10+ Year Old Account
    I know hes a cat

If he were to be switched into the Zodiac though, he certainly would fit more into the rat or hare aspects.

Thats just for the fan art of course.

Seems a little odd for him to be wearing a Capsule Corp uniform instead of either: Mystic gear or a variation of Piccolo's stuff as he's usually pictured in. I'd use the proper terms for that stuff but screw it, too tired to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Seems a little odd for him to be wearing a Capsule Corp uniform instead of either: Mystic gear or a variation of Piccolo's stuff as he's usually pictured in. I'd use the proper terms for that stuff but screw it, too tired to think.
    The thing I find most odd is the scouter. Of everything, that's the most out of place, considering he shouldn't need it to read power levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Like I said previously, I think he is like future Trunks, just this time Gohan survived instead of Trunks, he might be wearing the jacket in memory of Trunks?

The thing I find most odd is the scouter. Of everything, that's the most out of place, considering he shouldn't need it to read power levels. I dont know if they can still read/sense normal powerlevels once they ascended to SSJG, (not that they would need to since they are way stronger) but that is my guess as to why he is wearing the scouter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    The thing I find most odd is the scouter. Of everything, that's the most out of place, considering he shouldn't need it to read power levels.
    He could be using it to find the Dragonballs.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's just a player's customisable character...
    theres no confirmation of that and seems pretty stupid to make all the adverts about the game be about a customizable character when weve had that in other dbz games before.

they keep making a big deal about this character and everytime hes looking and wearing the same thing.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

AQUA MAN V GOKU GO!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

blame the older hammy cartoons like super friends :P

aquaman being in batman vs superman is probably the only character im glad is getting shoved into that movie. make him look like a badarse and he can get his own movie
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

how come they never revived raditz or nappa?

surely goku and vegeta couldve kept them in line O-O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how come they never revived raditz or nappa?

surely goku and vegeta couldve kept them in line O-O
    One year time limit. Raditz became unrevivable once the dragon balls were used to bring back Goku, and same with Nappa once the balls were used to revive everyone killed by Frieza's men (apparently this doesn't include Frieza's men that were killed by other Frieza's men). The Namekian balls were used to revive the killed Z-fighters, and then send the Namekians to New Namek. The Namekians don't know about Nappa and Raditz, so it wouldn't occur to them to revive them, and I don't think they'd put off going to their new planet just to bring back 2 of Frieza's men. Waiting so they could revive their savior's friends is one thing, waiting so they can revive some enemies who haven't had a heel-face turn just because they aren't a threat anymore is much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    One year time limit. Raditz became unrevivable once the dragon balls were used to bring back Goku, and same with Nappa once the balls were used to revive everyone killed by Frieza's men (apparently this doesn't include Frieza's men that were killed by other Frieza's men). The Namekian balls were used to revive the killed Z-fighters, and then send the Namekians to New Namek. The Namekians don't know about Nappa and Raditz, so it wouldn't occur to them to revive them, and I don't think they'd put off going to their new planet just to bring back 2 of Frieza's men. Waiting so they could revive their savior's friends is one thing, waiting so they can revive some enemies who haven't had a heel-face turn just because they aren't a threat anymore is much different.
    well that sucks. wouldve been cool to bring them back after vegeta had gone soft and "convert" them into being good guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't speak for Nappa, but one would think Goku would want to see if it was possible that his brother - the only real family he had met other than his wife and children - could be changed. He absolutely had to kill him back when they fought because he was a huge threat, stronger than himself and Piccolo. But after the dust settled and he was at a much higher level, I find it weird that the possibility was never considered, even if the dragon balls couldn't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    dat list thought XD

10+ Year Old Account
    guys....

dbz battle of le gods in a month

dbz style batman/nightwing

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Your video isn't working for me Zoma but in other news been rewatching DBZ on Blu ray so great. Just finished season 5 now I have to wait for season 6 to release on Blu ray.

just noticed xenoverse is made by gimps (the same company that made budokai 1-3, infinite world and burst limit).
    xenoverse gonna be good.