Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Hmm, i want to state from the start that i think Vegeta is the best character in DBS, his the most balance character, personality wise and power wise in my eye,however that dont change his past sins , my problem with Vegeta is that he was a force character in nakama, his introduction as a good guy push to side tons of character, human nakama, Piccolo etc, im an advocate for balance power level and character development, so far in dbz-dbs history Vegeta because of his fans got to much fanservice, hell the only thing he didnt do is kill a main enemy, except that he did everything Goku did each time, yet his fans demand more and more each time, play the victim card etc, so yes, i want Vegeta to defeat a main villain if that means characters like Gohan/Piccolo/hell Yamcha get more atention, from power boost to character develpment, but if we gonna see the end of dbz after dbs i quess that never happen

So no, i dont have hate felling toward Vegeta, i just think his an unnecessary fanservice who did more dmg to the franchise than good, he is the Zaraki/Byakuya/Toshiro of bleach
    See, now that I understand I can better deduce what you meant, and now that I do I can agree, with some things. I agree that Vegeta needs to take a main bad guy out, and he deserves certain things, but I won't say he comes near Kenpachi/Byakuya/Toshiro as those are characters that only come in to defeat one, maybe two, mid level boss enemies and then leave. None of them were main characters. In the case of those Bleach characters them barely doing anything is what brought upon the want for more, since they barely did a thing outside of one fight each arc, but in the case of Vegeta since he is around so often it brings a different kind of need, similarly to Piccolo/Gohan and others that were pushed to the side. Those Bleach characters are more like 17/Piccolo/Krillin/Roshi right now in that people want them to do stuff because we rarely see them do anything. (Off topic but Bleach isn't the best comparison, it even falls short of Dragon Ball in many respects. Bleach is pretty terrible.)

If you see a main character not get a chance to shine, or even a major side character, you are going to want them to do more, but in the case of Vegeta that character could really do with a few extra moments of being better than Goku. It is frustrating not only for the character, but those reading/watching, to see a character get the same treatment every single story arc.

I personally think Vegeta does deserve to unlock Ultra Instinct, if even just for a brief moment, only because every major boost he has had has happened off screen, which is a bit frustrating to never see a character grow in front of your eyes, in the power respect as Vegeta has had a lot of character growth in Super. I also think he does need to beat a major bad guy, with his best chance being to have beaten Freiza when he returned in Super. In this arc he has done close to nothing, and that's been a bit disappointing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Personally i disagree, i think Piccolo/Gohan deserve the moment your say Vegeta deserve, he got his share of the pie so far, other characters should eat it as well, when i mean , in the end this is the story of Goku not the story of Vegeta, his in the same pot as Poccolo/Gohan, and so far he got more than those 2, thats how i see it

When the future of your planet/universe is in stake the , he dont want to train, excuse have no place here, simple as that, why Toriyama keep sending Vegeta in time chamber?, why not Buu or Gohan or Piccolo? characters that have more potential than Vegeta and the universe have a higher chance for victory (well Buu and Gohan have more potential than Vegeta)

Well, the answer is quite obvious and i dont want to start another shitpost with a fanboi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And you immediately dismiss me as a fanboi. Sigh . . .
    oh, no no no, i did not talk about you, sorry if my post sound it like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    There has only been one moment where Vegeta was actualy stronger in strength then Goku was and thats when they fight fought on earth all the times after that goku has been stronger.
    3 times, actually. The one you mentioned, when he came out of the time chamber with Trunks before Goku and Gohan went inside, and when he used the time chamber to fight Black and Goku didn't. But I guess that last one doesn't really count since Goku had Kaioken to close and surpass the gap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    3 times, actually. The one you mentioned, when he came out of the time chamber with Trunks before Goku and Gohan went inside, and when he used the time chamber to fight Black and Goku didn't. But I guess that last one doesn't really count since Goku had Kaioken to close and surpass the gap...
    Im gonna ignore that time chamber moment its just not relevant, it just wasnt anything significant and goku pretty much proved when he came out of the chamber that eventho vegeta went all out on training and he entered 1 more time then goku did before fighting cell that goku was much stronger even with all the time he spend training gohan inside the difference was banana's.

