Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Favorite speech?

"There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps, his PRIDE!"

or

"The nightmare is over Cell! Die!" Not really a speech but still awesome.
    One of my favorite things about the series is the emotional baggage Mirai Trunks carries because of the apocalyptic future he's from. Every time he talks about the Androids you can just see a myriad of horrific memories running through his head. All of the things he says to 17, 18, and Cell seem like they ache just exiting his mouth. His voice actor did the part a real service imo, and helped sell the idea that Trunks had already been to Hell. I think the only character who was ever as emotionally compelled to win was Vegeta in regards to defeating Frieza.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-09 at 06:07 AM.

Haha, I likee the Texts between Vegeta and Goku.. AHHHH!!! xD

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Seems legit

Favorite speech? Between the Vegeta and Buu one and this one. There's a couple speeches during that fight from Vegeta that are just awesome.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Majin Vegeta had the best speeches in the series.

"This is for you Majin Buu - its from the people of Earth, SPIRT BOMB!" - The G/f loves this one and like replays it on youtube over and over whenever we talk about it.

"What do you know of meaningless, spend most of your life ruled by another, have your race reduced to a handful, then tell me what has more meaning then your own strength" - Wrote that on the chalk board at my gym. lulz

"Nightmares over cell!" - funny you mention that me and my buddy always randomly say that whenever we talk about ufc or like see people fight downtown to describe fights lol.

Speaking of Majin Vegeta

It is remarkable, very valuable idea

Maybe not DBZ-related, but this is how either Goku or any other Dragon Ball protagonist would end if they were the only invincible heroes on the planet ..... the manga (Onepunch-man) is quite fun btw

Do you all agree with the latest dbm page that states that Tapion cannot fly or even bear 100G? That he is even weaker than raditz?

Its been awhile since I have seen the movie but I was curious what you all thought

Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Do you all agree with the latest dbm page that states that Tapion cannot fly or even bear 100G? That he is even weaker than raditz?

Its been awhile since I have seen the movie but I was curious what you all thought
    I dunno, it's hard to gauge since Krillin is having problems too, and he could bear the gravity just fine against Salza last round. Either they're both pretending since neither knows exactly the full extent of the other's abilities, it was just a comedy moment, or something happened to the ring's gravity. Though there's still the fact that the namekian is standing there just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

krillin is wearing a half ton shell >.>

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    krillin is wearing a half ton shell >.>
    That didn't stop him last round.

Besides, wouldn't someone at his level be able to carry more than that easily? This Krillin seems to be superior to the U18 (canon) Krillin, I'd say he should be powerful enough to do that. He's not a planet destroyer, but he's not some Saibaman either.

You can't possibly tell me that someone who has the physical strength to obliterate a building with a single finger can't carry a half ton shell. Again, Krillin isn't at the level of a Saiyan, but he's still a formidable force. Hell even bloody Raditz should be able to pull it off, after all, King Piccolo did what he did with a measly what, 200 power level?

I could be wrong though, some enlightnment would be appreciated, but it'll be hard to convince me that even the weakest of the Z fighters wouldn't pull it off easily.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2012-11-09 at 11:03 PM.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    That didn't stop him last round.
    Didn't the gravity increase 10x during the round intermission?

also

krillins old

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Didn't the gravity increase 10x during the round intermission?
    Hmm, that's actually possible. Maybe I overlooked that and talked out of my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Hmm, that's actually possible. Maybe I overlooked that and talked out of my ass
    Found it, page 542

I didnt think it was purely comedy because at the bottom of the blue thing just above the comments it says "PS: Yes, Tapion can't fly, and can't bear a 100G gravity. He is a musicien, guys. He isn't stronger than Freeza, he isn't even stronger than Raditz. Yes, the DBZ Raditz."