Quote Originally Posted by Meowington707 View Post
    See. Meowington dropping comics proper. An I lol'd harder than I should

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    fuuu, gief ep 8 already... I wanna see Vegeta slapping Beerus around a couple of times
    Let's see if that won't be changed. Vegeta after all have a jobbing reputation to think of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonball = Its own thing

Dragonball Z= Its own thing

Dragonball Super = Rehash and retelling of the other episodes and sometimes the movie as well. (Would of been better)

Dragonball GT = Shouldn't excist at all in the Dragonball timeline, but it would be nice if Pan was older, and they got to travel the different as a exploration thing, instead of having to do a Ball Run.

Dragonball is something I really like, but I feel like they could do more for it.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    FInally. Next week, Goku will turn god.

when is super coming out in english? i do want to watch it, even if i don't think it's very good.

Probably next year but so far the subs do well. The story is just BoG retold atm
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    no 1 has yet to comment on the updated OP!

Got some good fan art going

They probably don't need it, but a link to http://teamfourstar.com/ is probably a fair addition (to go with the latest episode).

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    when is super coming out in english? i do want to watch it, even if i don't think it's very good.
    I wouldn't count on it being dubbed any time soon in all honesty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It's obnoxious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    It's obnoxious.
    at least I took out some vids

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Honestly I only look at the new posts and haven't seen the op since I first looked at the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    Good! You removed that sacrilegious absalon.

Also Laurcus Sama is top dawg of pecking order
    not with Whis on my side

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The problem with DBS is not that's it's bad, it's that they're making it cannon. Many people don't see movies as cannon, so making the manga actually have these events in place is just being done for completeness.

I think they said there will be 100 episodes minimum? So it's just taking time to catch up.
    the bog and rof movies were always canon, there was no reason for retcons less than a year later
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the bog and rof movies were always canon, there was no reason for retcons less than a year later
    There have been several albeit smaller retcons already.

Oh and to Blitzo, the manga is there simply as an alternative for those who prefer to read manga. Toriyama writing it is more than enough to validate it as canon, despite him being the creator and already saying it. Which is why the movies aren't canon - they were made by someone else.

That being said, SSGSS Gotenks will be the true savior.

10+ Year Old Account
    ROF had a manga. I dont recall BOG having one. Also its pretty much cannon.

I think the main reason they are making the movies again in the manga is for the ppl who didnt see the movies, or could not see the movies for what ever reason (one reason being that Japanese companies suck at exporting)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Were there mangas for BOTH the DBR:F and BoG?
    no but they literally said for each "these movies are canon to the manga" then decided to redo them a couple months later... for who knows what reason
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no but they literally said for each "these movies are canon to the manga" then decided to redo them a couple months later... for who knows what reason
    Because not everyone in japan saw the movies, and they changed some minor things in order to still have something fresh for the guys that did see them... they didn't change anything major so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Because not everyone in japan saw the movies, and they changed some minor things in order to still have something fresh for the guys that did see them... they didn't change anything major so far...
    you can say the same thing about everything dbz related. dbz is like 20+ years old. how many kids havent even watched dbz, what about them? if someone didnt see the movie then just go watch the movie.