You could see Vegatas reaction when Goku tested his power and half his strenght at Korin and vegeta was striggered and then again when releasing his energy against cell.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Im gonna ignore that time chamber moment its just not relevant, it just wasnt anything significant and goku pretty much proved when he came out of the chamber that eventho vegeta went all out on training and he entered 1 more time then goku did before fighting cell that goku was much stronger even with all the time he spend training gohan inside the difference was banana's.

You could see Vegatas reaction when Goku tested his power and half his strenght at Korin and vegeta was striggered and then again when releasing his energy against cell.
    Well sure, that's not up for debate. The moment Goku came out, he was on top again (or Gohan was, but that's a detail here). But what I replied to was saying "There has only been one moment where Vegeta was actualy stronger in strength". That's not true, even if it only lasted a day, Vegeta was stronger than Goku when he came out of the chamber. How long it lasted and and how significant it ended up being wasn't relevant for what I quoted before :\

The one I'm not counting is during Zamasu because we can always argue that Kaioken closed that gap. During Cell, there was nothing closing the gap until 24 hours later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Interesting. I just see goku as the one that survives being knocked around until he figures out how to win, making him a tanky person in my eyes. Vegeta goes all in and gets 1 shot from being too cocky, just like a dps!
    Vegeta in early DBZ was tanky as shit. The Saiyan Saga Vegeta got beat up, kamehameha'ed, spirit bombed, shot in the eye, sliced with a sword...and he STILL was limping around like "ima beat some ass."

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Vegeta in early DBZ was tanky as shit. The Saiyan Saga Vegeta got beat up, kamehameha'ed, spirit bombed, shot in the eye, sliced with a sword...and he STILL was limping around like "ima beat some ass."
    Fair enough. i mostly remember him in recent times when they made him a background character and not a main rival really.

a question, why do people believe Supreme Kai that Vegito is possibly stronger than Beerus if he didn't even know who Beerus was until Old Kai told him???

let's not mention that Beerus NEVER went all out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Fair enough. i mostly remember him in recent times when they made him a background character and not a main rival really.
    Make Vegeta great again.

Or just have more Frieza Screen time. Frieza in ToP has been amazing.

OH HO HO HO

We really shouldn't believe Supreme Kai on anything, he is a complete noob
    Ikr

I mean, he could be stronger but let's way until we get a more reliable source.

- - - Updated - - -

Make Vegeta great again.

Or just have more Frieza Screen time. Frieza in ToP has been amazing.

OH HO HO HO
    Frieza here is definitely way better than the RoF version.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Ikr

I mean, he could be stronger but let's way until we get a more reliable source.

- - - Updated - - -

Frieza here is definitely way better than the RoF version.
    Cuz we haven't seen him in the capacity of being clever and cunning. Also the dynamic of him being a frienemy is interesting.

I wonder what will slip next?

Cuz we haven't seen him in the capacity of being clever and cunning. Also the dynamic of him being a frienemy is interesting.

I wonder what will slip next?
    yep.

Frieza needs to see a doctor.

he is slipping to much

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    yep.

Frieza needs to see a doctor.

he is slipping to much
    I want to see him troll the shit out of vegeta more. Like, I like Vegeta, but it's still funny.

We really shouldn't believe Supreme Kai on anything, he is a complete noob
    So are Master Roshi, Tien, and Krillin, but they're getting a lot of expert analysis time.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

click bait fan art, legit substantive content though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Well sure, that's not up for debate. The moment Goku came out, he was on top again (or Gohan was, but that's a detail here). But what I replied to was saying "There has only been one moment where Vegeta was actualy stronger in strength". That's not true, even if it only lasted a day, Vegeta was stronger than Goku when he came out of the chamber. How long it lasted and and how significant it ended up being wasn't relevant for what I quoted before :\
    Only thing i have to say about this is.

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So are Master Roshi, Tien, and Krillin, but they're getting a lot of expert analysis time.
    Master Roshi might have interesting analysises, but Supreme Kai legit is a complete scrub.

damn, Toppo might be GoD level as well.

if that's the case then U7 is done for.

Goku and Vegeta will get owned the same way they did against Omega Shenron.