Vegeta FTW my fav DBZ character ever and SSJ4 Gogeta was the baddest ever to bad they didnt show more of him he was so badass and funny

Last edited by Skandulous; 2012-03-06 at 03:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

10+ Year Old Account

power levels really died with freiza

---------- Post added 2012-03-06 at 05:49 AM ----------

also cells power level? i always attributed to being around lets say 4 freizas, no clue why

also ill leave u for the nite with this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

power levels really died with freiza

---------- Post added 2012-03-06 at 05:49 AM ----------

also cells power level? i always attributed to being around lets say 4 freizas, no clue why

also ill leave u for the nite with this

Seriously you're killing me Genn. Love the pics, keep em coming.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Something occurred to me yesterday. King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr. are essentially the same person. Piccolo Jr. has his father's memories, his link to Kami, etc. So why did King Piccolo go through the trouble of getting the Dragon Balls to restore his youth when he could have just hatched his junior egg?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Something occurred to me yesterday. King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr. are essentially the same person. Piccolo Jr. has his father's memories, his link to Kami, etc. So why did King Piccolo go through the trouble of getting the Dragon Balls to restore his youth when he could have just hatched his junior egg?
    because king piccolo would then have to share power with his son

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 02:50 AM ----------

also while piccolo jr has the same memories, he really*isn't*the same person

piccolo and kami never became the true ultimate namek, it would have to be king piccolo and kami and piccolo jr for that.*

dont forget (as much as i hate gt) the black star balls were very powerful, and the ultimate namek who made them was king piccolo/kami

and piccolo jr/kami is not that powerful even with naaaiiiiilll.*

since the dragon balls are only as powerful as maker.*

kamis balls (lawl) 1 wish*
    gurus balls (laaawwwllll) had 3
    dendes balls (pedo bear) had 2*

all of which scatter only around the planet

mean while

(what ever his name was) kami/king piccolo's balls went through out the entire galaxy and its wish granting power was only broken by the power of a super saiyan 4. even then, only temporarily*

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 02:55 AM ----------

also beings as poweful as super saiyan 4 seemed to actually be existent besides goku, old kai knew exactly what goku was when he transformed.*

I like Dragon Quest better :3

I've still yet to see the entirety of Dragonball Z. All I ever saw was up to... Cell, I think? And then the beginning of Buu to the end of GT. I did see all of Dragon Ball though, and it was awesome. Manga's even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    kamis balls (lawl) 1 wish*
    gurus balls (laaawwwllll) had 3
    dendes balls (pedo bear) had 2*
    Wasn't this explained when Dende recharged the Dragon Balls on Earth? He said that he could make them give three wishes, but then the wishes wouldn't be as powerful. Keep in mind Guru's balls can only revive one person at a time, whereas Kami's balls can revive a lot more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said this in another thread but I'm gonna ask again here...*

After Goku defeated Freiza I remember them wishing EVERYONE Freiza killed back to life. Wouldn't this mean that all the Saiyans that Frieza killed when he destroyed Planet Vegeta are alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe there is a time limit on reviving people. I'll check.

---------- Post added 2012-03-06 at 08:43 PM ----------

Shenron can wish back more than one person per wish, provided that they (1) died less than a year ago, (2) died under a common circumstance (e.g. killed by a certain villain), and (3) have not already been wished back before. This is used to revive the victims of many villains, such as King Piccolo and his men, Frieza and his men, and Cell.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Shenron
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-03-07 at 04:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Future Trunks, Piccolo, and Kid Gohan were always my favorite. I always thought the best fight was Cell vs. Gohan. Then they had to go and make him a pansy after that. Then he meets a kick ass girl in Videl, and later on they make her a pansy too. Poor Gohan's family

Yeah, one thing I didnt understand in GT was whenever Gohan fought he would just go super saiyan, but in the buu saga he got the strongest warrior form that was better but didnt look different. I do not understand why he didnt use that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Yeah, one thing I didnt understand in GT was whenever Gohan fought he would just go super saiyan, but in the buu saga he got the strongest warrior form that was better but didnt look different. I do not understand why he didnt use that..
    I always thought Mystic wasn't really a new form. I thought it was like when he and Krillin saw Guru, and Guru "released their potential". So he was naturally at Mystic, and going super saiyan just bumped him up like it would normally.

10+ Year Old Account
    all of gohans power was in mystic form so he couldnt go super saiyan anymore he was already all his power in 1 form

so even his super saiyan 3 form was prob in his mystic state since he was stronger then goku at the end of the buu saga

gt had a lot of flaws.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure Gohan was stronger than Goku @ the end of the Buu saga? It was my assumption that after the Cell saga that Gohan never reached that power (or higher) again. I don't think Mystic Gohan was that great at all tbh...

brolly super sayian witha hint of green

10+ Year Old Account
    all of gohans power was in mystic form so he couldnt go super saiyan anymore he was already all his power in 1 form

so even his super saiyan 3 form was prob in his mystic state since he was stronger then goku at the end of the buu saga

gt had a lot of flaws.*
    While you're right about GT being f'd up, I'm not sure about Gohan being stronger at the end of Buu:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Are you sure Gohan was stronger than Goku @ the end of the Buu saga? It was my assumption that after the Cell saga that Gohan never reached that power (or higher) again. I don't think Mystic Gohan was that great at all tbh...
    And keep in mind, Gohan never hit SSJ 3. Goku did. And as I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), SSJ3 Goku actually held his own against Kid Buu, whereas Gohan went to shit after Buu split.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    End of the Buu saga? No. Pre Buu saga time skip, most definitely. Gohan was almost strong enough to fight evenly with Super Buu. Goku can't claim that. After the 10 year time skip though, Goku was likely far stronger.

Android saga/cell saga were the best in my opinion.I loved Android 17's sense of humor, and android 18's nonchalant attitude towards everything.Piccolo vs android 17 is probably one of my favorite fights out of the entire series, It's nice to see a non-saiyan kick some ass once in a while. Android 16 vs cell was extremely epic as well, it was such a surprise to see the two of them go at it, Dr.gero's creations trying to kill each other. Buu saga was meh, the fusions made the saga, if it wasn't for gotenks and vegito the saga would have fallen flat on it's face. GT was also pretty bad. But all in all DBZ is my favorite anime, it really entertained me during my childhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible Gohan was stronger than Goku at the end. We can assume SSJ3 Goku is roughly the same strength as SSJ3 Gotenks. The first Super Buu was about the same strength as SSJ3 Gotenks, and was completely overwhelmed by Mystic Gohan. After Super Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo, Gohan was still roughly the same strength as Buu.

I can't remember how well Goku did singularly against Buu, but I know that the only times he had an advantage over Buu was a) while fused with Vegeta and b) while using a Super Spirit Bomb (even then, he needed the Dragon Balls to give him the power to beat Buu).