10+ Year Old Account
    Fight whore!

10+ Year Old Account
    one theory I saw was that 21 is either the wife of Gero or the sister to 16 (thus Gero's daughter) in android form, similar to how 16 was later said (in an interview) to be built/modeled after Gero's son

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured she might be like Gero's lab assistant or something.

It would be pretty cool if all those dark copies are like lobotomized cloned androids that she's been putting together for however many years. That'd be pretty scary.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    hes fighting against all of them and doing fairly well. Like wtf
    yeah, just checked the chapter.

he is the strongest GoD.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    one theory I saw was that 21 is either the wife of Gero or the sister to 16 (thus Gero's daughter) in android form, similar to how 16 was later said (in an interview) to be built/modeled after Gero's son
    thought the same when I thought why tf she would rebuild/ressurect 16(!) and not cell or build an superior android than cell

7+ Year Old Account
    So... with universe 11 looking like a copy of DC with the obvious GoD/angel being Joker/Harley and the Pride Troopers being the Justice League, could we be seeing Toriyama finally answering the age long debate of Goku vs Superman by using Jiren as essentially a Superman clone? Could Toriyama finally be flipping the bird to the morons over at ScrewAttack?

MasakoX did a pretty decent video on it yesterday sometime, all seems to make a lot of sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    yeah, just checked the chapter.

he is the strongest GoD.
    I call shenanigans!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Jiren beat that guy in one punch, man!
    Not even a direct punch just the insane intense pressure from his punch knocked that guy out haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright so

It seems Jerry (Uni 4 god) is the one who beat Beerus at arm wrestling..... I hope Damon and the other bug turn out to be the beings stronger than their god of destruction, which would make my hopes for the tournament certainly a reality.

I wanted Goku and Jiren to be a mid point of some sort, where after Goku and Jiren are both eliminated, Damon and the other bug whose name I cannot spell right are tearing shit up fighting Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, and the rest.

xenoverse 2 for my switch will be getting here friday. i havent played the first one and you get the whole first game on the switch version as well so im pretty excited to play it. i havent played a dragonball z game since budokai tenkaichi 3
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-S.../dp/B071RGX65G

There doesnt seem to be info on the page if its region a or b, can someone tell me which it is? I checked Amazon.co.uk for it but there doesn't seem to be one yet (WHY!?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-S.../dp/B071RGX65G

There doesnt seem to be info on the page if its region a or b, can someone tell me which it is? I checked Amazon.co.uk for it but there doesn't seem to be one yet (WHY!?)
    It's US amazon, assume US discs.

Hit, my dude...

What are you doing? You're done...

LEAVE!

Also, "Fight Maniac Saiyan Battle". I guess I have 2 guesses:

1. Goku's new power boost getting tested, or...

2. Vegeta's elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's US amazon, assume US discs.
    I guess, but you never know. It begs the question for me personally why it isnt in Europe yet, I mean is there some super complicated thing to change a region? Or dont they know how man European fans are out there..

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I guess, but you never know. It begs the question for me personally why it isnt in Europe yet, I mean is there some super complicated thing to change a region? Or dont they know how man European fans are out there..
    Licenses. Funimation has licenses for distributing in US markets, but no-one in Europe has picked up the license for the series. And the Japanese will not do it themselves.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-09-22 at 11:46 AM.

Seems like the 1 hour special is goku beginning to unlock the new form and hit saving him so he can learn to control it before taken on Jiren in a later episode, possibly the episode at the end of October or that could just be the saiyan vs saiyan battle.

Hopefully we get to see some of Goku in his new form before he has to back off to/be saved by Hit so he can learn how to utilise it better, would be sad not to after all the hyping it has received and teasing the form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Licenses. Funimation has licenses for distributing in US markets, but no-one in Europe has picked up the license for the series. And the Japanese will not so it themselves.
    Damnit... maybe I should start looking into the not that legal region free blu ray drives. But I don't understand, there is a small gold mine in Europe just up for grabs..

yeah I feel like LB wont be ready to fight right away and Hit will need to step in for Goku to buy him time

its not unreasonable to expect Hit to get eliminated then, but somehow I feel he still might survive

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So... with universe 11 looking like a copy of DC with the obvious GoD/angel being Joker/Harley and the Pride Troopers being the Justice League, could we be seeing Toriyama finally answering the age long debate of Goku vs Superman by using Jiren as essentially a Superman clone? Could Toriyama finally be flipping the bird to the morons over at ScrewAttack?

MasakoX did a pretty decent video on it yesterday sometime, all seems to make a lot of sense.
    Jiren is a lot more obviously a Martian Manhunter reference. He can't be the Dragonball version of Superman because that's what Goku is.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"