1. #8061
    7.9...
    damn >.<
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

  2. #8062
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    40,059
    we all know what that means in the DBZ universe

    I could decimate you both no prob easily

  3. #8063
    11.92 ... It's all from the bench press! I swear... /ripped

  4. #8064
    9.34...
    I'm not athletic though...

  5. #8065
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/13...8Siliconera%29

    so in the end it actually was just an avatar character.

    im sorry but the people making xenoverse are fucking retarded.

    "hey lets spend months trying to hype up a character and acting all mysterious just to reveal its a feature weve fucking had in other dragonball z games already"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  6. #8066
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    we all know what that means in the DBZ universe

    I could decimate you both no prob easily
    COME AT ME

    *when you're angry multiply with 1.5* :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/13...8Siliconera%29

    so in the end it actually was just an avatar character.

    im sorry but the people making xenoverse are fucking retarded.

    "hey lets spend months trying to hype up a character and acting all mysterious just to reveal its a feature weve fucking had in other dragonball z games already"
    in ultimate tenkaichi character creation sucked, so I'm hoping this time it's better (especially because dimps is making it who made budokai 1-3 which were awesome)
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

  7. #8067
    Legendary! UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/13...8Siliconera%29

    so in the end it actually was just an avatar character.

    im sorry but the people making xenoverse are fucking retarded.

    "hey lets spend months trying to hype up a character and acting all mysterious just to reveal its a feature weve fucking had in other dragonball z games already"
    Yup. Knew it. Didn't expect anything else but character creation lol

    Oh well, they can't have made it worse, I guess...
    Sometimes updated...

  8. #8068
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    40,059
    Lets all get to training!

    WE MUST INCREASE OUR POWER LEVEL!

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://teamfourstar.com/video/dbza-43-preview-point-bonus-cell-saga-opening/


    DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY!

  9. #8069
    Anyone have a release date for DBZ: The Battle of Gods (English Dub) for DVD or Blu-ray? Everything I've seen just says released but not the English. >.>

  10. #8070
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    40,059

  11. #8071
    Legendary! UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Anyone have a release date for DBZ: The Battle of Gods (English Dub) for DVD or Blu-ray? Everything I've seen just says released but not the English. >.>
    For the US? There hasn't been an announcement that they are even releasing it. Down to FUNimation getting the go-ahead from Fox, I guess. Or Fox just releasing it themselves under their own name.

    In the UK, Manga Entertainment have licensed the movie (dub too) from Fox themselves. It's being released early November over here. Can't imagine a US release will be far behind. Both Fox and FUNimation will want the money the release will generate for Christmas xD
    Sometimes updated...

  12. #8072
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    For the US? There hasn't been an announcement that they are even releasing it. Down to FUNimation getting the go-ahead from Fox, I guess. Or Fox just releasing it themselves under their own name.

    In the UK, Manga Entertainment have licensed the movie (dub too) from Fox themselves. It's being released early November over here. Can't imagine a US release will be far behind. Both Fox and FUNimation will want the money the release will generate for Christmas xD
    UK here, but really any English Dub will do. Guess I'll be waiting until November-ish then. Ty.

  13. #8073
    Don't know if it has already been said, but the new character in Xenoverse is you.

    Extra pic for female Buu-like character.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  14. #8074
    Legendary! UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    UK here, but really any English Dub will do. Guess I'll be waiting until November-ish then. Ty.
    Yeah, it was originally set to release on December 10th but they moved it forward to November 10th

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Don't know if it has already been said, but the new character in Xenoverse is you.

    Extra pic for female Buu-like character.
    [IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--fUaO0iQq--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/csgnu8qfctjwxvf3vacb.jpg[IMG]
    I think this is possibly due to DBO not being playable anymore. So the races you could play as in DBO have kinda been moved over and put into the character creation part of the game. You should be able to create a Namekian too
    Sometimes updated...

  15. #8075
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, it was originally set to release on December 10th but they moved it forward to November 10th


    I think this is possibly due to DBO not being playable anymore. So the races you could play as in DBO have kinda been moved over and put into the character creation part of the game. You should be able to create a Namekian too
    the press release said you can be a human a saiyan a majin a namekian and other aliens
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  16. #8076
    Scarab Lord Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the press release said you can be a human a saiyan a majin a namekian and other aliens
    I read that as "humansaiyanmajinnamekian" :E






  17. #8077
    [QUOTE=Lahis;28874503]I read that as "humansaiyanmajinnamekian" :E





    Cancer...

  18. #8078
    [QUOTE=Dedomoazul;28884951]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I read that as "humansaiyanmajinnamekian" :E





    Cancer...
    The Med'an of DBZ?

  19. #8079
    [QUOTE=Ausr;28886586]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post

    The Med'an of DBZ-multiverse?
    Fixed it

  20. #8080
    I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately, so apologies if already linked, but have a special edition of CinemaSins, complete with "different from the source material" bonus round, and terrible mispronounciations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzIr...eQY8cMQamhHJcg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •