10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I hadn't noticed it being mentioned as a rule - What happens if at the end of these 48 minutes, there is one individual per team?

Say for instance, Hit, Jiren and Goku. There technically will be no outright winner there and thus universes won't be eliminated. Unless they continue in a quite literal, sudden death fashion but surely that would have been brought up?

https://youtu.be/AA2veowOWqM
    That's why I think it will end in a draw, no other reason to have a time limit as a rule imo... heck I guess it might be a close call, like someone winning in the last second or something, but I think it's far more likely to have a draw between jiren, hit and U7 with Goku/Gohan/Vegeta(I can totally see Gohan being the last one, seeing as he's the only one with a brain there).

Now what happens if there's a draw, I have no idea, maybe they all get to have their universes survive and then forced to continue until only one is left, to see who gets the Super Dragon Balls wish, but without getting their universes erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't noticed it being mentioned as a rule - What happens if at the end of these 48 minutes, there is one individual per team?

Say for instance, Hit, Jiren and Goku. There technically will be no outright winner there and thus universes won't be eliminated. Unless they continue in a quite literal, sudden death fashion but surely that would have been brought up?

No draws! Sudden death!

Sudden deeeeeath!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I'm rather disappointed that they have pretty much forgotten about super Sayin 1-3 for almost all the fight they stayed base form then only went to 1 for a little bit before going to blue. In the cell saga they showed they could keep super Sayin up for days without losing any power so the whole saving tere enters thong seems like bull when it come to not using super Sayin.

Deleted
    too much going on, too many unexplained things, too many new characters who have been completely wasted in this rush of a series.

tournament of power arc 2/10

no idea.

something will probably happend.

something big.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I have to say I'm rather disappointed that they have pretty much forgotten about super Sayin 1-3 for almost all the fight they stayed base form then only went to 1 for a little bit before going to blue. In the cell saga they showed they could keep super Sayin up for days without losing any power so the whole saving tere enters thong seems like bull when it come to not using super Sayin.
    Uses too much energy to be useful. From my understanding those forms use more Ki than blue.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Uses too much energy to be useful. From my understanding those forms use more Ki than blue.
    Maybe 2-3 do but it was showed they could sped days in 1 and go right into battle a full power I doudt they could do that in blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Maybe 2-3 do but it was showed they could sped days in 1 and go right into battle a full power I doudt they could do that in blue.

Blue is suppose to be perfect ki control. as in no wasted ki. ss1-3 has none of the control.

They are now in a fight where stamina and ki control matter. Use too much at the start could screw you at the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They haven't forgotten about them. They're just pointless since they've "mastered" the SSJ transformation/state. And then SSB goes even beyond that in terms of ki mastery.

They also haven't done the whole "just stay in SSJ form forever" thing since the end of the Cell Games.

- - - Updated - - -

What were you expecting, an episode per character for 70 characters, just to not "waste" them?

And there is isn't even all that much going on >_>
    some fans will defend anything. ashame really, if people stopped and actually realised that not being happy with a series you liked is not blasphemy. We MIGHT actually be able to get through to producers and make fans happier rather then just accepting and defending anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They haven't forgotten about them. They're just pointless since they've "mastered" the SSJ transformation/state. And then SSB goes even beyond that in terms of ki mastery.

They also haven't done the whole "just stay in SSJ form forever" thing since the end of the Cell Games.
    It's like why so ss1 when you can go ssb and use less ki while being just as strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    some fans will defend anything. ashame really, if people stopped and actually realised that not being happy with a series you liked is not blasphemy. We MIGHT actually be able to get through to producers and make fans happier rather then just accepting and defending anything.
    Of course they're not fucking gonna waste time with the non-important characters... who gives a shit about universe 9 fighters, we already saw their best in the exhibition match before the Tournament... and it's a tournament, I don't give a shit about the characters as long as they bring good techniques and such... Or were you this pissed off when they didn't have background stories for every character in the 3 tournaments in the original Dragon Ball?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Of course they're not fucking gonna waste time with the non-important characters... who gives a shit about universe 9 fighters, we already saw their best in the exhibition match before the Tournament... and it's a tournament, I don't give a shit about the characters as long as they bring good techniques and such... Or were you this pissed off when they didn't have background stories for every character in the 3 tournaments in the original Dragon Ball?
    i got as far as the first foul word then the relevance of your comment was gone and i have not read the rest of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got as far as the first foul word then the relevance of your comment was gone and i have not read the rest of it.
    good for you?

then I'll quote the last sentence without foul words:

Or were you this mad when they didn't have background stories for every character in the 3 tournaments in the original Dragon Ball?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

You forgot that he got billions if not trillions killed because Buu wasnt a challenge for him at first and then when he went kid buu KB went around blowing up tons of planets and then goku still almost fucked everyone because he was going easy on kid buu before vegeta fought him and fucked shit up by getting too drained.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Or the fact that these universes would have been deleted without warning or chance to prevent deletion if not for goku's tournament. Zeno wanted to clear some universes out, Goku just gave him a constructive way of doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    More like that universes useless shit GoD and Supreme Kai got them all killed.

They were about as useful as a penis at a Lilith Fair concert/festival.

Their rank was last because of them and their universe would have been deleted anyways, assuming it actually was deleted.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-07-12 at 04:23 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I think universe 9 sounds pretty interesting. It may be a miserable place to live, but it resulted in strange and unusual developments in the inhabitants. First of all is their undetectable ki, next all their weird ways of transforming their ki into weapons - Bergamo's size-increasing, Lavender's poison, the guy with the ice breath, the guy with threads... It's like the whole universe was some brutal evolutionary struggle, forcing its inhabitants to develop all kinds of exotic natural weapons and techniques to survive.

Personal head canon: Begamo's arch-rival is Chappil, Lavender's is Hop, and Basil's is Sorrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    going back to the "what if the 48 minutes passes" thing, I think they did mention in the rules that the universe that had more people on the arena wins after the time ends, I'm not sure though.

Edit: I was right.

Last edited by Pantupino; 2017-07-12 at 06:08 AM.
    [/URL]