Hey Genn, you asked me a few pages ago which one I think is stronger, SSG or SS4. Well, I've been lazy and haven't really been posting on forums, so here's my delayed answer. SSG is too unknown without seeing it in action more times or getting a statement about exactly how powerful it is. We know SS4 is roughly a x10 increase over SS3, but we don't have that kind of data yet for SSG.

So I'm gonna say not information. If someone twisted my arm and made me answer, I'd have to pick SS4 based on knowing its power and the fact that it's significantly stronger than any previous Super Saiyan form.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i solved it

we only know ss4 goku is stronger because gt goku was way more powerful after training with uub.

10+ Year Old Account
    SS4 is 10x SS3 because it is basically a SS3 that has also changed into an Oozaru (which is 10x). Theoretically, if Goku grew his tail back, he could use the Oozaru and SSG form at the same time? If so, that would exceed SS4

Here's some numbers I just came across for all you math geeks

https://twitter.com/DragonBall2013/s...76630353506304

Now the question is how ascended/SS2 Gogeta compares to SS4 Goku. Because apparently Bils is stronger than that and still beats out SSG

Deleted
    Seriously one of the best attacks ever was Goku's instant transmission kamehameha. But Cell had to kill the fun again by regenerating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Seriously one of the best attacks ever was Goku's instant transmission kamehameha. But Cell had to kill the fun again by regenerating.
    At least he was able to beat Pikkon with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    At least he was able to beat Pikkon with it.
    Well yeah. But Cell excelled at killing fun. Vegeta's insane Final Flash? Durrr regenerate.

I thought he was the best in hax regeneration.

Then Buu showed up...

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    But I asked that
    Derp, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    regeneration just ruined bad guys

I doubt bills has a normal regen power (likely more of a magical sort, like an attack), and freiza only regenerated because his old skin cracked for form 4

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 04:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Well yeah. But Cell excelled at killing fun. Vegeta's insane Final Flash? Durrr regenerate.

I thought he was the best in hax regeneration.

Then Buu showed up...
    buu was silly puddy and the reason bills wants to kill everyone
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-03-20 at 04:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    He still didn't know how to go SSJ2. Remember, Trunks and Vegeta trained their asses off to get as strong as they did, but they were still too slow for Cell. Goku didn't know the trigger for that. Though, that doesn't really explain why he thought Gohan was the one that could find the trigger.
    Here is the thing, Goku noticed that since a very young age Gohan had a very strong hidden power within him, and once Goku realized that he himself would not be strong enough to defeat Cell he decided to train Gohan because he knew that his hidden power would come through for him in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's some numbers I just came across for all you math geeks

https://twitter.com/DragonBall2013/s...76630353506304

Now the question is how ascended/SS2 Gogeta compares to SS4 Goku. Because apparently Bils is stronger than that and still beats out SSG
    Hm.. May we see Ascended Gogeta in future? That would be insane.

Also, it's a damn shame that new form requires teamwork. I wanted to see it be a form Goku could tap in to at will as the fight progresses/gets difficult.

Well they are releasing an official guide to battle of the gods, on March 21st, so hopefully that clears up some power level, whose stronger questions.

10+ Year Old Account

HEAVY SPOILERS

btw bills is now my fav character

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

soooooooooo

fake or real

as much as i want it, i think fake
    Not sure it's been addressed since I'm 10 pages behind, but first thing I noticed was he still has his eyebrows. Hence, I say fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Not sure it's been addressed since I'm 10 pages behind, but first thing I noticed was he still has his eyebrows. Hence, I say fake.
    ... how did I not notice that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Could be a special exception other wise it would be more forehead than anything especially when its vegeta. I'm still just wondering if we'll ever see a double fusion like Gotenks/Gogeta or something like that

Deleted
    dat quality
    Yeah, the quality has improved a lot. Though in a few of the shots they seem to have a slightly different artstyle.