all the videos i have seen have frieza's race on the race selection screen with only one character standing there. saiyan, majin, and human have a male and female.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    oh, speaking of frieza's race... i wonder why there are no female models for them? frieza talks about having a mother and father.

unless the race is both genders and each individual takes on the role that suits their personality more.
    Toriyama retconed that and Frieza's race reproduces Asexually like namekians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

ah, that's kinda weak. i mean, i'd have preferred normal genders over that :/

Maybe Frieza's race reproduce like piccolo's.

Im hoping Naraka, Cell X, and Ozotto make an appearance in this game General Rildo would be neat as well... Hopefully Tarble and Frieza Ancestor as well... Maybe even some Neko Majin characters...

Ou you know who I really want to see Baby Janemba! From heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Maybe Frieza's race reproduce like piccolo's.

Im hoping Naraka, Cell X, and Ozotto make an appearance in this game General Rildo would be neat as well... Hopefully Tarble and Frieza Ancestor as well... Maybe even some Neko Majin characters...

Ou you know who I really want to see Baby Janemba! From heroes.
    You can have neko majin hair for your custom majin male.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ah, that's kinda weak. i mean, i'd have preferred normal genders over that :/
    less development time that way.
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

I think with the frieza race created characters there are ways to makeyour character appear feminine or masculine. With bodyshapes and eyes perhaps. In DBH they make some appear feminine and others masculine.

I think with the frieza race created characters there are ways to makeyour character appear feminine or masculine. With bodyshapes and eyes perhaps. In DBH they make some appear feminine and others masculine.
    Also they have a few female outfits.

10+ Year Old Account

THE ICE QUEEN

eat your heart out Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

THE ICE QUEEN

eat your heart out Elsa
    Shots fired

- - - Updated - - -

Xenoverse has to be the best Dbz game in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    Shots fired

- - - Updated - - -

Xenoverse has to be the best Dbz game in a long time.

I dunno tbh I'm somewhat disappointed that there isn't much destruction in the environment and transformations are not available during gameplay... maybe with the next title in the franchise they bring them back in if XV sells well though

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Some major asspulling will happen there for sure...
    LOL pretty much, though I highly doubt Piccolo could beat him that easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Meh I like the Emperor and his crew, they always tickled my funny bone

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I dunno tbh I'm somewhat disappointed that there isn't much destruction in the environment and transformations are not available during gameplay... maybe with the next title in the franchise they bring them back in if XV sells well though
    There is destruction of environment in the game.
    Some characters can transform, mostly just saiyans tho.
    Frieza and cell cant transform.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Meh I like the Emperor and his crew, they always tickled my funny bone
    In BoG they had no relevancy to the overall plot and felt tacked on. I have nothing againts them when their presence has a reason, but now they just... existed there and acted as a minor distraction.

And the Mai&Trunks ship was creepy, even if Trollron had turned them into kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is destruction of environment in the game.
    Some characters can transform, mostly just saiyans tho.
    Frieza and cell cant transform.
    I didn't say there wasn't any destruction... but compared to Budokai for example there isn't that much of it... this is DBZ... the batlefield should look completely wrecked after a fight especially in city areas... And yes I know this would require a lot of resources, that's why I'm hoping that if the game sells well they'll boost the team, and improve upon it

As for the transformations... yeah you can have for sayians but again, compared to some older titles it's just ... not enough... in tenkaichi budokai u could go from regular goku to ssj4(or maybe even gogeta, not sure, don't remember well) going through all transformations. Or start as Freeza Form 1 and go to 110% Freeza... and frankly if these are all in the game, I find it a bit underwhelming that you can't actually activate them during a fight... and this wouldn't take nearly as many resources as a heavily destructible environment, it's just a design decision and tbh it's a crappy one for a dbz game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Creepy pedo mai must continue

10+ Year Old Account
    So I played DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi. This game ranks among all fighting games, not just DBZ, as the most worthless piles of shit ever spewed forth by a developer. There is no real fighting. It's a game of "watch the cut scenes" and playing coin flip. The story mode is that times two, and they cut through a LOT of story with just dialogue. The roster is small, really small for a game that, you know, shouldn't. I guess it doesn't matter though. Everyone fights the same, and even though you can transform mid-fight, the transformations don't do anything. Worst fighting game I've played.

Just incase no one saw this earlier.

10+ Year Old Account

never forget