Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    No /10 chars
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

celll XD I LOVE U CELL
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ praise the Helix ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    celll XD I LOVE U CELL
    cell villain is the best villain. Time travelling, bitch absorbing, goku exploding, sayian+namekian DNA stealing badass motherfucker.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

So, I'm in this cartoon/sketch art class in my high school. Had to do some art in the style of some famous artist, started out as a cartoon, ended up with this

What do you guys think? I messed up a little on the eyes, I think, and I'm not sure if I got the neck just right.
    "But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    So, I'm in this cartoon/sketch art class in my high school. Had to do some art in the style of some famous artist, started out as a cartoon, ended up with this

*snip*

What do you guys think? I messed up a little on the eyes, I think, and I'm not sure if I got the neck just right.
    Yeah, you're right about the face and neck part, but overall, it's pretty damn good. I'm sure that if you try again you'll nail it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    cell villain is the best villain. Time travelling, bitch absorbing, goku exploding, sayian+namekian DNA stealing badass motherfucker.
    i prefer freiza, he is 1 classy mother fucker

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Nice SSJ3! I drew some DBZ stuff when I was younger too. I think the forehead and eyes seem pretty accurate; SSJ3 kind of has this neanderthal look to it and you got that pretty well. The neck and jaw line seem to be a little off, but this is a lot better than most people could do. You certainly have natural artistic talent. The hair looks great, btw.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 02:31 AM ----------

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

This thread is not an image spam dump. Stop using it as one.

"I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

It's not? Since when? DBZ thread has been a meme dump thread for as long as I've been participating in it. Sometimes there's discussion, sometimes not.

its a combination of all things. all images are dbz related and we discuss the pictures and the evnts surrounding and the jokes that remind us of the series
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    its a combination of all things. all images are dbz related and we discuss the pictures
    I actually enjoy DBZ memes. Often they give me at least a chuckle, sometimes a legitimate laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I actually enjoy DBZ memes. Often they give me at least a chuckle, sometimes a legitimate laugh.
    its a good thing to have in the thread

there is no reason to hate on the images
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Blademaster

*snip*

Nice job! I think if you lengthen the outside of his right eye to make it more triangular to mirror his left, then that would fix that. As for his neck,instead of the back curving out, maybe straighten it or even make it curve in a bit. Other than that, your picture is very cool and as others have said, you're a natural

Food for thought:

Katchin, for those that don't remember what this is, read the following link. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Katchin

Supreme Kai states that it's the strongest material in the universe, and makes a special note of its density. In real life, the strongest known material is the outer crust of a neutron star, which is 10 billion times stronger than steel. The thing is, it's so strong because of its extreme density, weighing 5.5 billion tons per 5 millimeters, or 1 teaspoon.

If katchin is neutron star material, and Goku lifted that in base form easily... That's nuts. Just something to think about!
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

God dammit Laurcus.... here i thought i could just read some quick DBZ stuff from you guys and then head to sleep with ease. Now i've got that to think about. Though on the other hand, it could make for some interesting dreams....
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Yeah, you're right about the face and neck part, but overall, it's pretty damn good. I'm sure that if you try again you'll nail it
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Nice SSJ3! I drew some DBZ stuff when I was younger too. I think the forehead and eyes seem pretty accurate; SSJ3 kind of has this neanderthal look to it and you got that pretty well. The neck and jaw line seem to be a little off, but this is a lot better than most people could do. You certainly have natural artistic talent. The hair looks great, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmps View Post
    Nice job! I think if you lengthen the outside of his right eye to make it more triangular to mirror his left, then that would fix that. As for his neck,instead of the back curving out, maybe straighten it or even make it curve in a bit. Other than that, your picture is very cool and as others have said, you're a natural
    Thanks everyone

I'm going to fix everything, thinking maybe I could finish everything in pastels and see if I can't get the ki aura to look good that way (Comes out terribly when I did it in Sharpie, colored pencil, and markers). With the pastels, I can get it so different shades of yellow and white mix to (hopefully) come out similar to the actual images.

I'll come back here once it's all finished
    "But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

not bad at all

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 04:07 AM ----------

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Are they bringing Absolon to Adult Swim? One of the other videos that can be clicked at the end of the the one Zoma posted shows AS showing a preview for it. Also, Mr. Popo being anything but small and fat is really funny.