ToP arc was definitely a bit boring.

there were some really good episode like Roshi ones, Hit, Goku vs Jiren.

but that was it.

IMO, Vegeta vs Toppo and Gohan and Piccolo vs Namekians would fix that BIG time.

Goku needs to one shot Kefla so we can move on.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This arc just needs to end, really. Probably the most boring tournament arc I can remember in the franchise, with the pre-Buu one a distant second.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would have been a lot better had it been a regular elimination based 1v1 tournament instead of a battle royale...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I think it would have been a lot better had it been a regular elimination based 1v1 tournament instead of a battle royale...
    ^^^

It just ended up being 1v1s with like 100 people instead of any real "group" stuff, so why bother with the battle royale arc honestly. I've enjoyed a bit of it personally, UA, kale and Caulifala, and frieza quips, but overall its just a drag. Most of the characters are flat out useless, even on U7, so why bother with this stuff. Even from a plot standpoint, its kinda silly since the two Zen-ohs barely keep up with a single fight as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    ^^^

It just ended up being 1v1s with like 100 people instead of any real "group" stuff, so why bother with the battle royale arc honestly. I've enjoyed a bit of it personally, UA, kale and Caulifala, and frieza quips, but overall its just a drag. Most of the characters are flat out useless, even on U7, so why bother with this stuff. Even from a plot standpoint, its kinda silly since the two Zen-ohs barely keep up with a single fight as it is.
    yeah, mostly this.

ToP should have started in, like, 5 years.

long enough for them to train.

I'm tired of Time Chamber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Hey, what are you listening to?"

"Here, take an earbud, listen for yourself!"

*becomes the most powerful being on earth*

15+ Year Old Account
    So hyped up for 116, goku is finaly gonna unleash some of his power while in UI
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

still dont think he will be able to eliminate Kalefla, but maybe exhaust her and/or force to go recuperate

15+ Year Old Account
    Well either way kefla fused or unfused will fall at some point by either by goku or jiren but i dont think kefla will be able to fight of goku in his UI state, it also seems from the preview she gets super angry and starts going reckless, which might cause her to get Jiren out of his state and we do know that in 118 there will be a universe elimination and it will be either U6 or U3
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

it will be U2

- - - Updated - - -

and Jiren will only fight Goku and maybe Vegeta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9ffAST9qg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It's so good....

IT'S SO GOD DAMN GOOD!

oh this was really good.

I though Goku would get stomped but it was vice versa.

he was heavily tired and one blow from him almost took her out.

fully powered SSB Goku would beat her.

heck, maybe even SSG Goku.

but damn, next episode will be hype af.

Ultra Instinct Goku looks awesome!
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-12 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to see a little bit more of the U6 Namekians. I'm hoping we'll actually see those two fuse as well, perma-Namek style. It could be their final desperation move once Kefla gets knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    So they want to surpass Goku not Jiren..

So their sayian pride that has stopped the others in the past from fusing isn't great enough in this instance. L-O-FUCKING-L
    That is almost entirely vegeta's pride that stops fusion from ever happening. Comparing that to saiyan pride from another universe is a bit wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    still dont think he will be able to eliminate Kalefla, but maybe exhaust her and/or force to go recuperate
    c'mon, Kefla is below SSB.

she is done, I'm sure of it.

she knocked him out of SSBKK lol

plus this wasnt her full power, spoilers said she powers up more in 116 and theres always a chance a new form gets unlocked, allowing her to survive UI and fight again later (hoping thats what happens)

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    That is almost entirely vegeta's pride that stops fusion from ever happening. Comparing that to saiyan pride from another universe is a bit wrong.
    An Goku crushes the earring too. An Goku refuses to use a senzu to fight Cell. An Goku gives Cell a senzu so he can fight Gohan.
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Not sure if Beerus is happy or envious for Goku's UI form. Whis seems surprised.

Btw, name of the song when Goku goes UI? We've heard it before somewhere.
    Last edited by fakaroonie; 2017-11-12 at 10:13 AM.

I am in love
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2017-11-12 at 10:38 AM.

she knocked him out of SSBKK lol
    a very nerfed one that is.