10+ Year Old Account
    found season 4-9 for $131,seems like a good deal and i'd be willing to pay it,hoping i can find it for cheaper though,the quest begins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

true story

I'm working on a fun little project. Though I'm not doing much work. Remember that scene in episode 203 of DBZ when Gohan tapped his foot during school and caused an Earthquake? Yeah, I posted that scene on the science.net forums. I want to know how much energy Gohan would have to output through tapping his foot to cause the Earthquake shown in that scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I <3 me some Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. GT? Not so much... I liked Pan, though. I just wish they would have let her become a Super Saiyan... Goten and Trunks managed it at less than half her age, and she has TONS of moments to make her angry and she doesn't even get close? Lame. It seems she didn't inherit a lot of Saiyan-blood, and was more human along the lines of Krillin and Videl.
    I agree, I actually liked Pan. She was the only interesting part of that whole arc. Everybody else in GT was turned pussified. 18, Videl, Gohan, Trunks, all of em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    there is a patch on official site making it translated to english from what i know.
    So, does that mean they're preparing to release it in the U.S. then?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I agree, I actually liked Pan. She was the only interesting part of that whole arc. Everybody else in GT was turned pussified. 18, Videl, Gohan, Trunks, all of em.

So, does that mean they're preparing to release it in the U.S. then?
    In the end, GT is really just about Goku and Vegeta.

As for DBO, on the wiki the release date is still listed as TBA for Japan, and it doesn't even have US or EU listed. Though it is out in Taiwan, and China is listed as 2012. In 2008 the devs said they want to release it globally at some point.

The real question is, does each region have the same version of the game? Because unless I'm quite mistaken there's already been a few content patches. It would really suck to get the vanilla version of the game in 2013 and have to wait like 5 more years for the content patches that finish the story.

Besides Pan could never really be in an intense fight which she would end up in if she went super saiyan. Why? Because damage in DB is shown by your shirt falling apart and she's a girl :P
    It would have been cool to see her go SS though even if she still would not be very helpful since everybody else was having trouble at SS2 or 3 .. or 4
    What I really wanted to see was trunks and Goten fuse again which they almost did, but then Goku was like no.. I am the only one who is any useful and you all know that.

It'll be interesting to see your scientific findings Laucus, though I doubt they created the scene with any scientific measurements in mind haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Besides Pan could never really be in an intense fight which she would end up in if she went super saiyan. Why? Because damage in DB is shown by your shirt falling apart and she's a girl :P
    It would have been cool to see her go SS though even if she still would not be very helpful since everybody else was having trouble at SS2 or 3 .. or 4
    What I really wanted to see was trunks and Goten fuse again which they almost did, but then Goku was like no.. I am the only one who is any useful and you all know that.

It'll be interesting to see your scientific findings Laucus, though I doubt they created the scene with any scientific measurements in mind haha
    That wouldn't stop Pan from fighting. Battle damage is shown on Videl without her shirt being ripped off. Just look at her fight with Spopovich. That was more gruesome than most fights actually.

And will report my findings as soon as I get some decent replies in the science forums. You think mmo-champion moves slow, those forums move at the pace of a rusty slug.

Hmm a rusty slug. I would like to see one of those.

I just watched the frieza music video that was posted earlier, and it was pretty cool but that wasn't in english was it? I head like 5 words and nothing else sounded like english, but I heard a few words so I'm not sure haha.

I just watched the frieza music video that was posted earlier, and it was pretty cool but that wasn't in english was it? I head like 5 words and nothing else sounded like english, but I heard a few words so I'm not sure haha.
    A rust monster from D&D did the fusion dance with a giant slug. It wasn't pretty. I killed it with my +47 keen defending holy power greatsword of greater wounding and evil outsider dread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm working on a fun little project. Though I'm not doing much work. Remember that scene in episode 203 of DBZ when Gohan tapped his foot during school and caused an Earthquake? Yeah, I posted that scene on the science.net forums. I want to know how much energy Gohan would have to output through tapping his foot to cause the Earthquake shown in that scene.
    went looking for the video because i couldn't remember seeing it,so i thought i'd post it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkkquFw9SU

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    went looking for the video because i couldn't remember seeing it,so i thought i'd post it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkkquFw9SU
    Hah! That's the exact video I linked.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    me cellsta

me friezsta

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 02:25 AM ----------

no other then a few words it was japanese

btw maximum the hormone does this song too

its from another anime

That artwork looks cool, although I'd bulk Frieza out a little more myself, stop him looking quite so much like a Grey.

Cell looks super cool and stuff.

On the subject of DB movies I quite like Cooler's Revenge and the first Broly one and also the Fusion one, in fact that film spawned a sort of joke between myself and my partner about putting the work experience kid in charge of the pure liquid evil.

I have only seen those movies though, to be fair, I may check out a couple based on all of your recommendations though.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Zombie Hitler was one of my bigger "what the fuck" moments in watching DBZ.

Yeah.. it was kinda weird but funny that they fought Hitler.. I guess if any world wars break out now a z fighter just takes a side and wins? lol

Those artworks of Cell and Frieza are cool, but I think I like the Cell one a good bit more. Frieza is just too .. alieny >.> lol and kinda skinnier than I would imagine. I don't know.. but it is still cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of dead people coming back to life, was anyone else horribly disappointed in GT when Vegeta encountered Nappa in the city? I remember when I saw that they were bringing back all the old bad guys to life, the first thing I thought was, "Man, I REALLY hope Vegeta encounters Nappa!" Now obviously I wasn't expecting a good fight, but I was thinking that there would at least be a lengthy discussion/argument between the two about lost ideals and betrayal... maybe give us another chance to hear how good Vegeta has become from his own mouth. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut no, Vegeta throws an insult at him and blows him up. : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. it was kinda weird but funny that they fought Hitler.. I guess if any world wars break out now a z fighter just takes a side and wins? lol

Those artworks of Cell and Frieza are cool, but I think I like the Cell one a good bit more. Frieza is just too .. alieny >.> lol and kinda skinnier than I would imagine. I don't know.. but it is still cool.
    well.....freiza is an alien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    well.....freiza is an alien
    So are saiyans.