Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Not quite. He asked Vegeta to fight so that Goku could gather enough energy to finally kill Buu. Unfortunately, this was the first time he had used the SS3 form in his living body, and he was unable to maintain it. He lost the transformation, so then they switched plans to using the Spirit Bomb.
    Ah yeah I remembered that part, just wasn't sure about the whole beating kid buu thing. Yup, I was right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-v4vB0d238 15:00.

Vegeta: blah blah super saiyan 3, now go get him!
    Goku: Maybe when I was fresh, but I let the fight drag on too long so you could have a chance to fight.

That's the dubbed version, sometimes they change the words to make it fit more. In the manga he had been trying to kill Kid Buu.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    That's the dubbed version, sometimes they change the words to make it fit more. In the manga he had been trying to kill Kid Buu.

Yeah guess that kinda screws me over with any argument I have. I've never read the manga, as I prefer watching anime (more immersion). I've never been much of a reader. So if you base it off the manga translations/dialogue, then you're probably going to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    Yeah guess that kinda screws me over with any argument I have. I've never read the manga, as I prefer watching anime (more immersion). I've never been much of a reader. So if you base it off the manga translations/dialogue, then you're probably going to be right.
    I used to be more anime, but switched to manga for ongoing series since manga are usually an arc ahead. I've tried reading the manga of any anime I've watched just to see how different they are. DBZ anime is probably one of the closest to the original, but there are a few times that the english dubbed changes stuff (sometimes for the better, such as when Cell came back after self-destructing. Original says as long as the main cell in his head remains untouched, he can always regenerate. English dub says that as long as a single cell survives, he can regenerate. English dub makes more sense since Goku destroyed Cell's head).

majinn bu just makes me laugh

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Why is it that Vegeta's theme song is so epic:

Honestly my fav character of them all.

His Super Saiyan theme is like 10 gazillion times better.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    His Super Saiyan theme is like 10 gazillion times better.
    Meh it's cool too. Pretty even.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 12:09 AM ----------

'You may have taken my cheeseburger and my drink, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps: HIS FRIES!!!!!!!
    Last edited by coolkingler1; 2013-03-11 at 11:12 PM.

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar

So... Which one is better (not based purely on power)?
    This is WHO I AM.
    My Anime List -- Fate/Creed (Updated 3/31)
    Follow me on Twitter @ShaofPride!

"But the real thing about Draenor is that it's a very kind of savage place, it's kind of like Australia where 11/10 things will kill you, giants and poisonous plants and everything. I think it's going to be really cool." Ray Cobo
    WoW: Prot/Fury Warrior
    Diablo 3: Crusader

I like Vegito more, myself. Perhaps DBZ: Multiverse has something to do with it though,
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

just 18 more days guys

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    just 18 more days guys
    Until the movie gets released in Japan, then how long until it's dubbed?

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Until the movie gets released in Japan, then how long until it's dubbed?
    5000 Years.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    5000 Years.
    Really Laurcus? You go with an over the top answer but not 9001 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    So... Which one is better (not based purely on power)?
    Vegito still wins in my book. His attitude and clothing style are way better than Gogeta's.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Really Laurcus? You go with an over the top answer but not 9001 years?
    Yes. Though if anything I would go with 8001, but 5000 seemed good.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

over 9000 awesomeness

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 11:24 PM ----------

EPIC SPOILERS!!!!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/12...lete-spoilers/

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    "Dende is the one to notice the pregnancy as he heals Videl from inadvertently being shot by Mai, all thanks to a drunken Gohan".

Way out of character it seems, if Gohan is drunk. And who is Mai?
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-03-13 at 01:01 AM.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wait out of character it seems, if Gohan is drunk.