lol, this was one of the better episodes Krillen throwing senzu beans left and right, Vegeta being ultra badass with his super saiyan swagger. I would've loved a little more boasting from him, but meh. I loved how he was screaming MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE when entering the battle field.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    I was waiting for a Super Sayan speach =(
    "You arent dealing with the average Sayan Warrior anymore..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    I was waiting for a Super Sayan speach =(
    "You arent dealing with the average Sayan Warrior anymore..."
    Yeah, I was expecting a bit more bragging. I was also expecting Tien, and maybe some of the others to make jokes about how long it took him and how he's the third Super Saiyan in a race that only has two members left.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Yeah, I was expecting a bit more bragging. I was also expecting Tien, and maybe some of the others to make jokes about how long it took him and how he's the third Super Saiyan in a race that only has two members left.
    ohh wow that would've been awesome. Such a painful insult XD You're the third out of two people to reach something. GeGe vegeta.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    E

Think about it... Kid Goku is actually quite weak, he can't even control SSJ3 without his tail so his KI power seems to be not really higher than at the end of Buu Saga.
    And then physical strength.... Goku trained his body for something like 40 years just to have his body wished back to a state it was BEFORE DBZ. Of course Kid Goku in GT is infinitely stronger than Kid Goku in DB but thats maybe only because he kept all his battle experience, techniques, transformations and a part of his KI power.

So maybe its something like this:
    Adult Goku = Kid Goku x5
    SSJ4 Adult Goku = SSJ3 Adult Goku x5
    -> SSJ4 Adult Goku = SSJ3 Kid Goku x25 ... so Goku only gains a part of his power through the actual transformation and it basically could have been enough to just get adult again and beat beat Baby as an Adult SSJ3!

So again:
    1. Its not sure that SSJ4 = SSJ3 x10 just because of the Oozaru example. It could be basically anything between x2 and x8 which would be more realistic due to said disadvantages of Oozaru form.
    2. Even if the example was true a big part of the x10 power increase could come from the fact that he gets adult again. So again the part of the SSJ4 transformation itself could be anything from x2 to x5 with x5 at max because its quite realistic that Adult Goku is at least Kid Goku x2.

In the end i would say:
    SSJ = x50
    SSJ2 = x200
    SSJ3 = x400
    SSJ4 = x800

Which is much more in line with the other power increases than saying SSJ4 = x2000000
    Actually, Goku doesn't lose any power when he turns into a kid in GT. His body isn't mature enough to handle the strain of Super Saiyan 3, kind of like how Gotenks using it shortened their fusion time substantially. When Goku fights Rildo, he says that Rildo is even more powerful than Buu (Gohan absorbed) and then proceeds to tool him, making his base form at least as strong as base Vegetto.

10+ Year Old Account
    dosnt he just say majin buu?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    dosnt he just say majin buu?
    Episode 19
    Time: Roughly 5m
    Context: Rild arrives at the Saiyans' spaceship; Goku feels his ki again
    Goku: “The universe certainly is a big place, huh? To think that I should come across someone with a Ki as large as yours... It's even greater than Boo's.”

Even greater than Boo's. If he meant Kid Buu he would have compared it to Uub, but I'm just someone who believes that if he were going to compare someone to Buu then he would be talking about his strongest incarnation.

10+ Year Old Account
    This latest Abridged episode was overall pretty awesome, but my favourite part had to be Piccolo's silent look at Gohan when they made the comment on how 19 wasn't good at dodging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avianator1 View Post
    Episode 19
    Time: Roughly 5m
    Context: Rild arrives at the Saiyans' spaceship; Goku feels his ki again
    Goku: “The universe certainly is a big place, huh? To think that I should come across someone with a Ki as large as yours... It's even greater than Boo's.”

Even greater than Boo's. If he meant Kid Buu he would have compared it to Uub, but I'm just someone who believes that if he were going to compare someone to Buu then he would be talking about his strongest incarnation.
    another main reason i felt gt was odd.... a random robot was 5 times stronger than a dimension destroying magical creature of pure destruction that could even bring the kais to their knees

10+ Year Old Account
    another main reason i felt gt was odd.... a random robot was 5 times stronger than a dimension destroying magical creature of pure destruction that could even bring the kais to their knees
    What else could they do though Genn? Not that I am defending GT, because I am not, but it couldn't always be some new magical, unknown monster. The main problem was the fact that they honestly finished Frieza, Cooler, and Cold off way too soon. Couple that with the ridiculous power boosts every other episode and eventually there is nothing left that is plausible (lol) to be more powerful.

I really wish that the Frost Demons lasted a lot longer. Made the Z Fighters work through the ranks a bit to really get it dealt with.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    On the other hand, Gero made a couple random robots stronger than the former tyrants of the galaxy using just Earth technology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    What else could they do though Genn? Not that I am defending GT, because I am not, but it couldn't always be some new magical, unknown monster. The main problem was the fact that they honestly finished Frieza, Cooler, and Cold off way too soon. Couple that with the ridiculous power boosts every other episode and eventually there is nothing left that is plausible (lol) to be more powerful.

I really wish that the Frost Demons lasted a lot longer. Made the Z Fighters work through the ranks a bit to really get it dealt with.
    Depends on what you mean by finishing Frieza too soon. The Namek/Frieza arcs were pretty damn long. I do think that they went to Frieza too soon though. The Z fighters go to space for the first time, and the very first Big Bad they face happens to be a guy who owns the galaxy. They could have probably stuck a different bad guy on Namek, and then have them face Frieza sometime later.

On the other hand, Gero made a couple random robots stronger than the former tyrants of the galaxy using just Earth technology.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on what you mean by finishing Frieza too soon. The Namek/Frieza arcs were pretty damn long. I do think that they went to Frieza too soon though. The Z fighters go to space for the first time, and the very first Big Bad they face happens to be a guy who owns the galaxy. They could have probably stuck a different bad guy on Namek, and then have them face Frieza sometime later.
    Yeah, but all Gero's tech was custom. Their Earth was more advanced, technologically speaking (hovercars!!!) as well, but even Bulma said Gero's stuff was impressive. He did sit in that evil lab for years trying to come up with ways to beat Goku too.

I agree with the Frost Demons thing. I think Cooler should've been in the show (instead of a movie or 2), and Cold was finished waaaaayyyy too soon (we didn't even see him transform =().

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's essentially what I was getting at, lol.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Yeah, but all Gero's tech was custom. Their Earth was more advanced, technologically speaking (hovercars!!!) as well, but even Bulma said Gero's stuff was impressive. He did sit in that evil lab for years trying to come up with ways to beat Goku too.

I agree with the Frost Demons thing. I think Cooler should've been in the show (instead of a movie or 2), and Cold was finished waaaaayyyy too soon (we didn't even see him transform =().
    Cold in theory is amazingly powerful. His second (first you see him in) form can be considered roughly Goku's strength on Namek as a SS1. If you hold all multipliers the same meaning that form 4 (lets just forget 3) is a times 12 multiplier from form 2 (shown by Freeza). Then cold at 150 million times 12 is already at Perfect cell levels. Then lets say there is no 100% power boost and that's just Freeza's false form 5 (shown by Cooler) Some estimates put Cooler at 400 million and he was weaker than Freeza (Assume his form 4 was 100 million) That is a times 4 Boost. Apply this to Colds 5th form. Cold is now at SS3 and Buu level strengh.

Add that 100% boost in like Freeza did then multiply by the x4 from Coolers 4th form and you get a GT level villain out of Cold.... Cold's power was maximum

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    Do we actually have their official name? I've come across the names Frost Demon, Arcosian and Changeling. So which one is it, if there is one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Do we actually have their official name? I've come across the names Frost Demon, Arcosian and Changeling. So which one is it, if there is one?
    I believe Arcosian is an official name, while Frost Demon is a fan name. As for changeling... I never heard them being called that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

There is no official official name. Arcosians are definitely a species, (King Kai says they're the ones that brought the Saiyans into the Planet Trade) and it's kind of implied that they're the Frieza species, but it's never directly confirmed.

In Episode of Bardock Lord Chilled is dressed like the Arcosians from King Kai's flashback.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are prob the Arcosians. Never confirmed, but the most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    ANything with bills please!

10+ Year Old Account

CHAAAA LAAA HEAD CHA LAAAAA