@DemonHunter18

Okay, bare with me on this, i'm going to ACTUALLY CALL THIS NOW!

Ep 127: 17's gone.

Ep 128: Vegeta and Goku fight Jiren. Vegeta's gone.

Ep 129-130: Goku goes U.I against Jiren, and wins (Maybe with a Canon Dragon Fist). Freeza then rises up, having the wounded Goku at elimination point. Freeza then claims himself the winner. That is, until the Grand Priest claims Goku the winner, mostly due to having the most eliminations.

Then, in Ep 131: Goku brings back the eliminated Universes, Freeza gets rezzed by Goku with the Super Dragon Balls, and DBS ends with Goku and Vegeta visiting Sadal. Hence, the Movie takes place. BAM!

- - - Updated - - -

TDLR: Jiren's going to cause some shit, but then falls by Goku's hands. Oh, and judging by the blast seen by EP 127, expect a shirtless Goku finally.

not to mention so called GoD Toppo had 0 eliminations

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    @DemonHunter18

Okay, bare with me on this, i'm going to ACTUALLY CALL THIS NOW!

Ep 127: 17's gone.

Ep 128: Vegeta and Goku fight Jiren. Vegeta's gone.

Ep 129-130: Goku goes U.I against Jiren, and wins (Maybe with a Canon Dragon Fist). Freeza then rises up, having the wounded Goku at elimination point. Freeza then claims himself the winner. That is, until the Grand Priest claims Goku the winner, mostly due to having the most eliminations.

Then, in Ep 131: Goku brings back the eliminated Universes, Freeza gets rezzed by Goku with the Super Dragon Balls, and DBS ends with Goku and Vegeta visiting Sadal. Hence, the Movie takes place. BAM!

- - - Updated - - -

TDLR: Jiren's going to cause some shit, but then falls by Goku's hands. Oh, and judging by the blast seen by EP 127, expect a shirtless Goku finally.
    meh, unless I see Jiren beating even mastered UI, I won't really be satisfied.

they'll have to make something Godlike for me to like Master UI Goku beating Jiren which they probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    There has always been training since Dragon Ball. There's strategy and training then there's plot armor and "friendship" power ups. You need to know the difference. The Zenkai boost often filled in those small gaps to an extent but are so rare and used so sparingly that a lot of the time they didn't amount to much. Dragon Ball hasn't been one of the shows to utilize this amount of bullshit before to this extent. They always had the means to do what they did, and didn't have it appear out of thin air because the story needed it to progress. This was my problem with this episode.

You don't just beat what up until that point is time is "destruction" with minimal effort. This is one of the 1st times this has happened in this series up until this point, there hasn't been plot armor as extreme as this.

Vegeta went from getting beat, to literally punching through destruction in the span of 60 seconds. The audience is shown Frieza and #17 using energy attacks and their attacks getting obliterated. We're also shown Golden Frieza vs Goku before the ToP. From everything there and up until now, that would mean Vegeta's power had to be incredibly higher than what both Frieza and Goku displayed. On top of that, Vegeta hasn't shown us any evidence of this extreme power gain up until this point. He "supposedly" used all his energy against Jiren in his Final Flash, but oh wait, he didn't, gets beat, and transforms after this and with his combined efforts still has problems against Jiren.

Bring in Toppo, who transforms into a GoD and shows his power for half an episode? Oh he can beat toppo in under 1 minute don't mind him. Back to the real challenge, Jiren. That's my problem with this episode.

Android 17, along with a lot of the other members displayed what I enjoy, their training and strategy to beat people in the ToP. When it comes to Toppo that had to rush through the process. That's why I didn't like this episode.

Like I said, the way they beat Toppo was bullshit, and nothing like it has happened before in DB without something backing what the character's (Any character) done before. They just rushed through what had great potential.

They try to show us there's some semblance power scaling and sense to be made at some points, then bring and Toppo and all of a sudden he just has to go.

I can't even tell if Toppo is stronger than Anilaza at the moment.
    basically this.

I don't think he's going to bring back all the universes, probably just 6 because wouldn't Xeno just erase them again lol? Remember, they were initially going to all get erased anyway.
    only very low level Universe's like 6, 7, 9 would get erased.

