Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    good guide.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Happy Hunting! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Did anybody here play the shit out of DBZ Buu's Fury on an emulator? GOOOOD game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Did anybody here play the shit out of DBZ Buu's Fury on an emulator? GOOOOD game.
    Fuck yeah.

That and Legacy of Goku II. So much awesome gameplay and soundtrack in both.

I'd go so far as to say the games were more enjoyable than the series.

we must train to become astronauts!

I'm sad that every single post after I posted the video to the new game was negative . Is there anyone here who likes the DBZ games? or am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    I'm sad that every single post after I posted the video to the new game was negative . Is there anyone here who likes the DBZ games? or am I the only one?
    I have Dragon Ball Z: Budokai for PS2. I kind of enjoyed it, especially the alternate stories they did like Hercule actually beating everyone from Gohan to Cell, or Cell absorbing Krillin to become Cellin, but I'm not into that genre of game. I don't play Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, etc.

If they made an RPG, or if the MMO was available in English, I'd probably play those.

I really enjoyed the games growing up, in my adult years I've found them less entertaining.
    The peaked at DBZ Budokai 3.
    I currently have most - if not all DBZ games still in my library.
    I've recently repurchased the PS1 games for nostalgia as mine were damaged when I was a careless kid.

I've looked up the new game, although it's new play style is very intriguing, and innovative. There's a couple red flags right off the bat.
    The website says only one local players. Which means no split screening and fighting friends.
    It says 1-8 online players. Which means four vs. four, which could be chaotic but sounds like a lot of fun.
    Next the trailer only showed up to Frieza with no movie characters. This may indicate a smaller then average roster, with most predictions being around 20-25-and maybe 30. However it's still too early to tell based on one game play trailer, but the odds don't look great as of yet.
    There's a possibility of Super Saiyan God Goku being a bonus character. Some people are speculating that it's not actually Super Saiyan God that is shown but a Kaioken or maybe even a gameplay power-up mechanic like "rage". In the game play trailer Gohan can be seen with the red aura.

I think this could have been a great time to put in a lot of the newer characters, plus those what-if characters from Dragon Ball Heroes. Maybe even obscure characters like Ozotto and Hatchiyack's super form. This doesn't seem to be the game for it though. I think people are looking for a game with an extensive roster, with characters being elaborate and no clones. Which could take some time and effort. Which I don't think we'll ever get in a dbz game.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-06-26 at 02:53 PM.

Buus Fury was great, Budokai 3 was great, Raging Blast 2 was great, GT: Final Bout was great.

Other than that, they pretty much all sucked.
    EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB DDR5 Superclocked | Ripjaws 8GD3 (2x4GB) RAM
    Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.3GHz CPU | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooling System
    Corsair HX 650W Gold+ Certified PSU | ASRock Fatality Z97X Killer Intel MOBO
    ASUS Black 23.6" 1920x1080 2ms Full HD LED Monitor
    Cobra Series R Gaming Keyboard | Razer Deathadder Chroma Gaming Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I have Dragon Ball Z: Budokai for PS2. I kind of enjoyed it, especially the alternate stories they did like Hercule actually beating everyone from Gohan to Cell, or Cell absorbing Krillin to become Cellin, but I'm not into that genre of game. I don't play Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, etc.

If they made an RPG, or if the MMO was available in English, I'd probably play those.
    Funny enough, neither am I. I hate fighting games personally. I guess just because It's DBZ I love all of the games. Recently been playing the original Budokai and it's pretty fun.

how diff would dbz be if

Vegetina princess of all saiyans came to earth.... maybe she woulda got with yamcha!

One of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Disappointed I wasn't able to go to the panel TFS was doing at UBC.

yamcha's is mega dark there..... PUAR!!!!!! WHY!!!!

also.... not enough context for the goku scene, thats why it was taken out i assume.

Damn I can't wait for Battle of Gods anymore... I'd be more than happy with a raw cam version right about now... I needs my fix.

Please do not link to illegal videos or sites

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Please do not link to illegal videos or sites
    illegal ?? its on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    illegal ?? its on youtube.
    Site might be legal, but video is most certainly not. People can put everything on youtube, legal or not, and it stays there as long as no one reports it.

3DS FC: 5429-7640-5866
    Safari Type: Rock - Rhydon, Boldore, Pupitar

What was the game boy advanced game where you keep farming bears and begin the game as gohan sneaking out of the window in a dream? goku's legacy 2 or something?

Probably my favourite game, even though i might've spend more time on yoshi's island..:P

Music was also amazing.
    The fun police took my signature.

Warchief
    The DBZ action/rpg games on GBA are all really good. At least Buu's Fury and the the Cell one was. It didn't make a lot of sense that you had to fight bandits and stuff and animals as a super saiyan but they had to put something in the game to help you level up. It did however follow the story rather closely and brought in a lot of the music/sound effects from the regular series.

- - - Updated - - -

just another dose of Freeza

- - - Updated - - -

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...64793278_n.jpg

have some yamcha too