I <3 me some Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. GT? Not so much... I liked Pan, though. I just wish they would have let her become a Super Saiyan... Goten and Trunks managed it at less than half her age, and she has TONS of moments to make her angry and she doesn't even get close? Lame. It seems she didn't inherit a lot of Saiyan-blood, and was more human along the lines of Krillin and Videl.

My deviantART

I think it is said that since Pan is a 1/4 saiyan that she can't turn SSJ That and because Toriyama said he couldnt get the model for a female super saiyan to look right

anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy the entire dbz series? (android and on)

ok i want someone who played both games to compare budokai tenkaichi 3 and raging blast 2. what are the differences ? and i dont want u to just tell me that one is "better" than the other, what exactly are the differences in fight etc.

ive played only bt3 and from what ive seen in rb2 gameplays on yt ppl use special attacks less often, is it only them or it was somehow changed? also whats the nice addition is that u can knock ur enemy into a building or a mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Karosea View Post
    I think it is said that since Pan is a 1/4 saiyan that she can't turn SSJ That and because Toriyama said he couldnt get the model for a female super saiyan to look right
    At the end of GT it turned out to be complete BS, as Pan's great great grandson Son Goku was able to transform up to SSJ2 anyway, and he was like 1/32 Saiyan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    I.Hate.Dubbed.Dragonball.So.Much - why don't you guys watch it in the original language, with english subtitles, instead? :3
    Because Goku sound terrible. :\

EDIT: Also, that's a terrible excuse. There are HUNDREDS of fan concepts of Pan as a SSJ, and many of them look really good. I think he was probably just being lazy. >_<

My deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    At the end of GT it turned out to be complete BS, as Pan's great great grandson Son Goku was able to transform up to SSJ2 anyway, and he was like 1/32 Saiyan.
    I havent quite got to watch all the GT stuff yet so I didn't know that o.O.

But I was trolling the internet and seen some fan concept art for SSJ5, which of course is all fake, but. If there was a SSJ5, woldn't that be so much power the universe would basically collapse on it self? I mean we've established that Goku is basically a god at the end of GT and for him to get any stronger seems insane :O

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Because Goku sound terrible. :\

EDIT: Also, that's a terrible excuse. There are HUNDREDS of fan concepts of Pan as a SSJ, and many of them look really good. I think he was probably just being lazy. >_<
    The reason Pan never turned Super Saiyan is just that Toei was rushing Akira Toriyama and he never had a chance to finish his work.

He did go back and draw female Super Saiyans after GT though. He's used them for Dragonball Online.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karosea View Post
    I havent quite got to watch all the GT stuff yet so I didn't know that o.O.

But I was trolling the internet and seen some fan concept art for SSJ5, which of course is all fake, but. If there was a SSJ5, woldn't that be so much power the universe would basically collapse on it self? I mean we've established that Goku is basically a god at the end of GT and for him to get any stronger seems insane :O
    As power increases so does control. Otherwise SS3 would have probably destroyed reality.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy the entire dbz series? (android and on)
    You can get a pretty good deal on Amazon. They have the actual DVD and Blu-Ray season box sets. Just make sure you get those instead of the dragon box sets, or DBZ Kai box sets.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

-Wishes that there was an English (even EU would be fine) version of Dragon Ball Online-

My deviantART

-Wishes that there was an English (even EU would be fine) version of Dragon Ball Online-
    I'm not going to talk about it here, *gets all shifty eyed* but there are ways to play it for non-Koreans. From what I understand, it's quite a bit of work, but I may pick up the game this summer. I am not sure if this is legal, so let me just be 110% clear... I AM NOT ADVOCATING PIRACY IN ANY WAY, I DENY EVERYTHING, AND I WILL NOT HELP YOU OBTAIN AN ILLEGAL COPY OF THIS GAME!!

Well, anywho. The game looks really awesome. The timeline on the wiki is fucking cool.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

I do hope that they will someday make a remake of DBZ Buu saga (talking about just making more episodes of DB Kai here), aswell as whole GT....... and an english version of that DB MMO

there is a patch on official site making it translated to english from what i know.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    I do hope that they will someday make a remake of DBZ Buu saga (talking about just making more episodes of DB Kai here), aswell as whole GT....... and an english version of that DB MMO
    Supposedly DBO will come to Japan sometime this year or next year. After that It'll probably come to the US and EU a year later. Assuming it does well in Japan of course.

found season 4-9 for $131,seems like a good deal and i'd be willing to pay it,hoping i can find it for cheaper though,the quest begins!

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

true story

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Happy Hunting! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I'm working on a fun little project. Though I'm not doing much work. Remember that scene in episode 203 of DBZ when Gohan tapped his foot during school and caused an Earthquake? Yeah, I posted that scene on the science.net forums. I want to know how much energy Gohan would have to output through tapping his foot to cause the Earthquake shown in that scene.

I <3 me some Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. GT? Not so much... I liked Pan, though. I just wish they would have let her become a Super Saiyan... Goten and Trunks managed it at less than half her age, and she has TONS of moments to make her angry and she doesn't even get close? Lame. It seems she didn't inherit a lot of Saiyan-blood, and was more human along the lines of Krillin and Videl.
    I agree, I actually liked Pan. She was the only interesting part of that whole arc. Everybody else in GT was turned pussified. 18, Videl, Gohan, Trunks, all of em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    there is a patch on official site making it translated to english from what i know.
    So, does that mean they're preparing to release it in the U.S. then?

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I agree, I actually liked Pan. She was the only interesting part of that whole arc. Everybody else in GT was turned pussified. 18, Videl, Gohan, Trunks, all of em.

So, does that mean they're preparing to release it in the U.S. then?
    In the end, GT is really just about Goku and Vegeta.

As for DBO, on the wiki the release date is still listed as TBA for Japan, and it doesn't even have US or EU listed. Though it is out in Taiwan, and China is listed as 2012. In 2008 the devs said they want to release it globally at some point.

The real question is, does each region have the same version of the game? Because unless I'm quite mistaken there's already been a few content patches. It would really suck to get the vanilla version of the game in 2013 and have to wait like 5 more years for the content patches that finish the story.

Besides Pan could never really be in an intense fight which she would end up in if she went super saiyan. Why? Because damage in DB is shown by your shirt falling apart and she's a girl :P
    It would have been cool to see her go SS though even if she still would not be very helpful since everybody else was having trouble at SS2 or 3 .. or 4
    What I really wanted to see was trunks and Goten fuse again which they almost did, but then Goku was like no.. I am the only one who is any useful and you all know that.

It'll be interesting to see your scientific findings Laucus, though I doubt they created the scene with any scientific measurements in mind haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Besides Pan could never really be in an intense fight which she would end up in if she went super saiyan. Why? Because damage in DB is shown by your shirt falling apart and she's a girl :P
    It would have been cool to see her go SS though even if she still would not be very helpful since everybody else was having trouble at SS2 or 3 .. or 4
    What I really wanted to see was trunks and Goten fuse again which they almost did, but then Goku was like no.. I am the only one who is any useful and you all know that.

It'll be interesting to see your scientific findings Laucus, though I doubt they created the scene with any scientific measurements in mind haha
    That wouldn't stop Pan from fighting. Battle damage is shown on Videl without her shirt being ripped off. Just look at her fight with Spopovich. That was more gruesome than most fights actually.

And will report my findings as soon as I get some decent replies in the science forums. You think mmo-champion moves slow, those forums move at the pace of a rusty slug.