There has always been training since Dragon Ball. There's strategy and training then there's plot armor and "friendship" power ups. You need to know the difference. The Zenkai boost often filled in those small gaps to an extent but are so rare and used so sparingly that a lot of the time they didn't amount to much. Dragon Ball hasn't been one of the shows to utilize this amount of bullshit before to this extent. They always had the means to do what they did, and didn't have it appear out of thin air because the story needed it to progress. This was my problem with this episode.

You don't just beat what up until that point is time is "destruction" with minimal effort. This is one of the 1st times this has happened in this series up until this point, there hasn't been plot armor as extreme as this.

Vegeta went from getting beat, to literally punching through destruction in the span of 60 seconds. The audience is shown Frieza and #17 using energy attacks and their attacks getting obliterated. We're also shown Golden Frieza vs Goku before the ToP. From everything there and up until now, that would mean Vegeta's power had to be incredibly higher than what both Frieza and Goku displayed. On top of that, Vegeta hasn't shown us any evidence of this extreme power gain up until this point. He "supposedly" used all his energy against Jiren in his Final Flash, but oh wait, he didn't, gets beat, and transforms after this and with his combined efforts still has problems against Jiren.

Bring in Toppo, who transforms into a GoD and shows his power for half an episode? Oh he can beat toppo in under 1 minute don't mind him. Back to the real challenge, Jiren. That's my problem with this episode.

Android 17, along with a lot of the other members displayed what I enjoy, their training and strategy to beat people in the ToP. When it comes to Toppo that had to rush through the process. That's why I didn't like this episode.

Like I said, the way they beat Toppo was bullshit, and nothing like it has happened before in DB without something backing what the character's (Any character) done before. They just rushed through what had great potential.

They try to show us there's some semblance power scaling and sense to be made at some points, then bring and Toppo and all of a sudden he just has to go.

I can't even tell if Toppo is stronger than Anilaza at the moment.

You're not wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he's going to bring back all the universes, probably just 6 because wouldn't Zeno just erase them again lol? Remember, they were initially going to all get erased anyway.

I mean, I guess we're talking about Zeno here though. He might just say, "Wow, this was so cool, we should do it again in the future! and un-erase them all anyway. It's unlikely, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
    Goku and Him are friends. It's okay, cause Plot, and he's Goku. So...IT'S GOTTA BE OKAY, RIGHT?! -_-

the best part was

Jiren and Son Goku next to each other

Jiren (looks at Toppo): Toppo, you're pathetic.
    Son Goku: Wtf man, why did you say that!?
    Jiren walks casually towards Son Goku and casually kicks him away.

I dont think Toppo is really a "Full GOD". I think Sidra is stronger than him. Also Beerus said that Toppo didnt control the Hakai energy well.

Anyways I didnt like the episode. I expected Vegeta to win by using strategy. Toppo was buffed,he had hakai armor and beams but he lacked speed. I expected that Vegeta´s Super Blue was well balanced in terms of strengh and speed.

I also expected that 17 got a similar beating like freezer-

Goku and Him are friends. It's okay, cause Plot, and he's Goku. So...IT'S GOTTA BE OKAY, RIGHT?! -_-
    Well, I doubt Goku is above manipulating the feels to get the Zenos to agree. They'll be sad they can't have another tournament like this because they erased so many strong fighters, and Goku will cheer them up by offering to use the Super Dragonballs to wish them all back. Then the Grand Priest will be so flustered at the failure of his plans that he botches the wording of the wish, restoring the other six universes that Zeno previously erased as well.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Well, I doubt Goku is above manipulating the feels to get the Zenos to agree. They'll be sad they can't have another tournament like this because they erased so many strong fighters, and Goku will cheer them up by offering to use the Super Dragonballs to wish them all back. Then the Grand Priest will be so flustered at the failure of his plans that he botches the wording of the wish, restoring the other six universes that Zeno previously erased as well.
    Oh god, just imagine.

Goku: Super Shenron, *Uses God language to bring back ALL of the Universes Zeno Erased, instead of saying to JUST resurrect the Universes destroyed at ONLY the ToP*.

*Every Universe comes back*

Whis, Beerus, and everyone else: D:

Goku: Uhh...I don't remember those GoD's, and Angels existing.

Whis: Th...that's because....G...goku...

Goku: Ohhhh...ehehehehe...ehehe...ehe....

Great episode. As a Vegeta fangirl I'm happy he got something in this tournament, now commence Jiren pushing his shit in!

