the games called xenoverse.

hes probably from a xenoverse
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I swear to Popo I recognize that guy's hair from somewhere...

For now though I'm totally stumped as to who that might be!
    His hair reminds me of Gohan vs Cell. That part in the front really reminds me of Gohan..

@1:10 it looks like Gohan, and makes sense since he loves wearing Piccolo outfits (the cape).

Maybe in another universe trunks was the one that died, and gohan lived?
    Last edited by GoKs; 2014-06-11 at 02:35 PM. Reason: added stuff

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    ....beep

10 interwebs to the one who also catches coolers bender reference.

also guys..... guess who the next movie is gonna sttttaaarrrrrrr
    nah I think android 13 will be the next movie star (who will punch goku in the dick)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93sva9O5Ahc#t=5m13s

FWIW, I'd guess that the next TFS movie won't be Broly or 13, but History of Trunks.

10+ Year Old Account

so yeah

concept art from cell

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meowington707 View Post
    Huh that's interesting. So her stuff is canon...sort of? I'm pretty sure we've discussed the Ep of Bardock and it doesn't fit (something like that, I don't remember) but Yo! Son Goku special is canon due to Vegeta's little bro being mentioned.
    If I remember there was a manga chapter somewhere in this thread that was recently released, I even remember reading it, in which Saiyans were called to their planet by Freeza. Bardock thinking Freeza was up to something, decided to send Goku to Earth because it was fairly primitive (no space tech) so it was less likely to catch Freeza's attention. In that chapter we also had an opportunity to see Goku's mother.

Plot of that chapter contradicts Episode of Bardock.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I'm not sure how the math correlates, because I'm sure goku at base is was higher then a 60 (lol). I don't know how they measured it tbh.

It probably measures total power of a character (as in their absolute max, as it'd make sense)

I only say this 'cause there's no way in hell his base is only 60 lmao. If you need 2-300 to blow up a planet i'd make more sense if his total was 3,000.

I'm 100% sure base goku could destroy several planets, hell, Vegeta from the sayian saga accomplished that haha.
    They also have a habit of suppressing their power levels though, as well as not fighting at their max.

ive got a question? do any of you thing that the official super saiyan 2-3 multipliers are wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by arz53333 View Post
    ive got a question? do any of you thing that the official super saiyan 2-3 multipliers are wrong?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

as i asked, does anyone agree with me that the multipliers are wrong

as i asked, does anyone agree with me that the multipliers are wrong
    Why would they be wrong if they're official?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ole toriyama did not care for the power levels. Only we the fans gave a shit

Kahhhhhhhhhhhmayyyyyyyyyyhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Interesting idea for the God's to based on chinese zodiac.
    I have a feeling if true Whis would be a Snake.
    And the cat plays an interesting roll in the chinese zodiac, being Bils.

What if the Xenoverse character is Goku Jr. from GT.

No. /10characters

dude the super saiyan 2-3 multipliers have never been confirmed to be cannon

- - - Updated - - -

laurcus i have some evidence. in the manga supreme kia stated that buu (not which buu specifically but a certain buu most likely kid buu) was exactly 1000 times stronger then frieza which makes his power level 150,000,000,000, anyway if goku was to be able to match whichever buu supreme kia was speaking off then goku would need to be atleast 2.5x stronger than frieza in his base form, but i think in battle of gods (havent watched it in a while) that goku needed to turn ssj to beat frieza which means that goku is not stronger than frieza in his base form which would require a 1000x multiplier to equal the majin buu supreme kia spoke of in ssj3. so i think the multiplier to ssj3 should be about 1000-1100x stronger then frieza in his base form. also the multipliers arent even cannon

10+ Year Old Account
    dude the super saiyan 2-3 multipliers have never been confirmed to be cannon

- - - Updated - - -

laurcus i have some evidence. in the manga supreme kia stated that buu (not which buu specifically but a certain buu most likely kid buu) was exactly 1000 times stronger then frieza which makes his power level 150,000,000,000, anyway if goku was to be able to match whichever buu supreme kia was speaking off then goku would need to be atleast 2.5x stronger than frieza in his base form, but i think in battle of gods (havent watched it in a while) that goku needed to turn ssj to beat frieza which means that goku is not stronger than frieza in his base form which would require a 1000x multiplier to equal the majin buu supreme kia spoke of in ssj3. so i think the multiplier to ssj3 should be about 1000-1100x stronger then frieza in his base form. also the multipliers arent even cannon

1. Supreme "loser" Kai stated he himself was 1000 times stronger than Frieza. (likely just wording or exaggeration.... its not like he would say 959.999 times stronger)
    2. Frieza was never battled in Battle of the Gods... it was a flash back to when Goku fought him the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Interesting idea for the God's to based on chinese zodiac.
    I have a feeling if true Whis would be a Snake.
    And the cat plays an interesting roll in the chinese zodiac, being Bils.

What if the Xenoverse character is Goku Jr. from GT.
    Whis is stated to not be a god. Also I always saw Bills as a rabbit. There is no actual cat (but rather a tiger) in the Chinese zodiac if I remember (although a quick Google i did showed it replaces the rabbit in the Vietnamese zodiac). Bills would certainly fit into the year of the hare.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the goddess that kinda looks like a rabbit is actually a sheep, and the one right below her as the tiger.

or to be more odd.... he could be the rat. His features are closer to a smaller rodent *rabbit and rat* than a cat.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-06-20 at 03:02 AM.