10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Mystic Gohan about to fight Super Buu. The track that plays there is amazing.

My next vote would probably be Cell's defeat at the hands of Gohan. Again, awesome selection of music to couple that all too satisfying moment where a boy avenges the sacrifice of his father to save the world.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    i just feel like they would always be sensing energy (not letting there guard down),the way i see it is if they knew right away the villain didn't die,then all the big blasts etc would just look lame,kind of builds suspense when you have to wait 10-15 seconds for the smoke to clear lol

Yeah DB is a lot about the suspense. Logically they would stay on their guard when fighting the "most powerful being in the universe" but where the fun in that
    Sometimes they do.. burst through the smoke n hit em or whatever..

You know what's weird? Like, every place in DBZ has one leader for like the entire planet. Sayains all lived under one king. The nameks had Guru. The planet Nappa and Vegeta destroyed had a king. there's a king for the entire universe and all that... I think even earth had a king/president with that dog looking dude. I'm just surprised every race had one union, no factions or anything to split them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    You know what's weird? Like, every place in DBZ has one leader for like the entire planet. Sayains all lived under one king. The nameks had Guru. The planet Nappa and Vegeta destroyed had a king. there's a king for the entire universe and all that... I think even earth had a king/president with that dog looking dude. I'm just surprised every race had one union, no factions or anything to split them up.
    Earth is divided into 43 sectors, that dog King is just the ruler of one sector (28 I think?).

Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    I'd never thought about that. THere were some rebellious factions (red ribbon army and "emperor" pilaf) but I cannot think of anywhere that did not just have one ruler..
    I don't know if its just because Dragon Ball is not that complex :P or if it has to do with Japanese culture.

Edit: @McGrubbin oh I thought he was king over all the world as well

Hi guys, just want to share dragonball-series[dot]blogspot[dot]com. I love Dragon Ball very Much.. C'mon check this out yo..

Note : change [dot] => .

Nice to Sharing ^^

I'll let someone else go to that first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    I'll let someone else go to that first
    Don't be a pussy, that guy totally seems legit!

Just about everything in the Buu saga post-Super Buu is... not as good.

What I personally wish had happened: Gohan defeats Super Buu once and for all, possibly by going SSJ3 and maybe finally completely surpassing Goku (making a non-Vegeta supporting character relevant in power.) It was so incredibly frustrating seeing him basically cheated out of the story. Skip Kid Buu and the... rather contrived finale for him. I'm really not a fan of the Spirit Bomb used there, and it's almost completely unmemorable compared to basically the whole rest of the saga. Kid Buu also wasn't nearly as intimidating as Super Buu and only barely more than Good Buu. Really, really, really don't like him at all.

Yes, I liked Gohan better than Goku. Tied with Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post

What I personally wish had happened: Gohan defeats Super Buu once and for all, possibly by going SSJ3 and maybe finally completely surpassing Goku (making a non-Vegeta supporting character relevant in power.) It was so incredibly frustrating seeing him basically cheated out of the story. Skip Kid Buu and the... rather contrived finale for him. I'm really not a fan of the Spirit Bomb used there, and it's almost completely unmemorable compared to basically the whole rest of the saga. Kid Buu also wasn't nearly as intimidating as Super Buu and only barely more than Good Buu. Really, really, really don't like him at all.

100% Agreed about Kid Buu and the Spirit Bomb. I'd have liked to see Gohan defeat Super Buu. And the whole mystic thing was honestly kind of dumb to me. Nothing beats the look of a Super Saiyan.

Btw guys, sorry I haven't been posting as much over the last few days. I has a bad cold, and it's hard to concentrate.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't forget Piccolo's two periods of kick-assery: Frieza's second form and Imperfect Cell/Android 17.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Don't forget Piccolo's two periods of kick-assery: Frieza's second form and Imperfect Cell/Android 17.
    Yeah, Piccolo did have some cool moments. I'd have liked some more post-Cell though... He was such a good character, but I hardly remember him at all in the latter half of the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Piccolo did have some cool moments. I'd have liked some more post-Cell though... He was such a good character, but I hardly remember him at all in the latter half of the series.
    I agree; he's my second favorite character after Vegeta. He was a lot like Vegeta in the first half of the movies, being the one who just shows up and wrecks the big bad guy's cronies.

I stand by the fact that Piccolo vs. Android 17 is probably the coolest fight in the Cell Saga. It pained me to see 7 year old Goten and 8 year old Trunks more powerful than Kamicolonail
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    I agree; he's my second favorite character after Vegeta. He was a lot like Vegeta in the first half of the movies, being the one who just shows up and wrecks the big bad guy's cronies.

