Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    team four star for some of the characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe little kuriboh for bills.... i can see bakura in him

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Lol isn't it interesting how few changes it takes to make something look feminine?
    Well, Buu's forms aren't really that masculine to begin with. They're more gender neutral. It's like turning the sign on men's bathrooms into women's bathrooms. The symbol on men's doesn't really have any defining male traits, it's just a generic person. The women's is just a generic person with a few added feminine traits.

Super Buu could be the exception since muscles are usually considered a masculine trait.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Westwood_Dub

You can actually read about how the first 50 some odd episodes were ocean dubbed and not funimation, all the legal stuff that went on.

Piccolo's line kills me in that clip.

"I'm....phasing..into another ...dimension. Wish me back! /dies" Like who dies like that? haha

What the hell does he mean wish me back too, he knows he if goes the dragonballs go. Such a fail dub, being Canadian though it brings back a lot of memories haha.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

My issues with some of the voice actors notwithstanding (Vegeta being the prime offender), the script in that dub is so fucking awful. I literally can't say that enough. The sad thing is Funimation wrote that script and used it for their dub of the show as well.

I don't know how anyone can say DBZ has gotten anything but better in the time since then.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Why don't future trunks and bulma just go live in the main timeline after trunks destroyed the androids?
    Sure it would be awkward at first but if they lived elsewhere away from the z-fighters it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Why don't future trunks and bulma just go live in the main timeline after trunks destroyed the androids?
    Sure it would be awkward at first but if they lived elsewhere away from the z-fighters it could work.
    because they want to rebuild their world

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Piccolo's line kills me in that clip.

"I'm....phasing..into another ...dimension. Wish me back! /dies" Like who dies like that? haha

What the hell does he mean wish me back too, he knows he if goes the dragonballs go. Such a fail dub, being Canadian though it brings back a lot of memories haha.
    Ocean was HORRIBLE. The lines, the voices, everything. It was sad times. Thank God I never saw any of it and was always spoiled with Sean Schemmel/Chris Sabbat and the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    because they want to rebuild their world
    But, but it's so ruined.

Also, what do you think Hercules real PL is? He is the strongest of the normal humans for sure. But what is his PL? Guessing 7 or so?

But, but it's so ruined.

Also, what do you think Hercules real PL is? He is the strongest of the normal humans for sure. But what is his PL? Guessing 7 or so?
    I don't think the 5 for an average human thing is accurate. Plus, think about his skill versus, say, Chi-Chi, who at one point was over 100. And she trained Goten to the point he broke Super Saiyan (which I think is bullshit, but still). And then think about Yajerobe, who has a power level in the hundreds during the Saiyan Saga. I think Hercule breaks 100 at least.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't think the 5 for an average human thing is accurate. Plus, think about his skill versus, say, Chi-Chi, who at one point was over 100. And she trained Goten to the point he broke Super Saiyan (which I think is bullshit, but still). And then think about Yajerobe, who has a power level in the hundreds during the Saiyan Saga. I think Hercule breaks 100 at least.
    I.....what?

I don't think he has 100... he would need some form of ki manipulation.

I know chichi doesn't....but 100 is a bit much for Hercule.
    Last edited by Bananarepublic; 2013-03-29 at 02:03 AM.

i would give hercule a power level of 50 he is def 10 times stronger than farmer

I.....what?

I don't think he has 100... he would need some form of ki manipulation.

I know chichi doesn't....but 100 is a bit much for Hercule.
    Yajerobe can't use chi, and his power level is listed at several hundred.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Ok, I did some thinking and researching ......
    There is completely no information on dragon ball wikia about what happened to the group of pure hearted saiyans who, together with original super saiyan god, failed to bring down bad saiyans .....
    What if they've found a refugee somewhere, and there is another planet full of pure-blood saiyans out there, but good ones this time, who isolated themselves and trained with each other ?

Guess we'll find out little bit when the movie is out.
    Last edited by rad586; 2013-03-29 at 10:44 AM.

You mean like a group of Saiyan monks, living a life of peaceful contemplation and kickass martial arts on an isolated planet, doing Piccolo-style meditation?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    You mean like a group of Saiyan monks, living a life of peaceful contemplation and kickass martial arts on an isolated planet, doing Piccolo-style meditation?
    Yeah, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i would give hercule a power level of 50 he is def 10 times stronger than farmer
    I give Hercule a 6-9.

Power levels clearly scale non-linearly, with some kind of increasing returns. Possibly even an exponential scaling. Roshi's full power kamehameha wave blew up the moon with a PL of 180. The strength of 36 humans is not enough to blow up the moon. Goku also took a bullet to the head easily with a PL of 10. Gunfire has been shown to be effective against Hercule, which puts him firmly below 10. However, you are right that he is much stronger than a farmer, which puts him above 5. So, 6-9 is mathematically the best estimate of his power level.

Also, Yajirobe had a power level of 970 during the Saiyan saga.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Don't forget that a difference like 2 or 3 points is pretty big for normal humans.

i just think goku was more durable since he was a saiyan which is why bullets did not work on him

im sure krillin and yamcha in dragonball could easily be hurt by bullets. possibly tien

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Ok, I did some thinking and researching ......
    There is completely no information on dragon ball wikia about what happened to the group of pure hearted saiyans who, together with original super saiyan god, failed to bring down bad saiyans .....
    What if they've found a refugee somewhere, and there is another planet full of pure-blood saiyans out there, but good ones this time, who isolated themselves and trained with each other ?

Guess we'll find out little bit when the movie is out.
    I foresee a Saiyan/Z-Fighter style Justice League...