Also good luck spamming ultimates when you got 4 guys shooting you with basic energy attacks. You can't react other than defensive counters and teleport if you are being hit, and if you are out of stamina, you are going to die before they give you enough breathing room needed to full cast an ultimate that is most likely going to miss. On top of that, if they "break" you due to low stamina while your charging your ult, your pretty much screwed till your stamina bar refills, and trust me thats a bitch :P

I always felt that Krillin was a bit of a coward sometimes. However I do realize that even though he was scared a lot he did fight most of time. I was mostly referring to Yamcha who tends to want to avoid fighting or take the path of least resistance later in DBZ. I just wish Yamcha especially was more active and wasn't so weak. I always admired Tien because he always had the desire to get stronger, and he continued to delay cell when no one else would even though he knew he would hardly make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Also good luck spamming ultimates when you got 4 guys shooting you with basic energy attacks. You can't react other than defensive counters and teleport if you are being hit, and if you are out of stamina, you are going to die before they give you enough breathing room needed to full cast an ultimate that is most likely going to miss. On top of that, if they "break" you due to low stamina while your charging your ult, your pretty much screwed till your stamina bar refills, and trust me thats a bitch :P
    Exactly. It's only effective vs the CPU, and only then if you out number them such as a PQ where there are three of you and one of the enemy. You need to combo them INTO the Ultimate, or work with your teammates: maybe you start your Super Kamehameha and have your friend knock them right into it, for example.

If they break you out of your transformation, at least with SSJ, it is easy to go back into it. With Maximum charge and a character with decently high Ki you can charge up quick fast and just go back to SSJ which will automatically cause your stamina bar to go back to normal. I can maintain SSJ for pretty much an entire fight, though sometimes I let it drop if there is a perfect opening to hit them with an Ultimate, I'll use the last bit of time I have left on that.

Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    I always felt that Krillin was a bit of a coward sometimes. However I do realize that even though he was scared a lot he did fight most of time. I was mostly referring to Yamcha who tends to want to avoid fighting or take the path of least resistance later in DBZ. I just wish Yamcha especially was more active and wasn't so weak. I always admired Tien because he always had the desire to get stronger, and he continued to delay cell when no one else would even though he knew he would hardly make a difference.
    He is a coward, it's part of his character that he fights against that cowardice quite often. Which is why he will go up against an opponent he knew he will lose against (Adds +1 to the Krillin Owned counter).

Tien is amazing, of all the human characters I believe he did the best against Cell (quite possibly meaning he did the most of any human, even after the Cell saga). He managed to hold back Semi-Perfect Cell for quite some time. Sure, he did not do much damage but the fact that he was even able to do that was amazing. He may have actually stood a chance against normal form Cell if he had done that to him.

I do think DBZ needs to shy away from Goku being the hero. It should be spread out among the main cast, and for the LOVE OF GOD give the Non Saiyans an opportunity to catch up in power. There is no reason why the Humans cannot achieve the same level with the proper training.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean Frieza gets a massive boost in 4 months *not kidding.... he goes from what he was to A GOD in 4 months

WOuld love to see Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, and even good ole pokemon get a good ole boost.

- - - Updated - - -

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...c97e5536d292f7

- - - Updated - - -

Is it mentioned if Frieza trained in Hell or not? If Frieza used the ROSAT I could understand, but getting insanely strong in 4 months seems pretty ridiculous.

Is it mentioned if Frieza trained in Hell or not? If Frieza used the ROSAT I could understand, but getting insanely strong in 4 months seems pretty ridiculous.
    It was when he got out of Hell.

Basically it is summed up like this:

Click for spoilers, based on the released Manga information that coincides with the movie.
    Frieza is pretty pissed that he lost, twice, to Super Saiyans. This caused him to reflect on his life and how that happened. Frieza was...abnormal....among his species. He was always insanely strong and genius level intelligence. He has never trained in his entire life to get as strong as he was. It was all completely natural innate ability. Think about that for a moment. He was not an artificial life-form like Cell who was created to be powerful, he simply was born that way. Basically of all the Canon characters (who are not Gods..) he is the strongest based purely on natural ability, since Broly does not exist in canon. It could be argued that Buu is, but he is....something....different. After he is revived from the wish, he is actually in pieces since that is the state his body was left in after Trunks kind of owned him. His minions put him in a rejuvination tank so that it would restore his body, giving him plenty of time to think about his next move. So he got to thinking...if he was as strong as he was without training, what would happen if he did train. So he spent only 4 months, and this is the result.

