if we only have some badass, hot female villain...
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-04-09 at 06:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But whyyyy thooouuuggghhhh

- - - Updated - - -

One of these universes has to be a giant Jojo reference or I will feel ripped off

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha-haaa-hat. Hat. Haww. Ttt.

Hawt Zamasu.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    if we only have some badass, hot female villain...
    Maybe Towa and Mira will pop up after the tournament arc.

And then everyone will lose their collective shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol 17 got his own trailer/.

- - - Updated - - -

I was bored and start to watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWR7QO7X_0A , something really sparks my attention, is the last 1 minute of the video, is the end of DBZ canon anymore, Toriyama will have hard time with the end of DBS

So, I played DBZ Dokkan battle...

And...Well...

I don't mean to brag...but..

I got Vegito Blue on my Second Multi...

10+ Year Old Account
    For real though

one universe

ONE UNIVERSE

needs to have a Jojo reference

17 keeping up with fucking god form hahahahahahahahahaha
    Im done, its hiro mashima doing the plot for DBS now?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    17 keeping up with fucking god form hahahahahahahahahaha
    Im done, its hiro mashima doing the plot for DBS now?
    Yeah, they keep constantly using Blue because of marketing, but Goku cycling through regular Super Saiyan forms would have made much more story sense here :/

I really need to stop expecting serious plot from DBS, this episode made me ''lol'' more than Krillin episode, like I said last time, I fully understand the point Toriyama is trying to make with Krillin/18/17 etc (weaker characters), but his chosing the wrong way to prove a point, so follow this list, next is Tien (who probably at this point is at minimum ssj1 level, then master Roshi, than big guns like Piccolo, follow by Gohan, i wonder how he will handle Piccolo/Gohan, if he did this with Krillin/18/17

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I am not sure whats wrong. 17 is confirmed to be stronger, is confirmed to have been trying to get stronger, and is not the average human. Also the fight scene was pretty good.

17 even confirms Goku was holding back. And Goku confirms 17 was holding back. I doubt 17 was at 1% or some BS like that. I bet Goku was holding back a lot.

Also I like how they kept 17 consistent with that interview with 2 adopted kids with his own kid.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-04-16 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean I am not sure whats wrong. 17 is confirmed to be stronger, is confirmed to have been trying to get stronger, and is not the average human. Also the fight scene was pretty good.

17 even confirms Goku was holding back. And Goku confirms 17 was holding back. The answer is by how much.
    And that would have been fine if Goku used SS2 or SS3, but God forms? That's just too much suspension of disbelief.

Goku and Vegeta have been training with gods to reach that power, and #17 is able to keep up with just by doing sit ups in a forest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And that would have been fine if Goku used SS2 or SS3, but God forms? That's just too much suspension of disbelief.

Goku and Vegeta have been training with gods to reach that power, and #17 is able to keep up with just by doing sit ups in a forest?
    Dont forget how random power boosts are.

Vegeta is hardly stronger than ss2 teen Gohan in the Buu arc (not counting the Majin buff) and that took 7 years of actual training
    Gohan did a number on Frieza despite being far weaker
    Future Trunks was stronger than Vegeta during the Semi perfect cell arc despite being around the same strength before the time chamber.
    Piccolo fused with nail to = Frieza and Kami to = imperfect cell
    Krillin cut Frieza's fucking tail despite being a little fraction of Frieza's power

ROSHI CAN BLOW UP THE MOON AND IT TOOK FRIEZA'S BLAST 5 MINUTES TO BLOW UP NAMEK!

Who knows what hes been doing for all these years, but hes not your average biological life form. He is a meta human cyborg improved biologically dude
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-04-16 at 03:43 AM.

Vegeta is hardly stronger than ss2 teen Gohan in the Buu arc (not counting the Majin buff) and that took 7 years of actual training
    Can be explained with Gohan having more potential than Vegeta power wise, fact admitted by Vegeta himself in DBS and state many times in dbz history that Gohan is the character with best potential power-wise out of any Z fighter

Gohan did a number on Frieza despite being far weaker
    He did the same thing to Raddits, nothing random, it's testimony of his potential, we saw it multiple times in dbz history, against Raddits,Cell and Buu, nothing random about that

Future Trunks was stronger than Vegeta during the Semi perfect cell arc despite being around the same strength before the time chamber.
    Can be explained with Trunks having more potential than Vegeta, we saw with Gohan that half sayanghalf human have overall bigger potential than a full sayan

Piccolo fused with nail to = Frieza and Kami to = imperfect cell
    I don't see what is the problem here consider that we don't know anything about that technique, even more as we seen the huge power boost Goku/Vegeta have when they merge in Vegito