I stand by the fact that Piccolo vs. Android 17 is probably the coolest fight in the Cell Saga. It pained me to see 7 year old Goten and 8 year old Trunks more powerful than Kamicolonail
    Piccolo was the only one I was ok with when he topped out in power pretty much. Because it makes sense for him. He's like only a fraction of what he should be since he is the son of a part of a divided Namek. Even when he merged with Kami again, he was still missing an entire half of himself and his power from King Piccolo's side. He can't become immensely powerful like Buu or Goku or Gohan without King Piccolo around, it's just how it is. He is an incomplete Namek, and this effectively stunts his power level. At least It seems that way. This is why he mentors the kid's, rather then train himself because I think he realizes this. Even if he trains as hard as the Sayians, he won't grow power-wise as fast as them.

Why the human fighters all topped out? That one I do not understand. They should of at least allowed one of the humans to keep up I think. There no reason why humans should have less potential to grow as a fighter as compared to the other races of the DBZ galaxy. I get that Saiyans should be stronger, but did they really have to make them that much stronger? I guess they eventually came up with Uub to take that roll but that was waaaaaaaay to late in my opinion. Should of introduced him back in the android saga, or you know, make like Tien or Krillin a better fighter instead? Character's that have been around forever and we already all love. /shrug as to why they did that.

Edit:
    Separate question this made me think of. When Piccolo merged with Kami, do you think it shaved a few years off his life? Do you think it made him older? Or did they meet somewhere in the middle? Or is Piccolo the same age he always was? I always wondered how the age thing works with fusion in general. Especially when really young Nameks merge with really old ones...
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-20 at 04:34 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Edit:
    Separate question this made me think of. When Piccolo merged with Kami, do you think it shaved a few years off his life? Do you think it made him older? Or did they meet somewhere in the middle? Or is Piccolo the same age he always was? I always wondered how the age thing works with fusion in general. Especially when really young Nameks merge with really old ones...
    Well they never specifically state their ages, but when they fused they agreed to take Piccolo's body because it was significantly younger. Therefore I don't think their ages would have averaged out. Piccolo was like, what, 13 when they fused? And just going off of information that I remember from Dragonball, Kami has to be at least 300 years old. That would seem kind of counter productive, to fuse in order to make a stronger being but that being is a couple hundred years old.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Well they never specifically state their ages, but when they fused they agreed to take Piccolo's body because it was significantly younger. Therefore I don't think their ages would have averaged out. Piccolo was like, what, 13 when they fused? And just going off of information that I remember from Dragonball, Kami has to be at least 300 years old. That would seem kind of counter productive, to fuse in order to make a stronger being but that being is a couple hundred years old.
    Right, so they just pick the most able body of the two and go with it I guess? Makes sense. So I guess the Namek fusion is more a fusion of souls/minds in the most able body, as opposed to the fusion dance which is a merging of body, mind and soul.

I just remembered with the fusion dance too that Goku states at some point I think that they have to be similar in body size and age for it to work. So i guess that answers all my age stuff .
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-20 at 05:09 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    So I finally saw the end of GT. What a load of crap. After Goku and Vegeta split, the have trouble finding time to do it again. So, what, why doesn't Goku just use instant transmission? He did it in Fusion Reborn. Which is where Vegeta learned fusion, so you could argue Fusion Reborn is canon, plus it has a pretty simple continuity. Ok, so they finally get the time, and it doesn't work. Both of them are out of energy. Too bad. So, what now? Die, as Freeza puts it "like a bitch"? Or, I don't, do what they've done several times throughout the series. You have three people capable of Super Saiyan, one of whom is Gohan, so you have plenty of energy there. Why not just have them transfer their energy to Goku and Vegeta?

One other thing that bothered me about GT. We know Goku never gives up. He's said so so many times before. But didn't it seem that in GT, he expected to win just because he WAS Goku? It stopped being "I never give up" and started being "I'm Goku, so I'm supposed to win". At least, it felt that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Then how did Vegeta and Goku fuse in GT? Considering when Goku was a baby Vegeta was killing Vegeta Jrs and going out on missions Freeza assigned him. Also Vegeta is pretty small, though I suppose having a midget like Krillin around all the time makes that easy to forget.
    I really can't answer that because I have not watched that part of GT yet. I did look it up on DB wiki though and apparently I was wrong. Hadn't scene that episode in years but I could of swore he said something about size and age. But I guess not.

From dragonball wiki:

"To correctly perform the Fusion Dance, the fusees must create a perfectly symmetrical image of one another. The Fusion Dance is a short series of poses that are performed by two characters of equal power levels and roughly equal size. In the series, the result of a correctly performed Fusion Dance is a superior being whose power is multiplied severalfold over that of the individual fusees. If one character performs the dance wrong, then it will result in an obese or a skinny character who is much weaker than either fusee individually." The rest just goes on about who does the dance in the show and movies, and how its preformed...etc.

So it appears any two beings can fuse, as long as they master the dance and are of roughly equal size so they can actually touch fingers and be symmetrical. No other stipulations mentioned on wiki about age.

Also i would never forget Vegeta's size. It's part of what makes him so awesome and why he looks so cool while fighting
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-20 at 11:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    mystic gohan/ss3 goku fuse.......GG,wonder if that is possible?

also bit of a noob question,but say vegeta/goku fuse and trunks/goten fuse, then all 4 fuse to make one being,could that work?