I missed this in the anime:

"WE ARE ONE!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I give the manga a lot of shit, but other than Hakai out of nowhere (that's way too powerful of a technique to give the main characters, unmastered or not), I found the latest chapter to be pretty freaking good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    "WE ARE # ONE!"

Hakai is less of a technique and more like a divine order. You stop existing because the God of Destruction DEMANDS it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Hakai is less of a technique and more like a divine order. You stop existing because the God of Destruction DEMANDS it.
    really????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Pretty much. And a Kai creating something would essentially be the same practice. They're "gifts" bestowed to Gods, not abilities to be learnt through observation.
    yeah, its definitely GoD exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    really????

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, its definitely GoD exclusive.
    Just makes the manga more of a fan fiction when Toyble does that.

Honestly, Hakai destroys your body and soul, leaving nothing behind. Goku can pulverize matter, but he can't touch souls.

goku is kinda a copy cat
    can't think of an attack he developed himself (not counting all different kamehameha techniques)
    he learned them from someone or copied it

Hope he gets well soon, prognosis doesn't seem too positive though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people talk about Cell. The scene of him in hell during the fight with Buu is anime only so there's no confirmation that he is in Hell currently.

1. He comes from a different timeline/universe(?). Would he not end up in that timelines version of the afterlife?

But let's assume he is on our version of Hell

2. The reason Frieza was recruitable is because he refused to atone for his bad deeds, as reference in the anime of Super. "Dende told me he ain't repenting and his soul won't cross over. King Yemma is getting really frustrated with him". Cell was selfish but not the epitome of evil. He's had a very long time to atone and "cross over". Whether that means he becomes a pure bodyless soul and enters heaven or whether he is "resurrected" into a new being isn't really clear.

If Dende is aware if Frieza is in Hell, then he'd know about everyone else. So I'm assuming he told Goku that Cell is no longer there, which is why he wasn't a consideration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    For anyone who might not know, Chris Ayres is the man who voices Freeza in the english dubs. It's very sad that his health is in such a critical state, I'm sure we're all pulling for him.

Literally the only move that is his own is the Dragon Fist. And that's confined to the movies (and GT) so...
    Wasn't the Dragon Fist the technique Goku used on Demon King Piccolo?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Wasn't the Dragon Fist the technique Goku used on Demon King Piccolo?
    That was just punching really, really hard.

Dragon Fist usage has made homage to that scene though.

TFS DBZA 59 released.

Now we have to wait another 3 months or so til 60. /sigh I just want more DBZA, I don't think I can last 3 more months!
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2017-06-24 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Truth is, Freeza is just much more popular and so much better in a marketing sense. Just take a look at how excited people got over him.
    Rightfully so, look at how much better the episodes have been since he came along.

Also, another great TFS episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Jiren looks cool.

yeah, I saw that pic of Universe 6.

I predict Goku vs Jiren and Vegeta vs Hit.

I'm actually going to say it'll be Gohan vs. Hit. Goku is obviously fighting Jiren and Vegeta will fight that idol girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno if any of you would consider this NSFW so...
    Spoiler: 
    don't forget about the Saiyan girls.

that chick is cool.

I guarantee there is a fighter from one of the universes that is stronger than goku, hit, frieza, jiren and toppo but toriyama is hiding him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I guarantee there is a fighter from one of the universes that is stronger than goku, hit, frieza, jiren and toppo but toriyama is hiding him.
    Not a 'him'.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd half of this ep: just furious masturbation, non-stop.