[QUOTE=Duncanîdaho;19259656]
    I totally agree with what's being said about Gt. Such amazing concepts wasted. I would of loved to see Pan as the center character in GT with Goku taking more of a master role and training her. The dragonball universe could really use a strong SSJ female I think. It would of at least been new territory to explore compared to antics of Goku in his childhood(Dragonball) all over again but in space. Would of been fun to see Goku push Pan into the various SSJ forms through making her fight and training her over the course of their journey.
    I would have watched the fuck out of this. I strongly agree with the need for a strong female SSJ in the DB universe.

Also on the whole Vegeta thing. I'm pretty sure we've determined in this thread before that the presence of lightning does not necessarily mean SSJ2. It's an increase size of the aura (edited out hair and size increase since it happened to Vegeta before he was SSJ2). I think the lightning is more of a sign a character has pretty much raised their power level to the max or just a cool effect.

I watched that fight again, since last time I had just woken up when I made that post. He definitely goes SSJ2 in it, the signs are their occasionally. Like whenever he goes to fire a blast at Buu his aura just explodes out. I kinda ran through the clip quickly the first time and missed some stuff because I was in a hurry. I also ran Majin Vegeta Vs goku on my TV and Vegeta vs Kid Buu on my monitor at the same time(epic). No difference in vegeta's aura, body size, and hair and he was definitely SSJ2 against Goku. So in the anime at least I'm definitely going with he goes SSJ2 against kid Buu. I've never read the actual manga before sadly.
    Case solved.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 02:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post

BrB using the dragonballs to wish all saiyans had a tail
    BrB everyone get infront of hte blutz wave machine.
    BrB everyone SS4.
    We eagerly await pics of your transformation. Good luck!

I remember we discussed this earlier in the thread, but for the benefit of those who never played the first DBZ Budokai game...

dat dragon radar loading screen

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 06:43 PM ----------

poor cell.... he even has the perfect nightmares

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Happy Hunting! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

wow i just realized i REALLY dont remember ANYTHING from gt except for pan and kid goku O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wow i just realized i REALLY dont remember ANYTHING from gt except for pan and kid goku O-O
    You are living the dream. I wish i could forget GT and the damn near racist dragon (big lip).

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    lulz blutz waves, I like the idea of midichlorens better tho lol'd.

I feel like because of it's other strength and power when compared to super saiyan states that there should be more a restraint or draw back to using it.
    Pretty much once this forms discovered ss2-ss3 are pointless because they're not needed to achieve the form nor as strong as it. All saiyans would assume this form over furthering super saiyan forms.

BrB using the dragonballs to wish all saiyans had a tail
    BrB everyone get infront of hte blutz wave machine.
    BrB everyone SS4.
    Well, I would imagine that they would have to be able to go SS before the could go SS monkey which was required to do before SS4. Also they had to be able (strong enough?) to control the ozaru first as well, but I don't know if that actually has anything to do with strength seeing as it was much easier for vegeta simply because he had been an ozaru much more often.

Also, did vegeta say at some point that full saiyan's hair doesn't change (grow)? So then I would think he couldn't randomly grow a mustache. I had never imagined them shaving before.. at least they wouldn't have to worry about being cut lol

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    The God of destruction!

Spoilers in this link

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/11/...gods-new-scan/
    niiiiiiiiiccccceeeeeeeeee

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 12:16 AM ----------

Hello I'm Bills can you please help me get out of this suit.
    Thank you, you may now use my storage system.

Out of all the DBZ's grunting and muscle flexing who actually looked the most beast. (Excluding Broly for obvious reasons)

My vote goes to Tien, dude looked like a monster.

Goku during his first fight against Vegeta.

Ultra Super Saiyan Goku. That form may have sucked, but god was it manly.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

If you mean "beastly" as buff, ascended super saiyan Trunks. The hair made him look more psycho strong.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Also, did vegeta say at some point that full saiyan's hair doesn't change (grow)? So then I would think he couldn't randomly grow a mustache. I had never imagined them shaving before.. at least they wouldn't have to worry about being cut lol
    Eh, maybe. After Trunks and Vegeta exit the Hypberbolic Time Chamber, Bulma asks why Trunks' hair had gotten "shaggy" while Vegeta's hadn't. Vegeta responds with (paraphrasing) "A true Saiyans hair maintains the same shape as when they were born, it does not get "Shaggy". After that Goku mentions that he never had to have a haircut growing up. I'm not sure what this says about facial hair.

@Zoma's Budokai video: lol @ Cell/Krillin hybrid. In the end that wouldn't actually make sense would it? Cell absorbed a ton of other humans without negatively affecting his form. He certainly wouldn't be weaker because of it, and it's not like he hadn't tried to absorb him in an earlier episode.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If you mean "beastly" as buff, ascended super saiyan Trunks. The hair made him look more psycho strong.
    I'm going to go with this as well. He looks nuts when he's fighting Perfect Cell.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-30 at 05:16 AM.

its just a nightmare when it comes to cell

he absorbed krillin..... he dreamed he became cellin

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Cell absorbed a ton of other humans without negatively affecting his form. He certainly wouldn't be weaker because of it, and it's not like he hadn't tried to absorb him in an earlier episode.
    Keep in mind that a) he absorbed Krillin the same way he absorbed the androids, instead of sucking out his energy, and b) nightmares rarely make sense.

Last edited by iadamson; 2012-11-30 at 07:35 AM.

android 17 look alike saiyan

aaah shit