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    I dont think Toppo is really a "Full GOD". I think Sidra is stronger than him. Also Beerus said that Toppo didnt control the Hakai energy well.

Anyways I didnt like the episode. I expected Vegeta to win by using strategy. Toppo was buffed,he had hakai armor and beams but he lacked speed. I expected that Vegeta´s Super Blue was well balanced in terms of strengh and speed.

I also expected that 17 got a similar beating like freezer-
    I'd say Toppo's around 80% GoD, with Jiren being around 150% GoD (AKA, 50% Stronger than a GoD).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Great episode. As a Vegeta fangirl I'm happy he got something in this tournament, now commence Jiren pushing his shit in!
    Again, I see Goku winning this in the end with U.I. Vegeta did well though. Sadly, U.I's just that badass.

I'd say Toppo's around 80% GoD, with Jiren being around 150% GoD (AKA, 50% Stronger than a GoD)
    I would say he is the weakest God of Weakstruction.

I'd say Toppo's around 80% GoD, with Jiren being around 150% GoD (AKA, 50% Stronger than a GoD).

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I see Goku winning this in the end with U.I. Vegeta did well though. Sadly, U.I's just that badass.
    No doubt Goku will win. Its the end of Super, Goku hasn't had a definite big "win" by himself to save everyone tbh, so its gonna happen. I'm just glad they gave some other characters some usefulness on the way to that end!

and lol, someone already questions me why I rated this episode so low on Twitter...

I hope Super ends in a cliffhanger

This episode was pure bullshit. Let's count some of the ways.

1. Frieza shows up literally like 5 seconds after he got raped by Toppo.*
    *2. One fucking minute passed this episode. Again.
    3. >"Android 17 blasted some rocks onto Toppo. He used his Destruction energy against him!" ?????????????????? Wtf were they even talking about.
    4. Vegeta suddenly "It's my ninja way to never go back on a promise. I'll protect everyone!" I know Vegeta changed from his old self, but come on...
    5. Vegeta, who just used his strongest attack against Jiren, and then suddenly powered up to a new form, only to get his ass handed to him again, who had to then team up with Goku again Jiren...seemingly has limitless energy.
    6. Vegeta's Blue power somehow destroys Destruction energy.
    7. And yet, Vegeta uses his retarded suicide yellow energy to beat Toppo's huge Destruction ball....and somehow doesn't destroy the entire stage. (At least the fucking ground beneath him could be destroyed. Seriously.)
    8. Okay okay, even if Blue > Destruction, why the fuck did Toppo suddenly not know martial arts? Come the fuck on, Toppo was physically strong even before GoD. He became buff and strong, and suddenly Vegeta is quicker than him and Toppo can't fight back? Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    9. Goku gets kicked at the end and for dramatic purposes, loses his BlueKKx20 form. Even though the preview shows him getting it again next episode. Come on.....
    10. Wtf is the point of even not showing Frieza on screen at the end? We all know he's fucking lurking.

The writing in this episode was absolutely disgusting. Every single aspect was handled poorly.

I agree. Freeza appeared and he was like ok and not angry at all!

Hmm, it seems my DVR decided to get over it's fickleness and decided to start recording DB Super's English Dub again right when the Black saga starts.

Black's voice is similar to Goku's (same actor), seems to fixed their stupidity of doing it differently like they did in DB Xenoverse 2.

And of course it missed last week's episode because why not. Fickle dvr is fickle.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2018-02-04 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Also Jiren just shits all over toppo... "oh you beat Toppo whopdie freakin do... imma beat all yo asses now" And Goku was like "dude wtf" and Jiren just kicks him in the face
    I forgot to complain about this too. What bad writing. Now that Jiren is alone, he has to be a menacing villain, I guess.

>"I care about justice. I don't kill. The universe's safety is more important than it's existence" to the clown GoD.
    >"Sleep Warrior. You did a good job" to Vegeta.
    >"*winks at Toppo* Hey I'm having a hard time against both of these guys. Can you take one? Teamwork!" silently to Toppo
    >"I can't believe you faggots all lost omg LUL I guess I'll have to carry the fucking team as usual GG EZ" to his universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Xinkir, Goku went SSJ for the first time due to Friendship... I mean you can bitch all you want that it's been about training from the start and not friendship, but it's always been about both.