A really cool episode, not sure I can say the same about the next though, seems to be utter crap

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I don't think it was disappointing personally. I mean, not everything has to be the result of a bad guy or have some ulterior motive. And this is entirely in character.

Only the art really bugged me about the episode. That and Hit saying Goku was deep. There is not a thing about the man that can be considered "deep". Vegeta even made me LOL, so I must have enjoyed the episode lo
    I'm starting to like Hit x Goku rivalry tbh, more than Goku and Vegeta.

but yeah, Goku is not deep but he is stupid to order him to kill himself lol though I guess what he meant by "deep" is that Goku would go to any length just to fight Hit, even if it means his death which is something that Hit doesn't understand.

- - - Updated - - -

we already knew that this would last for 2 episodes so saying that we should have a bad guy is a bit funny.

a good prelude to the tourney.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-12-25 at 11:16 AM.

Princess Trunks
    That man is going to be the death of me - oh KingKai has no idea what ´he just said
    and I didn't expect the cell part

10+ Year Old Account
    Broly was gold

"I suggest we all run"

typical cliffhanger btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    "I suggest we all run"

typical cliffhanger btw
    *Broly mumble voice* How big is your power level?

Deleted
    More i watch DBS more im amaze how a genius Goku is when it come to fighting, why is Vegeta/Piccolo always consider by fanbase the strategist etc when Goku clearly is a level or two above them power wise and genius wise when it come to fighting, as it now Goku don't have a rival in Z gang

Please tell me part 2 will be in a few days, please. TFS is knocking it out of the park once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku is just more open to new ideas compared to Piccolo or Vegeta. I think that is one of his strengths. I mean Goku usually tries to expand his arsenal, meanwhile Vegeta does not. Piccolo really does not either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Goku is just more open to new ideas compared to Piccolo or Vegeta. I think that is one of his strengths. I mean Goku usually tries to expand his arsenal, meanwhile Vegeta does not. Piccolo really does not either.
    This, Vegeta just tries to Bruteforce it, while Goku actually thinks about how his opponent's techniques work and deconstructs them to find exploits.

Deleted
    @Skorpionss @GennGreymane That don't help Vegeta, actually your points help mine, that overall Goku have a better strategic mind then those two, and i think overall the history of DB, DBZ, DBS prove that

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *Broly mumble voice* How big is your power level?
    I don't know why but I expected Goku to say: "show me yours, I'll show you mine" ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    More i watch DBS more im amaze how a genius Goku is when it come to fighting, why is Vegeta/Piccolo always consider by fanbase the strategist etc when Goku clearly is a level or two above them power wise and genius wise when it come to fighting, as it now Goku don't have a rival in Z gang
    Goku is just a retard with deus ex machina powers. Vegeta's and Piccolo's superior tactics can't compare against the love of the writer.

Deus Ex Machina who loses almost every fight...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Goku is just a retard with deus ex machina powers. Vegeta's and Piccolo's superior tactics can't compare against the love of the writer.
    Vegeta superiol tactics? we must watch different DBS, the moment you use the plot as an argument is the moment you lose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I don't know why but I expected Goku to say: "show me yours, I'll show you mine" ....
    I'm a foot and a half taller than you, but what ever...

Trunks' new form is called Super Saiyan Ikari, or in English Super Saiyan Rage/Anger

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Trunks' new form is called Super Saiyan Ikari, or in English Super Saiyan Rage/Anger

proofz!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    And I've been calling it "Super Saiyan Broly mode" this whole time, as that is what this form reminds me of. Well it's not that far off actually. Broly's power is fueled by his anger after all.