Page 7 of 948 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    you know what I never understood? How did trunks and goten become super sayains so easily?
    All that is needed to become super saiyan is incredible power and an emotional event. Trunks and Goten are the only known kids conceived by fathers who already reached super saiyan power, maybe they simply inherited a lot of that power. Maybe they were simply born incredibly strong, so they only needed that emotional event.

Well, that's the way I understood it, it's the only logical explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Uh, you do know the creator of the universe is the Grand Supreme Kai right? You know, the guy that got chunked by Majin Buu? And I think this is a time where Occam's Razor applies perfectly. There are only 3 types of supernatural beings listed in the Daizenshuus, gods, demons, and dead people. And I suppose you can count genies as well, though Popo is the only one of his kind ever seen, and he may just be a different kind of demon. Goku's not dead, as he has no halo. And between demon and god, god seems more likely to me.
    I actually didn't know that he created the universe, I had always just thought that the supreme kais/grand supreme kai just watched over it. Well in that case I guess I'm wrong and the gods are massive pussys...

10+ Year Old Account
    the kais are just puss bags

i mean king kai is weaker then nappa, and the supreme kai claims he is 1000 times freiza, and freaks the fuck out over everything vegeta/goku/gohan does*

One of the best attack finishes and moments for vegeta

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, after watching the Ghost Nappa bit on youtube, I noticed a link to best of Nappa from DBZ Abridged, and after watching that, I started watching the Abridged series for the first time.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Haven't laughed like that in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Okay, after watching the Ghost Nappa bit on youtube, I noticed a link to best of Nappa from DBZ Abridged, and after watching that, I started watching the Abridged series for the first time.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Haven't laughed like that in a while.
    Yeah, Abridged is boss. I fully recommend it to any DBZ fan. They usually release a new episode about every month, though sometimes they take breaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    How far is Abridged? I was only able to find up to Episode 27, followed by a bunch of fake Episode 28s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3211327_460s_v1.jpg[IMG]

Except some of those Goku didn't even beat (Cell for one)

The only problem I have with it is Nappa truly was the best part of the series. Since he's, you know, dead, there's not much Nappa left to do. Yeah he still shows up every now and then, but it's just not the same. Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is better, but DBZ Abridged is still really well done.
    How far is Abridged? I was only able to find up to Episode 27, followed by a bunch of fake Episode 28s.
    Yeah, that's it. You'd think with a full team, they'd update more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The only problem I have with it is Nappa truly was the best part of the series.
    Even though I loved the Nappa parts, I like the Vegeta parts, too. You really feel sorry for him with all the crap he has to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I loved the Nappa parts, I like the Vegeta parts, too. You really feel sorry for him with all the crap he has to deal with.
    Yeah, poor guy

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed his anguished scream scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demopolis View Post
    Pan is over 100 at this point, so yeah... Also, I think Saiyans don't ever get old.
    I was just saying if Pan could live this long then it should be possible that Goku could be the same and Roshi is like 400 years old...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just saying if Pan could live this long then it should be possible that Goku could be the same and Roshi is like 400 years old...
    Oh yeah, Roshii. Isn't he like almost 200 throughout the series? What's his secret?

Master Roshi is immortal, so he doesn't count. (He drank something called the immortality elixir, this means he will never die of old age.) And Pan's not much older than 100, and she looks old as hell. Sure, Saiyans retain their youth longer so they can keep fighting, but 114, and he looks just like he does at the end of Z? That just seems a little far fetched to me, especially with the other piles of evidence for Goku being a god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Master Roshi is immortal, so he doesn't count. (He drank something called the immortality elixir, this means he will never die of old age.) And Pan's not much older than 100, and she looks old as hell. Sure, Saiyans retain their youth longer so they can keep fighting, but 114, and he looks just like he does at the end of Z? That just seems a little far fetched to me, especially with the other piles of evidence for Goku being a god.
    Pan is 1/4 Saiyan though so I'd imagine that has something to do with why she looks old.

10+ Year Old Account

Fun Fact: Yakon is the first character in DBZ to actually be killed by Goku.
    No, I think Goku had to have killed some of the warriors in the red ribbon army.. if not that then evil king piccolo.. even if he did get to hatch piccolo before dying.

Also anyone knows what makes that boing boing boing noise in the music a lot of the time in dramatic parts in dragonball?

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    No, I think Goku had to have killed some of the warriors in the red ribbon army.. if not that then evil king piccolo.. even if he did get to hatch piccolo before dying.

Also anyone knows what makes that boing boing boing noise in the music a lot of the time in dramatic parts in dragonball?
    He said DBZ, not the Dragonball franchise. And that is correct, in DBZ Goku only kills Yakon and Kid Buu.

10+ Year Old Account
    boing noise? do u mean when cell or broly r walking?