10+ Year Old Account
    /bows to the kami of the pecking order.

I'm off for the night guys. Going to go see The Avengers, laters!

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome remember 1 thing

krillin could take on ALL the avengers

10+ Year Old Account
    Good then when you come back you can calculate everyones power levels from the Avengers :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    awesome remember 1 thing

krillin could take on ALL the avengers
    Except Iron Man. He's a metal Super Saiyan.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Except Iron Man. He's a metal Super Saiyan.
    hmmmmm maybe he is at dragon ball robot level like eighter

We need a way to measure the intensity of Iron man's blasts and the strength his suit gives him to know for sure if he could compare to an android.

Laurcus where are you? O right, you went to watch the movie
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched the first episode of Dragon Ball to see how Hercule would compare with PL 10 Goku, and I'm fairly certain Hercule is weaker, but not by a large extent.

Kid Goku's feats
    -Unharmed by gunshots and hit by speeding car into a tree
    -Threw a log larger than himself high in the air
    -Broke a log larger than himself into firewood with one punch
    -Picked up and threw a small car with a bitch inside
    -Drop kicked a fish twice his size, and carried it home.

Hercule's feats
    -Destroyed 14 tiles with one chop
    -Ripped a phone book in half with his bare hands
    -Punched through the side of a bus
    -Kicked a larger opponent a fair distance with an acrobatic kick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV6dZRJ7xZ4)
    -Pulled 3-4 buses with a chain (I forget how many)
    -Survived and retained consciousness after being sent into a brick wall at a high velocity
    -Survived and retained consciousness after being sent into a cliff at a high velocity

10+ Year Old Account

launch

was a super saiyan before it was cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, I thought Super Saiyans lose their pupils, not gain them... or is she SS3?

10+ Year Old Account
    i just noticed even her eyes turn green like a super saiyans!

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 07:05 AM ----------

maybe a girls super saiyan is diff?

If I was to give Hercule a power level it would be 8. High enough to seem almost superhuman because of his durability, but not enough to block bullets or use Kii blasts. If one of the Z fighters actually took it upon themselves to train him I think he would of actually done quite well seeing what the Z fighters were capable of. To bad no one ever decided to help Hercule's pour lonely soul. The guy just wanted some attention and love and to be the best and what he did.

Would of been funny to see someone like Roshi training him for filler.

And yah thats right, I feel Pathos for Hercule. Most people hate him.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-04 at 07:27 AM. Reason: added
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Just watched the first episode of Dragon Ball to see how Hercule would compare with PL 10 Goku, and I'm fairly certain Hercule is weaker, but not by a large extent.

Kid Goku's feats
    -Unharmed by gunshots and hit by speeding car into a tree
    -Threw a log larger than himself high in the air
    -Broke a log larger than himself into firewood with one punch
    -Picked up and threw a small car with a bitch inside
    -Drop kicked a fish twice his size, and carried it home.

Hercule's feats
    -Destroyed 14 tiles with one chop
    -Ripped a phone book in half with his bare hands
    -Punched through the side of a bus
    -Kicked a larger opponent a fair distance with an acrobatic kick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV6dZRJ7xZ4)
    -Pulled 3-4 buses with a chain (I forget how many)
    -Survived and retained consciousness after being sent into a brick wall at a high velocity
    -Survived and retained consciousness after being sent into a cliff at a high velocity
    I also want to note that just a few episodes in (without any real training) he destroyed a brick with just his finger, which SHOULD make him able to take 14.

I remember that Goku pushed for quite a distance one big ass rock before even going to his first Martial Arts Tournament, and I'm sure it weighted more than 7-8 bus chained together.
    Heck, even Krilin did that, altough for much smaller distance, but still .....

And as to Goku ...... we have to remember that betwean first and second Tournament he single handedly destroyed almost entire Red Ribbon Army, raiding their Headquarters!
    Mr. Satan looks like a whimp compared to Goku or Krilin. (Mr. Satan is original japanese name of Hercule, before you ask)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was only comparing to the Goku of the very beginning of Dragon Ball, since that was the one with a PL of 10. He obviously became much stronger after training with Roshi.

I was only comparing to the Goku of the very beginning of Dragon Ball, since that was the one with a PL of 10. He obviously became much stronger after training with Roshi.
    Yea, the brick with 1 finger is when he meets oolong, so he haven't really improved from the first episode to this time.

Hmmm .... fair enough.
    Still, Goku broke 3 solid, thick bricks with just 1 finger and it didn't bother him at all. Mr. Satan broke 14 tiles (out of 15), but he hurt his hand in the process.

Youtube failed me, can't find japanese version of Goku breaking those bricks or even english version of Mr. Satan breaking tiles

Anyway:

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Future Gohan so much more muscular than main timeline Gohan? It seems that at a certain point, each character's muscle size just stops growing, unless they use the Ascended Super Saiyan forms.

Why is Future Gohan so much more muscular than main timeline Gohan? It seems that at a certain point, each character's muscle size just stops growing, unless they use the Ascended Super Saiyan forms.
    Maybe because Goku didn't live long enough to tell him that big muscles are slowing you down.

Another reason is that in the main timeling he was basically a book worm, so he didn't pay enough attention to his muscles. Gohan from the future timeline didn't study, he was fighting and training, without Goku's guidance ...
    Last edited by rad586; 2012-05-04 at 10:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to know how they control their muscle size while training. Usually the only times someone's muscles grow in DB is during a power up, such as Roshi's first shown Kamehameha, Goku's Kaoikenx3 vs Vegeta, and the Ascended Saiyan forms. At pretty much all other times I can think of, someone's base form is no more muscular than any other reasonably strong human like the normal WMAT competitors.