10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand why Goku hitting his head as a kid would make him calmer, but why did it make him saner? (barely)

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    "No, you snot nose little brother! He said you aren't cool. I am, I get the hug!"

"...my own attack brother..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we even know if cooler is stronger than frieza?

10+ Year Old Account
    My understanding is that 4th form Frieza was stronger than 4th form Cooler, but 5th form Cooler was stronger than 4th form Frieza. I'm not sure how 5th form Cooler compares to Mecha-Frieza and 2nd form King Cold, but Meta-Cooler could easily beat both their asses.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 05:00 PM ----------

V-Jump has 5th form Cooler's PL at 470 mill, which is about 4x stronger than 4th form Frieza, but I don't know how canon it is.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 05:04 PM ----------

I suspect 5th form Cooler is a bit stronger than Mecha-Frieza and 2nd Form King Cold, because the Cooler movie, if canon, is set after Future Trunks killed them. Goku was roughly as strong as Future Trunks, and was probably a bit stronger from training since then, but his SS-form seemed to require a bit more effort to kill Cooler than Trunks used to curb-stomp the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the cooler at 470 mill is cannon

coolers 4th form was indeed weaker than frieza's. He even says freiza had the upper hand for a while in the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    dat video is win!

also my guess about cooler and freiza is this. Freiza likly pulled a FPSS with his 100% form. cooler found a whole new transformation all together (ss2 comparison)

10+ Year Old Account
    If Frieza was FFSS, why did he spend so much time in his 1st form while Cooler was always in 4th form?

I think Frieza was either just naturally stronger, or he used to train more, before he slacked off so he could play The Sims: Planet of the Filthy Monkeys.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 05:27 PM ----------

My god, I just gave myself an idea. Imagine playing a Saiyan version of the Sims, from the perspective of Frieza. You make the Saiyans go to their jobs (mass genocide, etc) and control their lives, but sometimes you get bored and kill off a few.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    dat video is win!
    It's just so hypnotic

That video is so weird...

Anyway, the cooler movie would have to be after future trunks.. but that doesnt really make sense because it took goku sooo long to turn SS and had to have all sorts of bad things happen before he finally did, but he easily went SS to fight trunks with his finger. Also Cooler did put up somewhat of a fight after goku went SS.. the giant energy ball was more of a struggle in the movie than it appeared in TFS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that in the movies, they never go full strength right away, unless full strength isn't enough to beat them.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah like when androids 13-15 where kicking there asses they didnt go super saiyan until they had there asses beat

I wonder what DBZ would have been like if Jeice had taken Goku's advice and switched sides.
    I say Jeice because he had the most time to change his mind after watching the rest of the Ginyu's lose/ die.
    He also didn't seem all that bad... And Goku like gave him ample opportunity to give up and leave etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    we woulda had bulma with the orange man

also

what if raditz hit his head on earth like goku 0.0

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fan of all things Space Australian, I support your idea iadam.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

maybe it could be part of a multiverse..
    and bulma could have orange children with blue hair

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I think the cooler at 470 mill is cannon

coolers 4th form was indeed weaker than frieza's. He even says freiza had the upper hand for a while in the movie.
    It's about as canon as asking Infinity Ward, (the creators of Call of Duty Modern Warfare) who the next Warchief of the Horde is gonna be. Which is to say not at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just realized something. Not once did Salza say "Space France" and also, no one has commented on Popo being in the movie (even if it was just a single line and no appearance).

wait, when was popo in the movie?