10+ Year Old Account
    How does this guy stack up?

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, given how Saitama is written... he would win with 1 punch... whether he can land said punch though is a different matter entirely... but someone stupid like goku or vegeta would probably let him punch them just to see if it's true xD

Wasn't it said in some later chapters of OPM that Saitama has literally broken the universe and is no longer affected by it's laws? He is invuneablre to anything from this universe and can be as strong as he wishes/thinks he is.

Putting him againts any DBZ character would be Superman vs. Goku again. DBZ character would lose because he has limits and Saitama doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Wasn't it said in some later chapters of OPM that Saitama has literally broken the universe and is no longer affected by it's laws? He is invuneablre to anything from this universe and can be as strong as he wishes/thinks he is.

Putting him againts any DBZ character would be Superman vs. Goku again. DBZ character would lose because he has limits and Saitama doesn't.
    except unlike superman, this is true xD

Superman has limits, he can't instantly get that strong... he's like a battery and the more energy he has the stronger he is, but he also consumes said energy, so if he consumes it faster than he can absorb it he will get weaker.

Pretty sure Goku would mop the floor with superman...

especially new 52 superman whos lost most of his powers and dumped wonder woman because hes a huge fucking douchenozzel like all the other new 52 edgemeisters.

also old superman still has his powers but hes also a beard.

goku doesnt have a beard so old superman probably wins for now, but he'll probably shave eventually and lose his beardy powers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is todays page from Multiverse. I felt this didnt spoil too much to post.

Oh right. The famous Namekian Grow-Into-Giant -trick that was forgotten after it was used once by Piccolo.

Oh right. The famous Namekian Grow-Into-Giant -trick that was forgotten after it was used once by Piccolo.
    *and Guru's good half Slug

10+ Year Old Account
    Like most tricks, I guess. Tien comes to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    *and Guru's good half Slug
    Movie and filler writers are kinda like the fans: they remembered way more stuff Toriyama himself ever did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turning giant was always a disadvantage since it never actually made you stronger. Since the Great ape was an actual transformation, thats why it was stronger. However growing larger never seemed to help much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Movie and filler writers are kinda like the fans: they remembered way more stuff Toriyama himself ever did.
    Well, yeah. Hundreds of thousands of people, collectively, are going to remember all those tiny details. It's why they create video games in order to do science better http://www.cracked.com/article_19431...n-experts.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Turning giant was always a disadvantage since it never actually made you stronger. Since the Great ape was an actual transformation, thats why it was stronger. However growing larger never seemed to help much.
    According to wiki, it increases weight, physical power and durability without sacrificing speed; however, you become a bigger target and you might accidentally swallow a Saiyan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Physical power is meh. Its all about dat Ki!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Physical power is meh. Its all about dat Ki!
    King Piccolo was killed by a punch (it was Kamehameha-propelled, but that was because Goku couldn't fly at the time), Piccolo Jr. was defeated by a headbutt, Vegeta was defeated by a falling ape (Giant Piccolo could have done that), Frieza was killed by a sword, Gero was decapitated by a kick and Goku was knocked out of Super Saiyan by a groin punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    King Piccolo was killed by a punch (it was Kamehameha-propelled, but that was because Goku couldn't fly at the time), Piccolo Jr. was defeated by a headbutt, Vegeta was defeated by a falling ape (Giant Piccolo could have done that), Frieza was killed by a sword, Gero was decapitated by a kick and Goku was knocked out of Super Saiyan by a groin punch.
    I withdraw my statements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and I forgot 18 breaking Vegeta's arm with a kick, then using his body to KO Trunks.

10+ Year Old Account