Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    That does make some sort of sense but not much as if that was true during the fight in the first movie he would of already reached super sayian 3 strength as the zenkai multiplication is ridiculously large. But maybe his zenkai is weak because it never ends who knows its never been stated.
    Well as far as we can tell, Zenkai has a sort of diminishing return. I think it was discussed many pages back (I may be wrong though) that if a saiyan is expecting to get hurt to the point of gaining a zenkai, thus their body will expect it, the power gain won't be that large. On the opposite side, upon gaining an unexpected beating, the Zenkai will be many times larger.

I'd say that this would sort of support that Broly theory (as he would already be used to the process and whatever pain/damage came from it, thus his body would already be used to it as well, giving smaller returns), and would also give some credit to Goku's colossal power increase between being beaten by Vegeta on Earth (plus his training, that involved self-inflicted Zenkais, on the way to Namek) and his arrival on Namek, and again when his body was unexpectedly beaten up when he switched with Ginyu, and then healed in the tank before fighting Frieza. Then again, I'm sure that I'm forgetting some detail, but a theory is a theory nonetheless
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Did not know that. bravo

Broli, everyones favorite LSSJ who according to toei is as strong as a USSJ but without the drawbacks (which is BS, he should be on par with a SSJ2 or at least Super perfect Cell in the first movie and stronger than a SSJ2 but not quite SSJ3 in the second)

There isnt a theory on how/why his power increases over time. I do have 1, what if the same genetic mutation that caused his high power level at such a young age also gave him an unending zenkai?

Think about it, nothing else in DBZ increases your power like zenkai, The sayains train themselves to the breaking point because the zenkai will give them a huge boost ( training + power [zenkai] = new base power), training help them work on techinques but its the zenkai that gives them their power.

what if broli's body is on a unending zenkai cycle, like if a skin cell enters a state of death, it gives him a boost, OR his body "thinks" its dieing and gives him a zenkai boost, now times that by a few billion for each cell in his body in this cycle 24/7 and we could see why he gets stronger with no training, doesnt lose but GAINS power in a fight, and the pain from this could be what drove broli insane and also make attacks against him pointless because he is ALWAYS in pain.

Does this make sense to anyone?
    makes perfect sense

dont forget he has to release energy

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Bils vs Vegeta
    Did Vegeta break his arm again? C'mon man.

I think just for shits and giggles, they let Vegeta finally triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    You've gotta be kidding me. I won't even bother with a reply on that one, just voted and left. It's more than obvious who wins there, no contest. Superman is one thing, but Mewtwo? Hah.

Edit: broke what I said here and actually posted there. Oh well, who cares.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-01-25 at 04:52 PM.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

some good ole fan art of our good ole fav bad guys

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:12 PM ----------

Well I'm glad someone linked a Ginyu image, because a friend linked me this one, for you pony lovers out there:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-j...nyuForceGO.png

Edit: image too large, reduced it to a link.

[IMG]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6421526_460s.jpg[IMG]

some good ole fan art of our good ole fav bad guys

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 11:12 PM ----------

[IMG]http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428161_547915348554070_974506158_n.jpg[IMG]
    Shouldnt count. Over 3/4 of that is grunting....

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Shouldnt count. Over 3/4 of that is grunting....
    That's not actually true.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's not actually true.
    Oh im sorry
    Grunting and repeating clips of the same punches/kicks being thrown.

I don't why you some people insist coming into this thread just to insult the people that like DBZ we don't come into your anime chat thread and insult you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    I don't why you some people insist coming into this thread just to insult the people that like DBZ we don't come into your anime chat thread and insult you.
    I dont go in the anime chat thread...

I dont go in the anime chat thread...
    Fine then, we don't go into your whatever threads and insult you. Good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Fine then, we don't go into your whatever threads and insult you. Good enough?
    But i dont come into your threads and insult you either.

Im just saying, it shouldnt count because the image implies they are fighting for 3 and a half hours.
    When they are not. Almost all of that time is spent standing around waiting for the episode to end...
    Last edited by pickley; 2013-01-26 at 12:42 AM.

But i dont come into your threads and insult you either.

Im just saying, it shouldnt could because the image implies they are fighting for 3 and a half hours.
    When they are not. Almost all of that time is spent standing around waiting for the episode to end...
    Have you ever heard the term "hyperbole"? Because there's a lot of it in that post.

Is that including the intermissions where they thought Frieza was dead from the Spirit Bomb and when Gohan fought Frieza after Goku was hit into the water?

LOL @ dbz being smae punches and kicks, maybe within a combination... but that takes up seconds, plus grunting and screaming? DBZ is notorious for it but, its not that bad.

true anime fans seem to lament dbz because its best selling nature, highest rated, and other records, its too "mainstream"

some anime fans get full of butt hurt and jimmies rustled when ppl bring up dbz records. FAct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Is that including the intermissions where they thought Frieza was dead from the Spirit Bomb and when Gohan fought Frieza after Goku was hit into the water?
    i dunno
    :\