It makes a lot of sense when you think about it, really.
    Last edited by Keile; 2015-03-10 at 02:20 AM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    It honestly does

Frieza was not created to be the strongest, he was the strongest (at the time he was alive) He did nothing to gain that power, he was born with it. This movie is basically, what if Frieza trained.

I guess that makes sense, it is just a little difficult to comprehend how he manged to gain strength surpassing a SS3 in such a short time. Hopefully Frieza doesn't have to resort to blowing up the planet again. Blowing up the planet when they can't win seems to be a common thing when it comes to dbz villains.

I guess that makes sense, it is just a little difficult to comprehend how he manged to gain strength surpassing a SS3 in such a short time. Hopefully Frieza doesn't have to resort to blowing up the planet again. Blowing up the planet when they can't win seems to be a common thing when it comes to dbz villains.
    Based on the trailer....it looks like he just might actually blow it up.

But this is just a trailer...so it could be extremely out of context (as in could be taken from a foreshadowing clip of what MIGHT happen if he succeeds)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    the roster isn't bad. It is pretty decent. But it isn't as large as tenkaichi 3. Granted, what game has as large of a roster as THAT? But yeah, the game isn't really difficult or complex. It has standard RPG elements in the form of stats and gear, just need to know what the stats do and what the gear does to help.
    Although there is DLC on the way with more characters I guess! :O

I wonder if Goku will ever be able to use his full god powers at will. In BOG it showed that Goku could go into god form even after it ran out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It honestly does

Frieza was not created to be the strongest, he was the strongest (at the time he was alive) He did nothing to gain that power, he was born with it. This movie is basically, what if Frieza trained.
    Pretty much this, that's exactly what I tried to say a few pages ago. Frieza's increase in power isn't that farfetched when it is put into context. Sure, it is a colossal increase (from slightly below a newly transformed Super Saiyan on Namek to strong enough to aparently beat Goku after he trained as a Super Saiyan God), but it also makes some sense when we think about it. Frieza's always been stated as being abnormally powerful, hasn't he? Hell, fans always wondered that themselves, just how powerful would Frieza be if he got off his ass and trained.

Well, now here's a movie about precisely that.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2015-03-10 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Pretty much this, that's exactly what I tried to say a few pages ago. Frieza's increase in power isn't that farfetched when it is put into context. Sure, it is a colossal increase (from slightly below a newly transformed Super Saiyan on Namek to strong enough to aparently beat Goku after he trained as a Super Saiyan God), but it also makes some sense when we think about it. Frieza's always been stated as being abnormally powerful, hasn't he? Hell, fans always wondered that themselves, just how powerful would Frieza be if he got off his ass and trained.

Well, now here's a movie about precisely that.
    Also, along with the abnormal mutations he has, you have to figure he was in the healing tank reforming for a while, and if I remember correctly, the tank uses saiyan DNA to help the healing process for some reason (it was in a dbz episode) so not sure if canon or not... maybe Frieza got a bit of the zenkai boost too along with training making him super strong. Just a thought, I mean he was in there for a very long time to heal.. so.. could be true (maybe). Also noticed that the more power you have, the bigger the boost is from training as well.

I do like the fact that apparently they are going to cover that Frieza knew about Majin buu AND Beerus (although Beerus confirmed it during his movie) and his father told him to avoid them at all costs. :P

SUPER SAIYAN GOD VEGETA CONFIRMED

Here's our first look at Super Saiyan God Vegeta! It's all but confirmed that Vegeta would be star of the new DBZ movie. How amazing is this?

smaller hair
    smaller muscles
    non aggressive look

what does SSG represent?

It's social commentary about the progress of the Japanese society - from macho men to bishounen

That a fan made image, though.

That is a fanart that has flow around the internet since SSG Goku was revealed on BoG's release.

1/5
    Try harder next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention Vegeta's wearing different clothing in the new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

And of course according the the trailer pictures and pre-release stills, Vegeta's hair is now blue! So of course thats Vegeta's godmod!! Red was just goku!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    And of course according the the trailer pictures and pre-release stills, Vegeta's hair is now blue! So of course thats Vegeta's godmod!! Red was just goku!
    So Vegeta was paragon afterall!

Godmode vegeta going to whoop on Freezer and save all the puppies and kitties and have fun all day long!