10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Has anyone linked episode 51 yet? I didn't see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB0dHXhaqqY

One of the funnier episodes of the season. Goku's song is awesome. As was the conflict between Vegeta and Trunks. I like the fact that 18 is actually awkward around Krillin and legitimately likes him.
    She is going to rock his 4 foot world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Whis (and now Vados, too) seems to be deliberately left vague. Both Goku and Vegeta wonder just who and what he is, Vegeta even asks him. Now he mentions his "home planet". It's probably being saved for a later date. A being like him and his sister, superior to at the very least two Gods of Destruction, can't go unexplained forever. I'm really a fan of Whis though, I like his interactions with Bulma. Gotta love how Bulma's way of calling him was somewhat like offering that... cake, it was a cake wasn't it? Anyway, offering that cake like she was summoning some sort of supernatural entity from another world. Technically she was doing that, I guess...
    I always asumed Whis is the God of Creation, since he's paired with the God of Destruction. Not that I have any evidence for it, it just seemed logical to me. I may be wrong though.

I think that singing thing cell got from freezer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I always asumed Whis is the God of Creation, since he's paired with the God of Destruction. Not that I have any evidence for it, it just seemed logical to me. I may be wrong though.
    It's not the first time I see that theory, though. It does seem somewhat logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I think that singing thing cell got from freezer
    That's exactly what I thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Like most people here i grew with Dragon ball, then follow with Dragon ball Z which i use to watch on a German tv channel so my knowledge of DBZ universe is lacking,by mistake i found the Dragon Ball Super manga and decide to read it, follow by the new series and the movies, now watching them something really bother me, if someone with better knowledge about DBZ would answer me it would be great, my question is simple, why didn't Toriyama decide to trash the Gohan character, i mean i just finish reading DBZ super chapter 8 and i just facepalm myself, is there a reason why Toriyama decide to ruin Gohan as a warrior? i mean from what i see his a quite popular character so why did he became so weak when he pretty much was portrait all DBZ saga as the character with the most potential out of the Z fighters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Like most people here i grew with Dragon ball, then follow with Dragon ball Z which i use to watch on a German tv channel so my knowledge of DBZ universe is lacking,by mistake i found the Dragon Ball Super manga and decide to read it, follow by the new series and the movies, now watching them something really bother me, if someone with better knowledge about DBZ would answer me it would be great, my question is simple, why didn't Toriyama decide to trash the Gohan character, i mean i just finish reading DBZ super chapter 8 and i just facepalm myself, is there a reason why Toriyama decide to ruin Gohan as a warrior? i mean from what i see his a quite popular character so why did he became so weak when he pretty much was portrait all DBZ saga as the character with the most potential out of the Z fighters?
    well,he was not exactly a warrior.he was forced to be a fighter.Goku and Vegeta are entirely different thing.they are born warriors,trained since they learned how to walk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaProudmoore View Post
    well,he was not exactly a warrior.he was forced to be a fighter.Goku and Vegeta are entirely different thing.they are born warriors,trained since they learned how to walk.
    Which still don't make sense, in a universe where your own planet is in danger of been destroy every week or so, like i said, why portrait Gohan as a being with super high potential (hell from what i remember at the end of Buu saga, Gohan was the strongest none-fusion warrior in known DBZ universe) then trash him like this? hell, why exactly Picollo and Buu are in the tournament team when Gohan suppose to be stronger then him, i mean isn't he half sayan? where is the insane boost sayains get when they are close to dead?or that is a plot only for Goku and Vegeta? i know Toriyama don't really care about power level but damn this make no sense

Deleted
    Which still don't make sense, in a universe where your own planet is in danger of been destroy every week or so, like i said, why portrait Gohan as a being with super high potential (hell from what i remember at the end of Buu saga, Gohan was the strongest none-fusion warrior in known DBZ universe) then trash him like this? hell, why exactly Picollo and Buu are in the tournament team when Gohan suppose to be stronger then him, i mean isn't he half sayan? where is the insane boost sayains get when they are close to dead?or that is a plot only for Goku and Vegeta? i know Toriyama don't really care about power level but damn this make no sense
    as far as I know,Kid Buu was the strongest being at the end of Buu saga.Gohan being the strongest is from the fans head.Gohan doesn't love fighting.Goku just wanted them to protect Earth while he is dead.since he and Vegeta are now alive and they are the strongest beings on the planet then there is no reason for him to train.

