10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arz53333 View Post
    dude the super saiyan 2-3 multipliers have never been confirmed to be cannon

- - - Updated - - -

laurcus i have some evidence. in the manga supreme kia stated that buu (not which buu specifically but a certain buu most likely kid buu) was exactly 1000 times stronger then frieza which makes his power level 150,000,000,000, anyway if goku was to be able to match whichever buu supreme kia was speaking off then goku would need to be atleast 2.5x stronger than frieza in his base form, but i think in battle of gods (havent watched it in a while) that goku needed to turn ssj to beat frieza which means that goku is not stronger than frieza in his base form which would require a 1000x multiplier to equal the majin buu supreme kia spoke of in ssj3. so i think the multiplier to ssj3 should be about 1000-1100x stronger then frieza in his base form. also the multipliers arent even cannon
    The multipliers are canon. The Daizenshuu, which are canon, state that SS2 is twice as strong as SS1, and SS3 is four times stronger than SS2. Since SS1 is 50x, SS2 and SS3 are 100x and 400x base.

Also, he didn't say Buu was exactly 1000x stronger than Frieza, he said Buu defeated 4 Supreme Kais who were 1000x stronger than Frieza. And Frieza was 120,000,000 so 1000x is 120,000,000,000.

Your post also seems to be implying that Goku's base strength never increased in between the Frieza and Buu fights, unless I'm misreading it. It wouldn't be a stretch to believe that Goku and the other Saiyans were roughly as strong as a single Supreme Kai in their base form, considering the S Kai thought they should work together to defeat Babidi's minions, meaning he didn't consider himself strong enough to defeat them on his own. Considering Vegeta beat Pui Pui in base and Goku beat Yakon just by transforming, we can tell that the Saiyans in their weaker forms are already stronger than 1000x Frieza.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Whis is stated to not be a god. Also I always saw Bills as a rabbit. There is no actual cat (but rather a tiger) in the Chinese zodiac if I remember (although a quick Google i did showed it replaces the rabbit in the Vietnamese zodiac). Bills would certainly fit into the year of the hare.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the goddess that kinda looks like a rabbit is actually a sheep, and the one right below her as the tiger.

[IMG]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/358/9/d/the_gods_of_destruction_by_salvamakoto-d6z7qbs.png[IMG]

or to be more odd.... he could be the rat. His features are closer to a smaller rodent *rabbit and rat* than a cat.
    The first time I saw him, I thought "rabbit", but I mostly see him as a jackal, similar to ones like Anubis from Egyptian mythology.

10+ Year Old Account
    He could be rabbit or rat. His tail says Rat, his ears say bunny

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146991/3225705-0834839313-db_he.png[IMG]
    Tell me you can't see the resemblance to jackal Anubis. Even the clothes and jewelery is similar.
    http://i.imgur.com/UfbrtRI.jpg

10+ Year Old Account

I can see the resemblance. I do however use the zodiac comparison for the fan art, with out the zodiac I would say the next few gods would simply copy other religions. GOKU V ZUUUEEESSS

10+ Year Old Account
    GOKU V ZUUUEEESSS
    Frieza > Zues

10+ Year Old Account
    that was god, not Zeus

On the subject of kilis vs power levels; one thing you have to remember is that power levels fluctuate. I don't see how Babidi's power reading device is any different than a scouter, and it's not so much that scouters give incorrect information, so much as it is they're only capable of measuring someone's current power output. If someone isn't outputting power, they barely show up at all on a scouter. We see numerous examples of this throughout the series, probably the most notable being Trunks when he first shows up; Frieza's men think he has a power level of 5.

My opinion on power levels, is that everyone has some kind of basic resting power level. Similar to a resting heart rate, someone like Goku has a power level that would be displayed on a scouter when he's at rest. This is not the same as being suppressed, which deliberately conceals a person's power, and it's up for debate if that actually weakens them or not. In addition to lowering their power level via suppression, characters in DBZ also have the ability to raise their power level by powering up. This often shown ability is very often overlooked by fans in discussions.

So the question, "What is Goku's power level?" is almost fundamentally flawed, because his power level varies from moment to moment. As to what Goku's maximum power level is, that's hard to say at any given moment. I think we very rarely see Goku's true maximum power level, as his maximum would be his power level after powering up as high as he can after having just rested. Annoyingly enough, I don't believe Goku ever actually does this. In every fight I can think of, Goku is either already tired to some degree, or he starts off fighting at less than full power as a warm up.

So you may ask why the fuck do people use these power measuring devices if they almost by nature can't get an accurate measurement? Well, normally they do get accurate measurements. The problem, is that the main characters of DBZ are very unique. Captain Ginyu actually gives us the most insight into this. Just before his fight with Goku, Ginyu tells Jeice that Goku clearly possesses the incredible ability to raise and lower his fighting power. In short, the rest of the galaxy has never heard of this variable power level shit. In most cases, what you see is what you get, but that's not true with Goku and the rest of the gang.

So, in closing, the simplest and most likely explanation for why Goku's power read out as 3,000 kili, is that's how much power he was outputting at that moment. Based on how much energy Yakon sucked up, and how Goku didn't even seem winded afterwards and then had a long brutal fight with Vegeta, I'm gonna say he didn't use very much power.

I heard it in tfs vegetas voice saying it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    [IMG]http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/pages/final/0895.png[IMG]

I heard it in tfs vegetas voice saying it...
    Laughed so hard at that page. Judging from the previous page, the two besides his father are his mom and his trainer. Now the only question is how strong is the Broly that Raichi brought back.

10+ Year Old Account
    BOOOOM HEAD SHOT! and thats how u kill ur older cousin.

he's based on the creator's cornish rex cat. also set and sekhmet.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2014-06-21 at 02:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

in the words of Abridged Yusei.... I came

I came
    ...on motorcycles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    ...on motorcycles.
    Yusei: I came

Paradox: Eeewwwww

Yusei: To the past!

Paradox: Ooooh

Yusei: And I also had an orgasm!

who do you think is stronger super saiyan god or super saiyan 4

Do you post anything other than ' a vs b' posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    SSJG is stronger, since you cant measure it by normal levels, it is godly power.
    Also dont think SSJ4 is cannon so that gives the killing blow to SSJG.

But ill leave the clever ones to help you out with the details, I am just guessing here.

right in da nutz

- - - Updated - - -

future gohan lookin dude is cooler than future trunkz
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    But is he cooler than Cooler?

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you not see a cat, he even behaves like a cat... A combination of Anubis and a Sphynx basically
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2014-06-24 at 12:40 AM.