Krillin cut Frieza's fucking tail despite being a little fraction of Frieza's power
    Not a good exemple consider we seen Goku hurt by a bullet/lazer, Frieza was simple caught off guard

ROSHI CAN BLOW UP THE MOON AND IT TOOK FRIEZA'S BLAST 5 MINUTES TO BLOW UP NAMEK!
    You are right, earth moon = Namek

Who knows what hes been doing for all these years, but hes not your average biological life form. He is a meta human cyborg improved biologically dude
    That force Goku to use a God form, Yes Goku didn't go 100%, but the ideea that he was force to use SSB and 17 hold back is amusing to say at least, SSJB is becoming a joke, do i need to remaind you that form is infuse with god ki?

And my favorite part

17-I will not join i need to protect ma island
    Goku-Our universe will get destroy if we don't win, including your island/familly
    17-Meh i don't care, go away
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2017-04-16 at 04:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Can be explained with Gohan having more potential than Vegeta power wise, fact admitted by Vegeta himself in DBS and state many times in dbz history that Gohan is the character with best potential power-wise out of any Z fighter

He did the same thing to Raddits, nothing random, it's testimony of his potential, we saw it multiple times in dbz history, against Raddits,Cell and Buu, nothing random about that
    It kinds was done randomly. His power never really spiked up to anything substantial until much later, but still managed to catch people off guard despite it.

Can be explained with Trunks having more potential than Vegeta, we saw with Gohan that half sayanghalf human have overall bigger potential than a full sayan
    Except its not really until Super that we see Future Trunks really having a lot of potential.

I don't see what is the problem here consider that we don't know anything about that technique, even more as we seen the huge power boost Goku/Vegeta have when they merge in Vegito
    Exactly, its random

Not a good exemple consider we seen Goku hurt by a bullet/lazer, Frieza was simple caught off guard
    exactly, we see shit like that happen.

You are right, earth moon = Namek
    And Roshi's power level is 200, while Frieza's is 120,000,000. Proportionally, Yeah Frieza shouldnt have had an issue, but hey plot needed it.

That force Goku to use a God form, Yes Goku didn't go 100%, but the ideea that he was force to use SSB and 17 hold back is amusing to say at least, SSJB is becoming a joke, do i need to remaind you that form is infuse with god ki?
    Marketing

And my favorite part

17-I will not join i need to protect ma island
    Goku-Our universe will get destroy if we don't win, including your island/familly
    17-Meh i don't care, go away
    "Ba....baka" - 17

It kinds was done randomly. His power never really spiked up to anything substantial until much later, but still managed to catch people off guard despite it.
    How can you say it was random when Gohan first introduction in DBZ was his power spike from 15(?) to 900+ (enough to hurt Raddits)

Follow your logic everything is random in DB universe, anyway, if i agree with you on something is the ''Marketing'' part, sadly that is 100% right

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you say it was random when Gohan first introduction in DBZ was his power spike from 15(?) to 900+ (enough to hurt Raddits)

Follow your logic everything is random in DB universe, anyway, if i agree with you on something is the ''Marketing'' part, sadly that is 100% right
    Its very easy to say its random for gohan. His rage boost was what ever the plot demanded. Whether he went from nothing to 900 or around 20k to closer to a million to fight frieza. Rage boost has no multiplier, its plot. What ever the plot needs it to be, it will be.

Also lets face it. Super Saiyan is kinda a joke. I mean its a bargain sale. Cabe went SS1 in like 2 minutes of gettin a little pissy. Goten got it because reasons, kid Trunks got it because Reasons, aka plot demanded it.

Dragon Ball aint that complicated. Its just that right kinda fun.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-04-16 at 04:26 AM.

Its very easy to say its random for gohan. His rage boost was what ever the plot demanded. Whether he went from nothing to 900 or around 20k to closer to a million to fight frieza. Rage boost has no multiplier, its plot. What ever the plot needs it to be, it will be.
    Cmon man really? everything in DB verse is what plot demand, you decide to point ''random, plot'' to a character that was state from his introduction that during rage his potential (which is bigger than Goku/Vegeta) surface?, how can you say that is random? i really don't follow your logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Cmon man really? everything in DB verse is what plot demand, you decide to point ''random, plot'' to a character that was state from his introduction that during rage his potential (which is bigger than Goku/Vegeta) surface?, how can you say that is random? i really don't follow your logic
    very easily. His potential was what ever it needed to be no matter what, even after he had it unlocked.... twice.

And yes everything in the DB verse is what the plot demands. Which is why I dont mind 17 being strong, after being stated to have gotten a lot stronger and admitting to training to get stronger. Goku admits to holding back also. He does that a lot to the point of dumb assery