Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Havent we had some discussion about Gohan actually being SS2 in that fight?
    Well, even still, Dabura>Frieza. Transformations aren't all of it, and given their time training in the Cell Saga, Gohan is infinitely stronger than Frieza by that time. And of course, him one-shotting Frieza in the movie in base form.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, even still, Dabura>Frieza. Transformations aren't all of it, and given their time training in the Cell Saga, Gohan is infinitely stronger than Frieza by that time. And of course, him one-shotting Frieza in the movie in base form.
    yes that is indeed correct.
    But what did people end up deciding? were Gohan SS2 when he fought Dabura, or just Full power SS
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    But what did people end up deciding? were Gohan SS2 when he fought Dabura, or just Full power SS
    I'd say FPSS. I seem to recall that he wasn't being able to transform into SS2. Not angry enough or something, to the point that the Kai was trying to push him into getting angry enough to stand up to Buu. Against Dabura I think he never transformed past FPSS. He did in the tournament though, against Kibito, since he was still enraged because of the whole situation with Videl.

I'm not entirely sure of what I'm saying though. The last time I saw that part was reading the manga, and it's been a few months ago, so the memory isn't exactly fresh anymore.

That is something that kinda bothered me though. Both his father and Vegeta managed to transform and control SS2 at will, while Gohan, the first of the three to achieve this transformation, still needed a trigger to reach it, like he did on his first time. I guess the lack of training compared to Goku and Vegeta may have something to do with it, but still.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 06:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Gohan never completely reached SS2 before cell, and therefor lost the complete control of the transformation he had in FPSS form. Just like how Goku went pretty mental when he did his first SS transformation.

IIRC, the FPSS "form" isn't a form, but rather a state within the normal SS transformation where the saiyan is calm and got full control over himself. This way he can control his energy consumption much better and think clearer. There is no screwing around when they go FPSS, since they think and act like in their base form. But when Gohan went SS2, he was like a completely different person, all angry and vengeful.

Goku had so much control of SS2 from the start since he had probably used it several times while dead. IIRC he could use SS3 while fighting SS2 vegeta, which leads me to believe that he had used SS2 a few times before and therefor could control it.

Vegeta had the hard power increase from babidis "control" which i think might've helped him control the form. (i think it is stated at some point that vegeta went SS2 only because of babidi, which is why he let babidi "control" him)

Sorry i ramble without much sense, but im tired as fuck.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Gohan never completely reached SS2 before cell, and therefor lost the complete control of the transformation he had in FPSS form. Just like how Goku went pretty mental when he did his first SS transformation.

IIRC, the FPSS "form" isn't a form, but rather a state within the normal SS transformation where the saiyan is calm and got full control over himself. This way he can control his energy consumption much better and think clearer. There is no screwing around when they go FPSS, since they think and act like in their base form. But when Gohan went SS2, he was like a completely different person, all angry and vengeful.

Goku had so much control of SS2 from the start since he had probably used it several times while dead. IIRC he could use SS3 while fighting SS2 vegeta, which leads me to believe that he had used SS2 a few times before and therefor could control it.

Vegeta had the hard power increase from babidis "control" which i think might've helped him control the form. (i think it is stated at some point that vegeta went SS2 only because of babidi, which is why he let babidi "control" him)

Sorry i ramble without much sense, but im tired as fuck.
    I think your explanation of the Full Power "form" is pretty accurate, as is your assumption about Goku's control over SS2. As for Vegeta, we have no idea if he already had access to SS2 before the Majin incident or not, so that one's up in the air.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    There's also Bojack and Broly, unless we're not counting movies. They're both fully biological and evil. Though Broly's "evilness" could be debated. More like a crazy as hell asshole with too much power.

Oh yeah, and Dabura. Even without Majin enhancements he'd probably still be superior to Frieza, I think.
    Bojack is movie only
    broly is movie only

Isnt dabura from a magical demon dimension? Not making him a normal biological creature.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-25 at 06:53 PM.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

that image is really great, though it would've been better if the last image were gohan screaming like this

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-08-25 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Bojack is movie only
    broly is movie only

Isnt dabura from a magical demon dimension? Not making him a normal biological creature.
    I did ask if we were counting movies or not, jeez...

And I dunno if Dabura would count as magical, regardless of where he comes from. I'd say he's still fully biological as any human or saiyan, but have no idea if that can be confirmed or denied.

Also that image. Touché Gohan, touché.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 07:05 PM.

Gohan was definitely FPSS against Dabura, it's shown very clearly in the manga.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

I dont own any mangas, nor have i read them all, so exactly how is it shown? i just cant remember this discussion.

I dont own any mangas, nor have i read them all, so exactly how is it shown? i just cant remember this discussion.
    The drawing style is really different between FPSS and SS2. Not the exact same pictures, but same concept for the Broly movie.

If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

I see........

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The drawing style is really different between FPSS and SS2. Not the exact same pictures, but same concept for the Broly movie.

*Image*
    Also, the SS2 and SS3 aura has lightning cascading around it, while the (FP)SS (and the sub-transformations, Ultra and Ascended, for that matter) does not.

Also, Catanowplx, keep in mind that some basic SS (or FPSS, same thing) transformations initially displayed the lightning I mentioned upon transforming, but then it goes away. The only example of this that I remember is when Vegetto turned SS against Buu, his aura had lightning on the first panel, upon transforming, but then it never appeared again.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 09:19 PM.

yea i noticed that. Doesn't many people in DBZ get a small lightning effect around them once in a while when they go ballistic and just boosted their PL to max?
    I seem to remember many having a lightning effect.

yea i noticed that. Doesn't many people in DBZ get a small lightning effect around them once in a while when they go ballistic and just boosted their PL to max?
    I seem to remember many having a lightning effect.
    Hmm, I may be wrong but I don't think so. As far as I can remember it's only SS2, SS3, Super Perfect Cell, and SS Vegetto when he first transforms. But like I said before, my memory is foggy many times, so I may be wrong.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-08-25 at 09:40 PM.

I've always wondered if two Fused fighters could fuse into another being. I can only imagine the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I've always wondered if two Fused fighters could fuse into another being. I can only imagine the name.
    There are some fan made stuff in the DBU or whatever it's called like that.

There's also Super Saiyan 100, so yeah...

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

lightning effects generally appear on a lot of characters, i know frieza and even vegeta back in the saiyan saga had a few, but those were never a dominating effect

at super saiyan 2 and all characters who got to that level and beyond as well as the villains whose power was at ss2 or higher, the lightning effect was more persistent and dominant

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 09:42 AM ----------

I hear about a lot of fan fictions via dbz multiverse, but i dont like the ideas

way to many of them include more saiyans who no 1 noticed until now. Im fine with 1 like xicor who is not a real saiyan and had been created, but random saiyan who hit super high levels of power that no one noticed before just bugs me, and it just seems un original to me, maybe thats why i like the Ize saga a bit more lol

Young Jiji's number 5 is not out yet, but it looks like marble is going to give trunks, goten, and majuub a run for their money