Deleted
    Kid buu the strongest? not even close, his suppose to be the most dangerous because he was crazy or so, but thanks for your answer

Deleted
    Kid buu the strongest? not even close, his suppose to be the most dangerous because he was crazy or so, but thanks for your answer
    actually,there was an interview where Akira was asked why does the strongest characters(Frieza and Majin Buu in their final transformations)end up being small in appearance.he replied that he goes against "bigger the stronger" which is the perfect way to fool people,imo.besides,stopping a Spirit Bomb which had most of Gohan's,Goten's,Trunks',Piccolos,Supreme Kais,Old Kais,Dendes,Z fighters,some of the Otherworld's people,7 billions of people on Earth is a very powerful feat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy6 View Post
    actually,there was an interview where Akira was asked why does the strongest characters(Frieza and Majin Buu in their final transformations)end up being small in appearance.he replied that he goes against "bigger the stronger" which is the perfect way to fool people,imo.besides,stopping a Spirit Bomb which had most of Gohan's,Goten's,Trunks',Piccolos,Supreme Kais,Old Kais,Dendes,Z fighters,some of the Otherworld's people,7 billions of people on Earth is a very powerful feat.
    yeah,pretty much this.besides,making someone to be one of the weakest villain in the last saga of the Dragon Ball Z series is out of Akira.
    Last edited by mmoc0fb7ce36e2; 2015-12-28 at 11:46 PM.

please,just stop about who is the strongest Buu at the end of Buu saga.GoodBoy6 summed it up pretty well.what I'm interested in is that the strongest being on Dragon Ball to date is a girl,lol.is that true????

Deleted
    well,Vados said that she is a bit stronger than Whis although he said that she didn't fight him in a 1000 years.so it could be both but since they most likely trained in those 1000 years then Vados should still be a little stronger than him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    please,just stop about who is the strongest Buu at the end of Buu saga.GoodBoy6 summed it up pretty well.what I'm interested in is that the strongest being on Dragon Ball to date is a girl,lol.is that true????
    yes, that would be Arale XD

10+ Year Old Account
    He wouldn't be able to absorb them the way he absorbs the androids, but he could absorb them the way he absorbed humans. Every minuscule human made him stronger, no reason why the Z fighters wouldn't make him stronger too. Just not on the impact of the pre-designed biological function that was designed around the androids.

you know what would be cool? if alt saiyan went ss4 while goku and vegeta went ssb
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's more to do with popularity, imo. Toriyama shifted away from Goku being the ultimate hero during the Cell stuff and actually tried putting the spotlight on Gohan. He made him the first to hit SSJ2 and the strongest character of the series by far. Japanese folks didn't like him as much as Goku (even US audiences care more about Goku, in my experience) and so the focus ended up shifting back to Goku and, to a lesser extent, Vegeta.

Besides, Gohan was always destined to be a nerd with a mother like Chi Chi and father that just keep coming back to life and getting stronger and stronger xD

I've not read this apparent interview but originally, Kid Buu was indeed the weakest version and his "power" lay more in that he was still powerful but was infinitely more unpredictable and was reduced in intelligence to a point where he had no remorse or anything (minus other factors like having Fat Buu inside him still).

Would love to read that interview if can link it though
    I looked for that interview myself and I found one http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Unri...04zh3.jpg.html
    it does not states outright "Kid Buu is the strongest" but this is the closest thing we got.I mean,having the last villain of Dragon Ball Z series to be one of the weakest is out of Akira's character.besides,he did stop the Spirit Bomb(something that others didn't managed to do)which had most of Gohans power,Z-Fighters and other beings(I don't want to name everyone).
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2015-12-30 at 12:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I looked for that interview myself and I found one http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Unri...04zh3.jpg.html
    it does not states outright "Kid Buu is the strongest" but this is the closest thing we got.I mean,having the last villain of Dragon Ball Z series to be one of the weakest is out of Akira's character.besides,he did stop the Spirit Bomb(something that others didn't managed to do)which had most of Gohans power,Z-Fighters and other beings(I don't want to name everyone).
    I agree.having the last villain to be one of the weakest is stupid.I mean,it was obvious that Kid Buu was just toying with them.the only time when Kid Buu was not toying with them was when Goku launched the Spirit Bomb.

Deleted
    There is absolutely zero wrong with having the final villain be weaker than earlier ones. And Kid Buu posed more of a threat than some others (like the androids). Look at Batman, The Joker is nowhere near the most powerful villain but he is by far one of the most dangerous.
    that is not how Dragon Ball works.this was the end of Dragon Ball series.the whole point for Goku is fighting strong or stronger opponents.it would be somehow good if the villain is a little weaker than other enemies in the same saga in the previews sagas but at the end of the series no,at least for Dragon Ball.

Batman,lol.

Deleted
    There is absolutely zero wrong with having the final villain be weaker than earlier ones. And Kid Buu posed more of a threat than some others (like the androids). Look at Batman, The Joker is nowhere near the most powerful villain but he is by far one of the most dangerous.
    lol,this is Dragon Ball.every saga had the strongest villains in the end.Saiyan saga-Vegeta,the strongest and small in appearance(until he became Great Ape),Ginyu saga-Ginyu the strongest and he was the bigger one,Frieza saga-the strongest and the final transformation was small in appearance,Android saga-androids were not small nor big but were the strongest until Cell came,Cell saga-the strongest and he was kinda big in the final transformation,Majin Buu saga-final transformation was the smallest but also the strongest and the most dangerous,Battle of Gods saga-Beerus-tall as Goku(because of his ears)and he was the strongest,Frieza saga part 2-final transformation was small in appearance but also the strongest.