any other Kai. He's not impressed with him or anything, or holds him or the title in reverence like Shin and Kibito do. He's just like "Ohhh, Evil Buu got weaker because he's absorbing pure of heart Kai's, that explains everything". The knowledge of his supreme god being absorbed doesn't phase him in the slightest?

I guess my question is shouldn't Old Kai have had knowledge of Daikaioh, if Daikaioh created the universe? He seemed to have none or just frankly didn't think he was anything special. Or did he just assume Daikaioh was killed by Buu at some point and just never brought it up? It's just an oddity to me.

Edit: Putting two and two together. I wonder if Daikaioh is a fused sum of all the Kai's at one point. This happened to confront a threat that appeared after Old Kai was trapped in the sword. Aren't Kai's born from trees? So this would not affect their species breeding. Daikaioh then rebuilt the universe and put new Kais into commission but didn't tell them everything because of peace time. He was then absorbed. Hence so much knowledge being lost, it would explain a lot. Just a thoery though, just putting it out there.
    I would just go with old kais personality, he just never really seems to give a damn about anything

oh super siayan 4? kool.... im gunna drink coffee

Deleted
    Old Kai isn't really that old... he just appears to be old and weak because he fused with that witch who gave him the ability to unlock someones hidden powers (like mystic gohan). Imo he is just some Kaioshin without a particular task like the western/eastern/etc. supreme kais.

Couple things. One, Old Kai is ~75 million years old. Grand Supreme Kai was absorbed by Buu ~5 million years ago. Grand Supreme Kai is at least 100 million years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also claims to be all powerful... or used to be

I believe him. why? Because nothing scares him

as i said before, he does not seem to care about super saiyan 4, or baby, or super 17, or the shenrons or super saiyan 4 gogeta

or he is just like my old granpa. Doesn't really give a fuck about anything no matter how serious it is.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    or he is just like my old granpa. Doesn't really give a fuck about anything no matter how serious it is.
    Sounds like my cat :P

Wait no, more like all cats in general.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Couple things. One, Old Kai is ~75 million years old. Grand Supreme Kai was absorbed by Buu ~5 million years ago. Grand Supreme Kai is at least 100 million years old.
    Thank you. Where did you find that? I was on dragon wiki looking and couldn't find it and it's not in the show. That book you always mention?(sorry can't remember the name right now). That's why I brought it up here, hoping you'd say something. Still odd how Old Kai didn't ask about Daikioh. I guess he just assumed he was killed by Buu earlier.

About Old Kai not caring. He gave them like how many chances to kill Buu and they kept blowing it. I'd be pissed off and act like that too. He has scene it all but he still cares. He just isn't surprised or excited by much, women excluded.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I would just go with old kais personality, he just never really seems to give a damn about anything

oh super siayan 4? kool.... im gunna drink coffee
    WTB flashbacks of Old Kai's memories. He must of scene some craaaaaazy shit.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-27 at 08:59 AM.

Thank you. Where did you find that? I was on dragon wiki looking and couldn't find it and it's not in the show. That book you always mention?(sorry can't remember the name right now). That's why I brought it up here, hoping you'd say something. Still odd how Old Kai didn't ask about Daikioh. I guess he just assumed he was killed by Buu earlier.

About Old Kai not caring. He gave them like how many chances to kill Buu and they kept blowing it. I'd be pissed off and act like that too. He has scene it all but he still cares. He just isn't surprised or excited by much, women excluded.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 05:02 AM ----------

WTB flashbacks of Old Kai's memories. He must of scene some craaaaaazy shit.
    It's on the DB wiki actually. Though the source is the character bios from Daizenshuu. On the right side it shows "date of birth" along with all the other random information about the characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a little special about his life, I expect that he was a bad ass

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 09:10 PM ----------

I cant be the only one who would want to see this