1. #6181
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,520
    Old Kai just one shot Cyborg-Yamcha and Enlightened-Tien

  2. #6182

  3. #6183

  4. #6184
    The writer of that article failed in reading comprehension. Nowhere in that post does it say that BoG will be screened in over 40 countries. This is what it says.

    1. Battle of Gods will be released in over 40 countries.
    2. Get your ass to the movie theater.

    1 And 2 are not automatically related. He could be talking directly to the Japanese fans, (likely, since it was on his website) and telling them to go to the theater. That does not necessarily have to be related to his other statement that it will be released in over 40 countries.

    Let me reword the main points of that post. Battle of Gods is finally done. It's pretty cool and we're planning an international release. Oh, by the way guys, you should go see it in theaters, it's fucking sweet.

    I'm betting the international release will be DVD only, just like it always is.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  5. #6185
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm betting the international release will be DVD only, just like it always is.
    I won't be complaining, I just want to see it!

  6. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The writer of that article failed in reading comprehension. Nowhere in that post does it say that BoG will be screened in over 40 countries. This is what it says.

    1. Battle of Gods will be released in over 40 countries.
    2. Get your ass to the movie theater.

    1 And 2 are not automatically related. He could be talking directly to the Japanese fans, (likely, since it was on his website) and telling them to go to the theater. That does not necessarily have to be related to his other statement that it will be released in over 40 countries.

    Let me reword the main points of that post. Battle of Gods is finally done. It's pretty cool and we're planning an international release. Oh, by the way guys, you should go see it in theaters, it's fucking sweet.

    I'm betting the international release will be DVD only, just like it always is.
    I cried. A lot.

  7. #6187
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,039

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  8. #6188
    Is there a list of countries that they're going to be listing? Or is it just going to be random? I swear to god if they don't support it in Canada i'm going to be raaaaaaaged.

  9. #6189
    Bloodsail Admiral Rendia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Arse-end of Nowheresville
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    MY hair is already yellow.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

  10. #6190
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,039

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  11. #6191
    Found this pretty funny, if you watch DBZ abridged.

    http://i.imgur.com/ZjRFK2D.jpg

  12. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    Found this pretty funny, if you watch DBZ abridged.

    http://i.imgur.com/ZjRFK2D.jpg
    "Look Vegeta, a broly!"

  13. #6193
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    "Look Vegeta, a broly!"
    Broly: "Kakarot! Kakarot!"
    Nappa: "Now it's a Kakarot. It must of evolved!"

  14. #6194
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,039
    I have achieved super saiyan powers

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  15. #6195

  16. #6196
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,039


    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 11:56 PM ----------

    its out guys

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  17. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    its out guys
    Awesome episode!

  18. #6198
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,039
    please dont tell chi chi

    tell her what? we were just studying!

    ooooo

    OOOOOOO

    letss go drive cars again



    also vegeta and bulma..... that is exactly how it happened in canon

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  19. #6199
    Banned Not Helping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under A Bridge.
    Posts
    141
    Somehow I was expecting more.

  20. #6200
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,520
    "I kinda wanted to give you guys a chance."
    "Please don't make a habit of that."
    "No promises."

    Foreshadowing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •